- Disabled man convicted of raping minor - Times of India
A local court on Monday convicted a 22-yearold man of raping a nine-yearold girl in January 2017. The judge at the special court, convicted the accus
- Karnal reports possible bird flu case, samples sent for confirmation - Times of India
Karnal: A possible case of bird flu has been reported in Karnal district, where samples from a poultry farm tested “suspected positive” in the prelimi.
- NCLT Chandigarh agrees to hear plea alleging mismanagement at Omaxe - The Indian Express
The petition has been filed by a former joint managing director of the company, Sunil Goel and his wife Seema Goyal alleging that the construction company was being run in a manner prejudicial to the shareholders of the company.
- In Chandigarh, 15 more birds found dead - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, January 19
Fifteen more birds were found dead in different areas of the city today.
Debendra Dalai, Chief Conservator of Forests, UT, said 13 crows, a pigeon and an unknown bird were found
- Day 2: Health workers show reluctance, only 43% turn up in Chandigarh - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, January 19
Health care workers (HCWs) in the city have started showing reluctance to the Covid-19 immunisation as the turnout on the second day of the
- 40% healthcare workers turn up for Covid - 19 shots' in Chandigarh - Daily Pioneer
Around 40 per cent of healthcare workers against the registered beneficiaries turned up for the Covid-19 vaccination in the union territory of Chandigarh on the second day of vaccination drive on Tuesday.
A total of 204 health care workers were given doses of vaccination on Tuesday against the
- 3 Dera Sacha Sauda men declared PO in sacrilege case - Times of India
Bathinda: With the police failing to arrest the three key members of the Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda wanted in sacrilege case, a Faridkot court on Mo.
- No politician allowed on stage - Times of India
Thikriwal (Barnala): In a break from tradition, the ruling party in Punjab was not allowed to share stage on the martyrdom day of Riyasti Praja Mandal.
- Stir popularity leads to political ambitions - Times of India
Amritsar: The long drawn out farmers’ agitation, which has caught the attention of the common public, has also inspired many frontrunner leaders to nu.
- Two of 28 Mohali rebels rejoin SAD - Times of India
Mohali: Two days after 28 members quit the Shiromani Akali Dal, two rejoined it on Tuesday.
- Selfie with airplane lands drunk behind bars - Times of India
Mohali: A selfie with an airplane has landed a man behind bars.
- City to get 4 more real - time air quality monitoring stations - Times of India
GETS GO AHEAD FROM CENTRE Chandigarh: The Union government has approved four more real-time air quality monitoring stations for the city.
- ASI accused of abetment to suicide sent to police lines - Times of India
Mohali: Baltana chowki in-charge ASI Kulwant Singh has been sent to police lines and a departmental inquiry initiated against him a day after a 42-yea.
- Avian flu: Dead migratory bird tests positive in Ropar - Times of India
Patiala: The sample of a migratory bird found dead in Siswan rivulet in Ropar district of Punjab has tested positive for avian flu, wildlife officials.
- Goose found dead at Siswan Dam tests positive for avian flu - Times of India
Mohali: The test report received from Bhopal laboratory has confirmed the presence of bird flu virus in a goose found dead a week ago at Siswan Dam re.