- 17th November, 2019
- 16th November, 2019
- Govt must recognise economic problems: Experts - Times of India
Prof Himanshu, school of social sciences, JNU, said: "The RCTs have been in operation since long.The idea has been in medical sciences since a little
- 3,500 fish seeds swim to freedom in Sukhna Lake - Times of India
Aimed at achieving a rebalance of native carps vis-a-vis exotic carps and provisioning food for carnivorous resident and migratory birds, the UT anima
- Chandigarh: Education department assures to issue income certificate in time - Times of India
For the first time in the last few years, admission of students belonging to the economically weaker section will also be held in timely manner with i
- Chandigarh: Mountview?s restaurant fails to attract bidders again - Times of India
It seems that private players are not interested in Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) properties.
- Chandigarh: No takers for leasehold industrial, commercial plots - Times of India
While the UT estate office earned Rs 44 crore from auction of 11 residential properties, it failed to find any bidders for 14 commercial properties an
- Haryana: Youth succumbs to injuries at Chandigarh hospital after being stabbed in Ambala, case registered - Times of India
Ambala police registered a case of murder after a resident of Manmohan Nagar in Ambala City identified as Sonu (22) succumbed to his stabbing injuries
- Air quality 'very poor' in Punjab, Haryana - Times of India
The pollution level continued to remain a cause of concern in Haryana and Punjab on Saturday, with several districts reporting air quality indices in
- Sultanpur Lodhi too good for 8,000 cows - Times of India
With celebrations of the 550th Parkash Purb of Guru Nanak Dev over in Sultanpur Lodhi and the town appearing to be well-kept, the Kapurthala district
- Jalandhar: One stage would have meant no overlap, better turnout - Times of India
For many weeks, there was a tussle between the Punjab government and the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) over the control of stage for
- HC junks plea challenging Dushyant Chautala's appointment as Haryana deputy CM - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Saturday dismissed a petition challenging the appointment of Jannayak Janata Party (JJP) leader Dushy.
- 9 days after torture, Dalit labourer from Punjab?s Sangrur dies in Chandigarh hospital - Hindustan Times
In his complaint, Jagmail said he had a dispute with Rinku on September 21 after which they had reached a compromise. Villagers said Jagmail was drunk and sitting outside Rinku’s house when the initial argument began.
- Chandigarh: Govt school students usher in Children's Day at Chattbir zoo - Times of India
On the occasion of Children's Day, the Chandigarh-based, state awarded NGO Tammana organised 'A Day at the Zoo' for the students of Government Element
- Air India flight introduced on Chandigarh - Kangra route - Hindustan Times
The flight took off from Gaggal airport at 8 am and landed in Chandigarh at 9.30 am. It was back at Gaggal at 10.55 am.
- Air India starts Chandigarh - Kangra flight, to cut travel distance to one hour - Hindustan Times
HT [email protected]
/SHIMLA: Air India started a direct flight between Kangra and Chandigarh on Saturday that takes only an hour. It takes six...