- PSERC cuts late payment surcharge rate levied on PSPCL - Times of India
Patiala: The Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has decided to provisionally reduce the rate of late payment surcharge (LPS) paid .
- Have masks aplenty, say Chandigarh chemists - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceChandigarh, April 8
There is no shortage of masks in the city.
The UT Administration had yesterday made it mandatory for people to wear a mask or cover the face with a piece of c
- Docs, cops dealing with Jamaatis face language barrier - Times of India
Chandigarh: In addition to the issues associated with Covid-19 cases, health workers in Haryana handling the treatment of Tablighi Jamaat members are .
- Chandigarh warns of HCQ side effects - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceChandigarh, April 8
The UT Health Department has issued an advisory warning the city residents about the side effects of consuming hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
The warning, which co
- Hry edu dept launches e - learning for govt school students - Times of India
Chandigarh: The students of government schools in Haryana will also be able to study at home through e-learning during lockdown, as the state governme.
- Haryana releases 3,800 prisoners to decongest jails - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has released around 3,800 prisoners to avoid the spread of Covid-19 in state jails.
- Punjab allows addicts to take home detox medicine for 21 days - Times of India
Chandigarh: To ensure substance abuse patients face no inconvenience due to the lockdown imposed to contain the spread of coronavirus pandemic, the Pu.
- Chandigarh: Sanitisation tunnel stands, cross it at Sector 26 mandi - Times of India
Visitors to Sector 26 vegetable market will have to walk through a 16ft long and 6ft wide sanitisation tunnel that will spray a disinfectant solution
- Covid - 19: Chandigarh mandi to get sanitizer tunnel for vendors and workers soon - Times of India
Amid novel coronavirus spread in the entire country, institutions, administration are taking every step to spread awareness about keeping social distance to break the chain. Sector 26 Main Mandi in Chandigarh will soon be getting a sanitizer tunnel for vendors and workers. The mandi plays an important role in maintaining essential item supply in Chandigarh. Now to ensure safety of all vendors and workers everyone will be screened on entrance. 8 teams with Thermal Scanners installed at Main Mandi.
- Punjab: No decision on extending curfew yet, clarifies CM Amarinder Singh - Times of India
In a flip-flop, the Punjab government on Wednesday clarified it had not taken any formal decision to extend the ongoing curfew beyond April 14. Chief
- Barber, quacks open shops, but can't duck Chandigarh cops - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The desperation to make a living is forcing many small-time traders to open their shops at the risk of facing arrests during the lockdown.
- Circular dispatched, virtual classes are closer to reality in Chandigarh - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: District education officer Alka Mehta on Wednesday sent a circular to principals of all government and government-aided schools activities.
- 2 fake scribes arrested with 100g heroin in Punjab - Times of India
The police on Wednesday arrested two men posing as mediapersons for allegedly trying to smuggle heroin into the city from Zirakpur.
- 24 - year - old woman wins corona fight in Chandigarh - Times of India
A 24-year-old woman was discharged from the civil hospital in Mohali on Wednesday - the fifth to have recovered from Covid-19.The other four are elder
- Along with coronavirus, this Chandigarh - based couple fights emotions as well - The Indian Express
Sukhpreet who is a fireman with the Chandigarh Administration now has been tasked with contact tracing and isolating the suspects. Sukhpreet's wife is a staff nurse at the Government Medical College and Hospital in Sector 32.