- 16th June, 2019
- Kartarpur corridor: Sunny Deol inspects ongoing construction work - Times of India
Bollywood star-turned-politician Sunny Deol, the newly-elected member of Parliament from Gurdaspur, reviewed ongoing construction work of Kartarpur Co
- Three booked after check on travel agents, IELTS centres in Jalandhar - Times of India
Three booked after check on travel agents, IELTS centres in Jalandhar
- Day on, 20 PGIMS docs booked for rioting, theft - Times of India
Day on, 20 PGIMS docs booked for rioting, theft
- ?In Punjab, 58% elderly fighting chronic diseases are depressed? - Times of India
One out of two elderly people having non-communicable diseases suffer from depression and one in three have generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), accord
- Sub - panel recommends: Smart parking solutions, mobile - based app, smart card - based payment in Chandigarh - The Indian Express
A meeting of the sub-committee under chairmanship of BJP councillor Arun Sood was held on Saturday evening where it was decided that the parking lots will be given to different contractors instead of one company.
- Chandigarh: Eateries match cricket excitement, play to fans? gallery - The Indian Express
Social in Sector 7 stated that it will be “bleeding blue” in solidarity with Indian team and special arrangements have been made. The managers have even tied up with Uber to give 10 per cent discounts to all those who avail their services to reach Social.
- Jalandhar: Ward attendant caught on camera stitching wound - Times of India
An inquiry has been launched after a video revealed that a class four employee of the Jalandhar civil hospital had stitched the wound of a patient in
- Trader body writes to UT, seeks reduction in misuse charges - Times of India
The Chandigarh Beopar Mandal (CBM), the apex body of traders in city, has written to the UT administration to reduce misuse charges for building viol
- 83% complainants satisfied, claim Haryana Police - Times of India
The Haryana Police on Wednesday claimed that 83.17% of complainants across the state are satisfied with fast and real-time redressal of their grievanc
- Chandigarh: Remove Mayor, or face indefinite strike - The Indian Express
In the letter, it was also been specified that the safai karamcharis had extended their supported to Kalia at the time he was to be elected as the Mayor. However, they alleged that now, Kalia was misbehaving with them and was not listening to their demands.
- Now, Chandigarh's liquor vends under scanner of fire department - Times of India
After the coaching centres, now liquor vends are on the radar of the fire and emergency services department of the Chandigarh municipal corporation, a
- Expect Rain in next 3 days - The Tribune
Expect Rain in next 3 days
- Chandigarh: As weather swings fruits, veggie prices, vendors feel the pain - Times of India
Chandigarh: As weather swings fruits, veggie prices, vendors feel the pain
- Chandigarh: Thieves arrive in auto, flee with Rs 50 lakh jewellery - Times of India
Chandigarh: Thieves arrive in auto, flee with Rs 50 lakh jewellery
- How Punjab dug itself into a hole by abandoning borewells - Times of India
With water level sinking to deeper than 500-foot, borewells are being abandoned.