- Farm fires: Punjab appoints 8,000 nodal officers to keep vigil - Times of India
The Punjab government has appointed 8,000 nodal officers in its paddy-growing villages to check stubble burning during the ongoing Kharif procurement
- Why the cyclotron in Chandigarh has a special place in science history - Livemint
The oldest functional particle accelerator in the world has been kept running for over 50 years at Panjab University, Chandigarh. A new film tells its story
- Himachal reports 11 Covid deaths, 195 new cases - Times of India
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh on Sunday reported 11 Covid deaths and 195 positive cases, while 629 patients also recovered during the day.
- Punjab registers 50 Covid deaths, 1,458 new positive cases - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab recorded a total number of 50 Covid-19 deaths and 1,458 new Covid positive cases on Sunday.
- Nearly 2K appear for JEE - Advanced in Chandigarh - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, September 27
Around 2,000 students appeared for the JEE-Advanced 2020, an entrance test for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), in two shifts am
- SAD tries to get back in farmers? good books - Times of India
After cutting off ties with BJP over agri bills, SAD has coined new slogans on farmers and Punjabiyat, besides publishing a pamphlet
- Paddy procurement kicks off in Punjab, Haryana - Times of India
Procurement of paddy crop started in the states of Punjab and Haryana on Sunday, instead of October 1, following a directive from the central governme.
- 51 - year - old accused held in minor girl?s rape case - The Indian Express
The victim on Saturday had accused the 51-year old man, a resident and sweet shop owner in the victim’s locality, of raping her, along with her brother and her brother’s friend.
- 1,515 fresh Covid - 19 cases take Haryana tally to 1.23 lakh - Times of India
Chandigarh: Fewer Covid-19 cases were reported in Haryana as compared to the past few days with the state registering 1,515 fresh cases.
- Akali Dal returns to meetings in gurdwaras - Times of India
Phagwara/Hoshiarpur: The political battle for Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal has entered a new and tougher phase after severi.
- ?BJP leadership wanted to get rid of Akalis? - Times of India
Chandigarh: A day after SAD decided to break up the alliance with its BJP, PPCC president Sunil Jakhar said on Sunday that the BJP leadership wanted t.
- Sukhbir should immediately resign as SAD chief: Bajwa - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab rural development and panchayat minister Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa has asked Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Bad.
- 8 - acre landfill for non - recyclable solid waste coming up at Chandigarh?s Dadumajra - Hindustan Times
8 - acre landfill for non - recyclable solid waste coming up at Chandigarh?s Dadumajra
- PU?s libraries asked to cut short subscription of online journals - Hindustan Times
PU?s libraries asked to cut short subscription of online journals
- Chandigarh administration owes MC ?10 crore in property tax - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh administration owes MC ?10 crore in property tax