- 18th October, 2019
- Cotton growers on edge as CCI skips bulk pick up - Times of India
Bathinda: With the arrival of raw cotton in the markets, tardy buying and quoting of lower prices than the minimum support price (MSP) by the traders .
- A visual treat for modern & contemporary art lovers - Times of India
Chandigarh: Be it is a huge canvas or a small format, late artist and teacher Surnimal Chatterjee had mastered them all.
- ?Flicker Singh? raring to score political goal - Times of India
Pehowa (Kurukshetra): The initiation into politics has meant three-four hours of sleep and 16-20 meetings every day for 33-year-old Arjuna awardee and.
- Syndicate delays approval, PU dept scraps new course - Times of India
Chandigarh: Panjab University syndicate in its meeting on Wednesday cleared the proposal to introduce a certificate course in Vedic studies proposed b.
- 8k Punjab officers to keep eye on straw burning in villages - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab government has decided to depute nodal officers in nearly 8,000 paddy growing villages across the state to curb stubble burning.
- Punjab installs 29 high - end machines for TB testing - Times of India
Chandigarh: For timely diagnosis of tuberculosis (TB) and accelerating the testing procedure across Punjab, the health department has installed 29 CB-.
- MC won?t allow unregistered vendors in key city markets - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh municipal corporation has conducted a fresh survey of vendors at key market areas of the city, namely sectors 15, 17, 19 an.
- Punjab?s first self - help group fair on Oct 23 - Times of India
Chandigarh: In a first, Punjab social security, women and child development department in collaboration with Self-employed Women’s Association (Sewa) .
- Chandigarh plans EV - only registration after 2030, drafts EV policy - Autocar Professional
Chandigarh plans EV-only registration after 2030, drafts EV policy
- Centre to take final call on Chandigarh tenancy act - Hindustan Times
A senior UT official said after incorporating around 30 suggestions, UT has sent its own final draft which concurrs with the Model Tenancy Act, 2019
- Chandigarh ranked second among UTs in innovation by Niti Aayog - Hindustan Times
Scored a high of 76% in human resource, low of 2.4% on investments and 6.31% on business environment
- National Highway in Punjab named as Guru Nanak Dev Ji Marg - Times of India
BATHINDA: Coinciding with the 550th birth anniversary of first Sikh master Guru Nanak Dev, the Union road transport and highways minister Nitin Gadkar.
- Women gather to perform 'puja' on 'Karwa Chauth' in Chandigarh - Business Standard
Chandigarh, Oct 17 (ANI): Married women in Chandigarh performed 'puja' and listened to the 'Katha' on the occasion of Karwa Chauth on October 17. The holy festival is celebrated by married women in which they fast from morning to moonrise for a day. Women keep fast for the health and long life of their husbands. The day starts early before dawn with prayers and a light meal is offered by the woman's mother-in-law in the form of 'Sargi'. Following this, women keep a day-long fast which they only break after worshiping the moon god.
- 17th October, 2019
- HC asks Centre, Haryana government to respond to Dushyant's plea for security - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Thursday asked the Union government and the state of Haryana to respond on the plea filed by Jannayak.
- Karva Chauth 2019: What are the moonrise timings in Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Kolkata, and more - Free Press Journal
Karva Chauth 2019: What are the moonrise timings in Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Kolkata, - Free Press Journal