- 18th April, 2019
- British - era Nahan Kothi?s revamp to begin from month - end - Times of India
PANCHKULA: Haryana’s department of archaeology and museums has taken over the 161-yearold Nahan Kothi — the only remnant of 19th century British archi.
- After two - month delay, Capitol restoration to take - off - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: After failing twice to get more than one successful bidder for the restoration of Capitol Complex, a Unesco's heritage site, the Chandigar.
- Panel dismisses IndusInd Bank's appeal - The Tribune
Panel dismisses IndusInd Bank's appeal
- Collector rates in Panchkula rural areas to go up - Times of India
PANCHKULA: In a tentative list released by Panchkula administration on Wednesday, collector rates of all commercial sites and rural areas have been in.
- Chandigarh: Pawan Bansal promises dwelling units to daily wagers in Maloya - Times of India
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: All daily wagers residing in the city will get regular dwelling units in a housing complex to be constructed for them in Maloya if the Congress is vot
- Chandigarh: Court denies bail to two in case involving attack on Amritsar man - Times of India
The matter dates back to March 2 when the accused were booked under Sections 147, 148, 149, 323, 307, 379 and 506 of the IPC.
- Chandigarh: Mahavir Jayanti celebrated at Sector 27 temple with gusto - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Devotees on Wednesday celebrated Lord Mahavir Jayanti at Shri Digambar Jain Mandir in Sector 27, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh: CAT directs railways to pay 6 years' gratuity to widow - Times of India
The Chandigarh bench of central administrative tribunal (CAT) has directed Northern Railway to pay gratuity for six years to a widow of their former e
- Charging two more in bus fare turns into Rs 5,000 penalty - Times of India
Being aggrieved, the complainant initially approached the Chandigarh district forum by way of a consumer complaint.
- Chandigarh municipal corporation commissioner made accessibility observer - Times of India
With a view to facilitating voters with disability in the voting process, the Election Commission of India (EC) had issued orders to appoint an access
- Civic body tinkers with design of roundabouts, locals sulk - The Tribune
Civic body tinkers with design of roundabouts, locals sulk
- Sumandeep, Mangal claim lead - The Tribune
Sumandeep, Mangal claim lead
- Chandigarh, Amritsar, Patiala, Ambala, Karnal and Hisar to witness rain today - Skymet Weather
Weather in Punjab and Haryana: Today we expect rain and thundershowers activities over many parts of Punjab and Haryana like Chandigarh, Amritsar, Patiala, Ambala, Karnal and Hisar. This will ultimately result in rise of day temperatures in Punjab and Haryana.
- BJP leader asks workers to get votes of dead - Times of India
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: HISAR: BJP general secretary Sanjiv Bhatt purportedly told party volunteers in a meeting on Wednesday to arrange votes of people living outside the st.
- Left prestigious job: BJP minister's IAS officer son on dynasty - Times of India - Times of India
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: HISAR: Union steel minister Birender Singh said on Wednesday that the Bharatiya Janata Party did not have a “mass base” in Haryana before it came to p.