- IT raids at MLA Kundu?s residences, offices - Times of India
Rohtak: Income tax officials from the Centre and state conducted surprise raids at the residences and offices of independent MLA from Meham, Balraj Ku.
- Congress marches against Centre?s three farm laws, inflation - Times of India
Karnal: Congress activists on Thursday carried out a ‘pada yatra’ in Panipat district against the three farm laws and rising fuel prices.
- Cong top brass will decide CM face, says Pargat - Times of India
Jalandhar: After Punjab Congress president Sunil Jakhar launched ‘Captain for 2022’ campaign, Jalandhar Cantt MLA Pargat Singh has said making such an.
- Delhi - Asr - Katra e - way: Farmers protest public hearing - Times of India
Patiala: Land owners farmers in Patiala and Sangrur districts protested against the public hearing by the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) and th.
- Back to Delhi march after three months - Times of India
Bathinda: From a hot debate in Parliament, a global headline, and a blame game, where has one of the biggest farm protests come to after three months?.
- 49 new COVID - 19 cases in Chandigarh - Republic World
Chandigarh on Thursday reported 49 more coronavirus cases, pushing the infection tally to 21,590, according to a medical bulletin.
- 45 - year - old hangs himself in Burail - Times of India
Chandigarh: A 45-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his rental accommodation in Burail village, Sector 45, on Wednesday ni.
- Sidhu skips, Bajwa attends Capt?s lunch - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh hosted his granddaughter’s pre-wedding lunch for MLAs and MPs on Thursday afternoon.
- Ambala cemetery under British high commission, decides HC - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court has made it clear that the British high commission has the right to control and manage the Ambala-based .
- Yuvraj moves HC for quashing of FIR - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Thursday issued notice to the Haryana government on a plea filed by cricketer Yuvraj Singh seeking qu.
- Punjab?s Covid doubling rate slips by 141 days - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab’s Covid-19 doubling rate, a key parameter indicating pandemic progress, has declined by 141 days in the span of eight days, a perio.
- No restrictions or weekend curfew plans on UT?s mind - Times of India
Chandigarh: Coronavirus cases are increasing by the day in the city, but the UT administration has no immediate plan to put any restrictions or weeken.
- Painter strangles wife in Mohali - Times of India
Mohali: The police on Thursday booked a 26-year-old painter for murdering his 23-year-old wife at their house in Amb Sahib Colony, Jagatpura, Mohali, .
- No plans as of now to impose night curfew in Mohali - Times of India
Mohali: There are no plans as of now to impose night curfew or lockdown in Mohali as the district is not that badly affected yet by the recent surge i.
- Notice to Hry on plea to hold panchayat polls - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Thursday issued a notice to the Haryana government on a plea seeking directions to hold Panchayat ele.