- 6th May, 2021
- Capt again rules out lockdown, says stringent curbs in place - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Wednesday again ruled out a complete lockdown, noting that the restrictions currently in place we.
- UAPA charges not before special court, 2 get bail - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Wednesday granted bail to Moga-based car dealer Pankaj Bansal and Chandigarh-based Vishal Gun House d.
- Haryana to empanel specialist doctors on Rs 10,000 daily payment - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has decided to empanel specialist doctors on a daily basis on payment of Rs 10,000 per day.
- City raises contact tracing teams to 27 - Times of India
Chandigarh: The surge in the Covid-19 positive cases has forced the UT municipal corporation to increase its contact tracing teams from 18 to 27 by hi.
- Covid casualties continue to surge in Hry as 181 succumb - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana reported 181 new Covid deaths and 15,416 new cases of the virus on Wednesday, even as 10,640 persons recovered during the day.
- Covid crisis: Punjab nod to thrust sector status for oxygen units - Times of India
Chandigarh: Amid the oxygen crisis triggered by the spiralling Covid-19 cases, the Punjab government on Wednesday announced thrust sector status for a.
- Coronavirus claims 14 lives, infects 817 in Chandigarh - Daily Pioneer
Chandigarh on Wednesday recorded 817 fresh covid-19 infections, taking the city’s tally to 46,793. 14 more people succumbed to the contagion, the highest number of fatalities in a single day since the outbreak. The death count has now reached 532. The active cases were 8363 till the evening,
- Hry?s worst day as 15,786 test +ve and 153 succumb - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana’s worst fears are coming true, as the state on Tuesday created a new daily record of 15,786 fresh Covid cases and 153 deaths.
- 3 killed, six injured in blast at oxygen plant in Lucknow - The Tribune
Lucknow, May 5
Three people died and six others got seriously injured after an oxygen cylinder exploded during the refilling process here on Wednesday, police said.
The incident took place at an oxy
- Govt hospitals run out of ICU beds for Covid patients in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
Govt hospitals run out of ICU beds for Covid patients in Chandigarh
- Haryana reports 15,416 new Covid - 19 cases, record 181 deaths - Times of India
Haryana on Wednesday recorded 15,416 new Covid-19 cases and record 181 related deaths, taking the state's tally to 5,58,975 and toll to 4,960.
- Centre?s guidelines hit vax drive at private facilities in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
Centre?s guidelines hit vax drive at private facilities in Chandigarh
- 2,527 +ve, 38 die in record Covid surge in Chandigarh tricity - Hindustan Times
2,527 +ve, 38 die in record Covid surge in Chandigarh tricity
- 5th May, 2021