- 150 boxes of illicit liquor seized - The Tribune
150 boxes of illicit liquor seized
- ?Neither MEA nor Indian embassy came to his rescue? - Times of India
Ludhiana: A pall of gloom has descended on a house in Kubba village of Samrala after it received news of Saudi Arabia beheading its son.
- Prof booked for raping student - Times of India
Ludhiana: The police have booked a professor for raping his student.
- BJP opens election offices, but no sight of candidates - Times of India
Amritsar: Even as the BJP is yet to announce Lok Sabha candidates in all three seats that it is contesting in Punjab, the party on Wednesday inaugurat.
- Man kills wife on birth of 5th girl child, attempts suicide - Times of India
Patiala: A 40-year-old man attempted suicide after killing his wife, who had given birth to fifth girl child a few months back.
- DNA TEST: Probe complaints against Dalbir, DGP told - Times of India
Amritsar: The Punjab home department has asked the director general of police to investigate complaints against Dalbir Kaur, who is widely known as th.
- EW seizes liquor worth Rs 7.23 crore - Times of India
Even as liquor vends are facing shortage of popular brands, enforcement wings of the state election commission has seized 5.
- Coordination committee formed to avert student protests - Times of India
Karnal: To avert more trouble after Industrial Training Institute (ITI) case, Superintendent of Police (SP) Surinder Singh Bhoria has constituted a co.
- Protest march for next phase of Bargari protest - Times of India
Bathinda: The 21-member committee appointed by Sarbat Khalsa-appointed Akal Takht jathedar Jagtar Singh Hawara took out a protest march from a gurdwar.
- Two SAD leaders slug it out over property dispute - Times of India
Jalandhar: In the election season, the fight between two Akali Dal leaders over a plot in a posh locality has spilled out in the public domain.
- Minor among 4 held for extortion - Times of India
Jalandhar: Jalandhar Commissionerate police on Wednesday arrested four persons, including a minor and his elder brother, for extortion and seized Rs 5.
- ECI nod to Punjab?s proposals - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Election Commission of India (ECI) accorded approval to various proposals of Punjab government, which includes permission to cut trees.
- MHA sanctions 215 para companies for Punjab - Times of India
Chandigarh: Union ministry of home affairs has sanctioned 215 companies of paramilitary forces for the peaceful conduct of Lok Sabha polls in Punjab s.
- Widespread rains, winds lash Punjab, Haryana, cause crop damage - Times of India
Chandigarh: Widespread rainfall and high-velocity winds lashed large swathes of Punjab and Haryana on Wednesday, causing damage to crops.
- Low intensity explosion creates panic - Times of India
Jind: A blast at a religious place in Ramrai village sent the police department in tizzy here in Jind district on Wednesday.