- DCs cannot pass eviction order on senior citizens? complaint: HC - Hindustan Times
DCs cannot pass eviction order on senior citizens? complaint: HC
- Dr Digambar Behera of PGIMER selected for Padma award - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Dr Digambar Behera, senior professor, department of pulmonary medicine, PGIMER has been selected for the Padma Award under the category of.
- Chandigarh brings luck to Varun Dhawan - Times of India
Binge eating or raving about Chandigarh's green cover and wide roads is often a customary experience for visiting actors.
- Young entrepreneurs start exotic venture - Times of India
Young entrepreneurs Arjun Anand and Ashish Garg realized the wide gaps in the Indian fruits and berries industry at a young age of twenty-seven years .
- Punjab 'bandh' called by radical Sikh outfit gets lukewarm response - Times of India
The one-day 'Punjab bandh' call given by radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa and SAD (Amritsar) against the CAA and the NRC evoked lukewarm response in mos
- 20 - year - old Chandigarh Man, Learning to Drive, Runs over Mother; Father Remains Critical - News18
Suraj, who does not know to drive properly, started the Mahindra Marshal vehicle but then pressed the accelerator instead of the brakes and failed to control the vehicle from that point.
- Bhullar makes cut; Sharma misses in Dubai - Times of India
Kapurthala's Gaganjeet Bhullar carded a one-under 71 to make the cut but compatriot Shubhankar Sharma could not hang around for weekend action after s
- Chandigarh: 26 - year - old man gets life term for raping 8 - month - old - Times of India
The Chandigarh district court has awarded life imprisonment till death to a 26-year-old person in a rape case of an eight-month-old infant in 2018.
- UT's Lubana, Taranpreet deflate Sikkim - Times of India
The young Sikkim boys will remember this Col CK Nayudu Trophy outing for a long time. Not for the run-fest in Bhubaneshwar but the counter attack from
- Chandigarh: Pink Turban campaign urges girls to stand for themselves - The Indian Express
The Pink Turban campaign is the brainchild of Pramod Sharma, Yuvsatta chief, and has been promoting its message for nearly four years since its inception.
- Chandigarh: Man gets life imprisonment till natural remainder of life for raping eight - month - old - The Indian Express
This act cannot be expected even from a beast, says Court. The incident occurred when the victim’s parents were away for 10-15 minutes, leaving behind their eight-month daughter at their shanty, where the accused was also there
- Safer mortar fuzes to be adopted soon - Times of India
To avoid premature explosion of a mortar round, the Chandigarh-based Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) has developed electronic fuze for
- Clean Sukhna, N choes by February 28: NGT - Times of India
The committee also ordered to allot the work to construct sewage treatment plants (STPs) in government hospitals and new STP at Kishangarh by March 31
- Panchkula: Owners to pay for dairy cattle roaming on roads - Times of India
Get ready to pay hefty fine if your dairy cattle are found roaming on streets of Panchkula by the municipal corporation team. The civic body has decid
- The comeback man - Times of India
A recurrent script plays out whenever the men’s hockey team loses — coach is sacked, captain is changed and senior players made scapegoats. Indian dra