- Winter settles in as rains lash region, hills get snow - Times of India
The cold wave sweeping the region intensified on Friday as moderate to heavy rain lashed several parts of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh, and it
- Chandigarh civic body to spend Rs 5.31 cr on sprucing up vending sites - The Indian Express
Works that need to be carried out in this will include those from road wing, public health wing and electrical wing.
- Citco MD orders inquiry into Rs 22 lakh fraud in Shivalikview - Times of India
Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) managing director Jasvinder Kaur Sidhu has ordered inquiry into the Rs 22 lakh frau
- 21mm rain drops temperature, causes jams in Chandigarh - Times of India
Rainfall on Friday brought the temperature down and led to major traffic snarls in various parts of the city.
- GMCH students differ on resident doctor's conduct in Chandigarh - Times of India
An internal committee formed to investigate the case of Dr Aniket Saini, a senior resident doctor at the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH
- Chandigarh: Teachers 'not OK with khadi diktat' - Times of India
A recent circular from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) suggesting teachers to wear Khadi clothes has drawn flak from the teachers of T
- Panjab University molestation: Syndicate questions lax security - Times of India
The syndicate members on Friday questioned the Panjab University officials for not acting on the recommendations of the PU Committee Against Sexual H
- Bad light, rain mar Punjab's innings - Times of India
Rajasthan pacers continued to take advantage of the overcast conditions on the penultimate day of the Col C K Nayudu Trophy against Punjab, who were
- Chandigarh: Traders object to allotment of sites at isolated spots - Times of India
Turns out, the vending "solution" is still riddled with issues. The vendors now complain that they have been allotted zones so far off from where they
- Chandigarh airport loses Dubai flight, left with only one overseas destination - Times of India
According to sources in Indigo Airlines, regular delays, diversions and cancellations of flights occur during the winter season at the Chandigarh airp
- Mohali: Drugged, karate coach taken to hotel, raped - Times of India
A karate coach from Bengal going to take part in a tournament in Ludhiana was allegedly raped at a hotel in Derabassi on Friday.
- ?If friends can cross border, so can separatists? - Times of India
Amritsar: Two incidents of cross-border couples using Kartarpur corridor to meet up in the gurdwara complex in Pakistan have drawn attention of securi.
- Sector 7 man gets 4 - year jail term for carrying 105g heroin, banned vials in Chandigarh - Times of India
A district court has awarded 4-years jail term to a Sector 7 resident who was caught with 105g heroin and 100 banned vials.
- Amid citizenship act debate, Bajwa raises issue of Ahmadiyyas - Times of India
Chandigarh: Congress’s Rajya Sabha member Partap Singh Bajwa on Friday raised the issue of Ahmadiyya, who have been left out of the Citizenship (Amend.
- Dera violence: Bench resolves differences with amicus - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab and Haryana high court on Friday virtually witnessed verbal spat between amicus curiae and the bench hearing the case related to Pa.