- Panchkula reports two new coronavirus cases, tally rises to 135 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServicePanchkula, July 10
Panchkula on Friday reported two new cases of coronavirus, taking the district's case tally to 135.
A 34-year-old man from Sector 25 and a 64-year-old man from
- Covid - safe certificate for stigmatised coolies of Chandigarh railway station - Times of India
Coolies at the local railway station are now tested for Covid-19 before the arrival of any train and given a certificate of health to let the passenge
- 13 new COVID - 19 cases take Chandigarh count to 536; five discharged - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, July 10
Chandigarh reported 13 fresh cases of COVID-19 on Friday, taking the caseload in the Union Territory to 536 while five patients were also cured and discharge
- Ratinderpal Singh Mann appointed senior vp of Chandigarh Olympic body - Outlook India
- Panchkula: Community centres to get makeover - Times of India
The Panchkula municipal corporation (MC) is slowly picking up pace. The MC is now planning to rebuild the oldest community centres of Sector 7 and Sec
- HP to ensure early completion of Bilaspur - Leh railway line - Times of India
Himachal has assured the Centre of all possible cooperation in land acquisition, forest and revenue related formalities to complete the Bilaspur-Mana
- Covid - 19: CSIO products can help dentists reopen, make outing safer - Times of India
Good news for dentists and those with toothache in the times of Covid-19. A local invention makes dental procedures safe from coronavirus.
- IIT team to help MC fix lapses in Chandigarh garbage plant - Times of India
A three-member team from IIT Roorkee visited the city on Thursday to see the functioning of the lone garbage processing plant. The experts will submit
- Punjab and Haryana HC notice to Chandigarh administration on security withdrawal of key witness in case - Times of India
The Punjab and Haryana high court has issued notice to the Chandigarh administration on a plea filed by the key witness in the former Punjab chief min
- ?Splinter Akali groups must strengthen mass base before forging alliances? - Times of India
Former MLA of AAP from Dakha and senior advocate Harvinder Singh Phoolka assures to help all like-minded groups come together for de-politicisation of
- In UT, student volunteers cremate Covid victims: ?It?s just us and the deceased in the final moments?? - The Indian Express
A handful of students in Chandigarh have offered their services to the local Red Cross Society to handle the remains of Covid-19 patients. Till date, these volunteers have together cremated around 18 patients as per the Covid protocol.
- Haryana to reduce syllabus of classes IX - XII - Times of India
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has decided to reduce the syllabi of students studying in classes IX to XII in the 2020-2021academic ses
- Starbucks introduces the first drive - through outlet in Chandigarh | ET NOW report - Times Now
Tata Starbucks rolls out its new drive-through store format today, in Chandigarh. 8 years after entering India, Starbucks is rolling out its first drive-through outlet in India. This is a part of its post-COVID-19 strategy, the Tata Starbucks joint venture plans to open about a dozen drive-through outlets in India in a year, according to two people familiar with the company’s plans. Even other, Quickservice-restaurants such as McDonald's, KFC and Burger King are ramping up and scouting for drive-through locations in the country, as consumers stay away from eating out amid fears of spiralling coronavirus cases in India. ET Now brings you the exclusive details!
- Haryana woman donates portion of liver to save father - in - law - Times of India
At a time when the incidents of elders being overlooked by their children is a growing concern, a 30-year-old woman from a village in Narwana of Jind
- Staffer infected, Panchkula Shiksha Sadan shut - The Tribune India
Panchkula: A clerical staff member at Shiksha Sadan (Haryana) and a PCS officer were among four persons who tested positive for Covid-19 on Thursday, taking the district tally to 133. The 26-year-old