- Govt must recognise economic problems: Experts
Prof Himanshu, school of social sciences, JNU, said: "The RCTs have been in operation since long.The idea has been in medical sciences since a little
- 3,500 fish seeds swim to freedom in Sukhna Lake
Aimed at achieving a rebalance of native carps vis-a-vis exotic carps and provisioning food for carnivorous resident and migratory birds, the UT anima
- Chandigarh: Education department assures to issue income certificate in time
For the first time in the last few years, admission of students belonging to the economically weaker section will also be held in timely manner with i
- Chandigarh: Mountview?s restaurant fails to attract bidders again
It seems that private players are not interested in Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) properties.
- Chandigarh: No takers for leasehold industrial, commercial plots
While the UT estate office earned Rs 44 crore from auction of 11 residential properties, it failed to find any bidders for 14 commercial properties an
- Haryana: Youth succumbs to injuries at Chandigarh hospital after being stabbed in Ambala, case registered
Ambala police registered a case of murder after a resident of Manmohan Nagar in Ambala City identified as Sonu (22) succumbed to his stabbing injuries
- Air quality 'very poor' in Punjab, Haryana
The pollution level continued to remain a cause of concern in Haryana and Punjab on Saturday, with several districts reporting air quality indices in
- Sultanpur Lodhi too good for 8,000 cows
With celebrations of the 550th Parkash Purb of Guru Nanak Dev over in Sultanpur Lodhi and the town appearing to be well-kept, the Kapurthala district
- Jalandhar: One stage would have meant no overlap, better turnout
For many weeks, there was a tussle between the Punjab government and the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) over the control of stage for
- HC junks plea challenging Dushyant Chautala's appointment as Haryana deputy CM
CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Saturday dismissed a petition challenging the appointment of Jannayak Janata Party (JJP) leader Dushy.
- Chandigarh: Govt school students usher in Children's Day at Chattbir zoo
On the occasion of Children&#x27;s Day, the Chandigarh-based, state awarded NGO Tammana organised &#x27;A Day at the Zoo&#x27; for the students of Government Element
- Hooda gets favourite Chandigarh house
Former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda has been allotted a house of his choice in Chandigarh&#x27;s upscale Sector 7 by the virtue of being th
- NIA files chargesheet in Brig Gagneja murder case
Mohali: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday filed a chargesheet in the murder case of Punjab unit RSS vice-president Brigadier Jagdish G.
- SGPC president?s election on Nov 27, all eyes on Badal
SGPC president?s election on Nov 27, all eyes on Badal
- '29,000 farmers who didn't burn stubble got Rs 19 crore '
The Punjab government on Friday claimed that it had so far disbursed over Rs 19.09 crore to 29,343 small and marginal farmers for not burning paddy r