- Disabled man convicted of raping minor
A local court on Monday convicted a 22-yearold man of raping a nine-yearold girl in January 2017. The judge at the special court, convicted the accus
- Karnal reports possible bird flu case, samples sent for confirmation
Karnal: A possible case of bird flu has been reported in Karnal district, where samples from a poultry farm tested “suspected positive” in the prelimi.
- 3 Dera Sacha Sauda men declared PO in sacrilege case
Bathinda: With the police failing to arrest the three key members of the Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda wanted in sacrilege case, a Faridkot court on Mo.
- No politician allowed on stage
Thikriwal (Barnala): In a break from tradition, the ruling party in Punjab was not allowed to share stage on the martyrdom day of Riyasti Praja Mandal.
- Stir popularity leads to political ambitions
Amritsar: The long drawn out farmers’ agitation, which has caught the attention of the common public, has also inspired many frontrunner leaders to nu.
- Two of 28 Mohali rebels rejoin SAD
Mohali: Two days after 28 members quit the Shiromani Akali Dal, two rejoined it on Tuesday.
- Selfie with airplane lands drunk behind bars
Mohali: A selfie with an airplane has landed a man behind bars.
- City to get 4 more real - time air quality monitoring stations
GETS GO AHEAD FROM CENTRE Chandigarh: The Union government has approved four more real-time air quality monitoring stations for the city.
- ASI accused of abetment to suicide sent to police lines
Mohali: Baltana chowki in-charge ASI Kulwant Singh has been sent to police lines and a departmental inquiry initiated against him a day after a 42-yea.
- Avian flu: Dead migratory bird tests positive in Ropar
Patiala: The sample of a migratory bird found dead in Siswan rivulet in Ropar district of Punjab has tested positive for avian flu, wildlife officials.
- Goose found dead at Siswan Dam tests positive for avian flu
Mohali: The test report received from Bhopal laboratory has confirmed the presence of bird flu virus in a goose found dead a week ago at Siswan Dam re.
- Village offers to cover any damage to tractors
Jind: Pai in Kaithal district, one of the biggest villages in Haryana, announced that farmers of the village would cover the loss caused by damage to .