- 9th April, 2020 Times of India
- PSERC cuts late payment surcharge rate levied on PSPCL
Patiala: The Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) has decided to provisionally reduce the rate of late payment surcharge (LPS) paid .
- Docs, cops dealing with Jamaatis face language barrier
Chandigarh: In addition to the issues associated with Covid-19 cases, health workers in Haryana handling the treatment of Tablighi Jamaat members are .
- Hry edu dept launches e - learning for govt school students
Chandigarh: The students of government schools in Haryana will also be able to study at home through e-learning during lockdown, as the state governme.
- Haryana releases 3,800 prisoners to decongest jails
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has released around 3,800 prisoners to avoid the spread of Covid-19 in state jails.
- Punjab allows addicts to take home detox medicine for 21 days
Chandigarh: To ensure substance abuse patients face no inconvenience due to the lockdown imposed to contain the spread of coronavirus pandemic, the Pu.
- Chandigarh: Sanitisation tunnel stands, cross it at Sector 26 mandi
Visitors to Sector 26 vegetable market will have to walk through a 16ft long and 6ft wide sanitisation tunnel that will spray a disinfectant solution
- Covid - 19: Chandigarh mandi to get sanitizer tunnel for vendors and workers soon
Amid novel coronavirus spread in the entire country, institutions, administration are taking every step to spread awareness about keeping social distance to break the chain. Sector 26 Main Mandi in Chandigarh will soon be getting a sanitizer tunnel for vendors and workers. The mandi plays an important role in maintaining essential item supply in Chandigarh. Now to ensure safety of all vendors and workers everyone will be screened on entrance. 8 teams with Thermal Scanners installed at Main Mandi.
- Punjab: No decision on extending curfew yet, clarifies CM Amarinder Singh
In a flip-flop, the Punjab government on Wednesday clarified it had not taken any formal decision to extend the ongoing curfew beyond April 14. Chief
- Barber, quacks open shops, but can't duck Chandigarh cops
CHANDIGARH: The desperation to make a living is forcing many small-time traders to open their shops at the risk of facing arrests during the lockdown.
- Circular dispatched, virtual classes are closer to reality in Chandigarh
CHANDIGARH: District education officer Alka Mehta on Wednesday sent a circular to principals of all government and government-aided schools activities.
- 2 fake scribes arrested with 100g heroin in Punjab
The police on Wednesday arrested two men posing as mediapersons for allegedly trying to smuggle heroin into the city from Zirakpur.
- 24 - year - old woman wins corona fight in Chandigarh
A 24-year-old woman was discharged from the civil hospital in Mohali on Wednesday - the fifth to have recovered from Covid-19.The other four are elder
- 8th April, 2020 Times of India