- 19th June, 2021 Times of India
- Chandigarh civic body wants to hire 41 clerks. More than 18,000 apply
The competition probably can’t get any tougher. A total of 18,377 people are vying for 41 clerk posts. For firemen, 16,508 aspirants are in the race t
- 6 arrested in fake Remdesivir racket
Patiala: Police have arrested six persons in the case of recovery of around 3,000 vials of Remdesivir and Cefoperazone found in Bhakra Canal at Salemp.
- BJP?s misrule behind Haryana?s downfall: Ex - CM Hooda
Chandigarh: Former chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday said he was pained to see people dying due to a lack of beds, oxygen and medicines a.
- With one third of deaths in Chandigarh, May was ruthless
May was a brutal month for the city. coronavirus infection killed 275 residents in those 31 days, accounting for 34% of the death toll of 804 — one of
- Think out of the box, Punjab & Adani Group told
To end an impasse where Punjab farmers protesting against the Centre’s three agriculture laws are sitting outside a food grain storage facility owned
- Puri seeks clarity on SAD - BSP?s claim of sharing ?Panthic? seats
New Delhi: Claiming to be a proud Sikh, Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Friday questioned the “seat-sharing” arrangement between the SAD and BSP .
- ?Reports of my meet with CM incorrect?
Chandigarh: Amid reports of chief minister Amarinder Singh reaching out to him, Rajya Sabha MP Partap Singh Bajwa on Friday denied it but claimed that.
- 18th June, 2021 Times of India
- Fake job racket busted by Haryana police, 2 held
CHANDIGARH: Haryana police on Friday busted a three-member gang which duped a number of people by promising them government jobs in various department.
- Chandigarh: Oxygen demand dips, hospitals can directly reach Baddi plant
As cases have dipped and demand of oxygen has also reduced, the nodal officer of oxygen supplies in the UT Chandigarh, has now authorised GMCH-32 and
- Live updates: Chandigarh administration lifts Sunday lockdown; night curfew will be from 10.30pm to 5am
The improvement in Covid-19 situation continued in UP on Thursday as new cases dropped to 336 and recoveries rose to 685 in the past 24 hours. With this, the state’s tally reached 17.03 lakh, while the total number of recoveries reached 16.75 lakh. Out of 2.35 lakh eligible for vaccination in Gujarat&#x27;s Jamnagar city (citizens18 years and above), 2.22 lakh or 94.8% have taken at least the first dose, indicate data by state health & family welfare department. Gandhinagar also tops in complete vaccination with 17.6% or 41,452 getting both the shots. Stay with us for all live updates from across India.
- Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar gives Covid package of Rs 1,100 crore
Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Thursday announced an economic package of Rs 1,100 crore to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on
- Punjab: Jaspreet Kaur Longia is Kharar municipal council chief
SAD’s Jaspreet Kaur Longia was elected as the Kharar municipal council president on Thursday. The elections were held after a delay of three months.
- Congress ridicules Haryana government?s achievment list
Listing out the achievements of the BJP-JJP’s 600-day rule in Haryana, chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar took potshots at the Congress many times but
- Chandigarh: 2 days on, 4 held for kidnapping boy
The UT police on Thursday claimed to have arrested four accused for kidnapping a 15-year-old boy for a ransom of Rs 50 lakh. Their fifth accomplice is
- Saraswati flowed in Haryana till early 15th century: Study
The Saraswati is not a myth and the river used to flow in Haryana till early 15th century (1402 AD), finds a new study of the Centre of Excellence for