- Chandigarh lockdown news: Today's updates
Amid prevalent chaos and uncertainty over access to the essential services and commodities during the lockdown, we bring you the latest updates from C
- Beginning today: Flights to and from Amritsar airport
Amritsar: Adapting to the new normal in the wake of Covid-19 pandemic, Amritsar’s Sri Guru Ram Das International Airport will begin operations from Mo.
- Why 5 lakh J&K employees must go to Chandigarh for service disputes, SC asks Centre
India News: The Supreme Court has asked the Union government to explain why it forced five lakh employees of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir to travel hundre
- Husband no more, cured maid gets Rs 1.5L help
Rohtak: Moved by the plight of a woman whose husband died of Covid-19 at PGIMS, Rohtak, and who was found to have been infected by the virus too, doct.
- Bizman?s blow for gender equality with store named ?Gupta & Daughters?
Ludhiana: Sons and brothers have long monopolised the business name game.
- CPCB slaps monthly Rs 10.80 crore fine on Haryana?s thermal plants
CHANDIGARH: The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has slapped a fine of nearly Rs 10.
- Punjab doubling rate reaches 102 days, highest till date
CHANDIGARH: With 15 new positive cases of Covid-19 reported on Sunday, Punjab’s doubling rate of cases (number of days taken to double Covid-19 cases).
- Nod for 15% discount for Punjab exporters
Chandigarh: Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) has approved a 15% discount on all product testing facilities for registered Punjab-based exporters .
- Moose Wala case: Cops move bail, singer still on run
Patiala: Four of the five cops, booked by the Sangrur and Barnala police for taking Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala to Badbar police firing range in B.
- 4,700 workers on their way home to Bihar
Yamunanagar: Three Shramik trains carrying nearly 4,700 passengers departed for Barauni, Muzaffarpur and Katihar districts in Bihar from Jagadhri-Yamu.
- ?Delhi - Katra e - way will connect Asr?
Amritsar: The Union road transport and highways ministry has promised that the Delhi-Amritsar-Katra expressway alignment would be amended to provide a.
- Want PK again? CMO calls Cong MLAs
Jalandhar: Even as the Congress government in Punjab is facing questions about its performance from its own elected representatives, the chief ministe.
- 18 more +ve, HP breaches 200 mark
Shimla: Eighteen fresh cases of Covid-19 were reported in Himachal Pradesh on Sunday, taking the state’s total past the 200 mark to 203.
- Power demand up, PSPCL to restart Rajpura plant unit
Patiala: With demand for power rising in the state, the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has asked Nabha Power Limited (NPL) to start ge.
- This Eid, no hugs, no prayers at mosques
Amritsar: The ‘Eid Mubaraks’ will be without the customary embrace this year.