- People seek permission to remove dry, dead trees which have become perilous during rains
Chandigarh forest department is inundated with applications for felling of dead/dry trees on private land during this time when the city is lashed by
- Chandigarh: Sector 51 - A residents resent inaction against man sheltering 25 stray dogs
CHANDIGARH: Residents of Sector 51-A have complained against their neighbour living in a rented flat in the area for feeding and providing shelter to .
- Heritage tag boosts tourists, but upkeep remains a challenge
CHANDIGARH: In July this year, the Capitol Complex will mark three years of getting Unesco&rsquo;s coveted World Heritage tag.
- Plans to set up vaccine discovery and development centre at PU discussed
CHANDIGARH: The first PU SPARC visiting professor, Dr Nikolai Petrovsky, met Panjab University's vice-chancellor and discussed about establishing an i.
- British - era Nahan Kothi?s revamp to begin from month - end
PANCHKULA: Haryana&rsquo;s department of archaeology and museums has taken over the 161-yearold Nahan Kothi &mdash; the only remnant of 19th century British archi.
- After two - month delay, Capitol restoration to take - off
CHANDIGARH: After failing twice to get more than one successful bidder for the restoration of Capitol Complex, a Unesco's heritage site, the Chandigar.
- Collector rates in Panchkula rural areas to go up
PANCHKULA: In a tentative list released by Panchkula administration on Wednesday, collector rates of all commercial sites and rural areas have been in.
- Chandigarh: Pawan Bansal promises dwelling units to daily wagers in Maloya
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: All daily wagers residing in the city will get regular dwelling units in a housing complex to be constructed for them in Maloya if the Congress is vot
- Chandigarh: Court denies bail to two in case involving attack on Amritsar man
The matter dates back to March 2 when the accused were booked under Sections 147, 148, 149, 323, 307, 379 and 506 of the IPC.
- Chandigarh: Mahavir Jayanti celebrated at Sector 27 temple with gusto
CHANDIGARH: Devotees on Wednesday celebrated Lord Mahavir Jayanti at Shri Digambar Jain Mandir in Sector 27, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh: CAT directs railways to pay 6 years' gratuity to widow
The Chandigarh bench of central administrative tribunal (CAT) has directed Northern Railway to pay gratuity for six years to a widow of their former e
- Charging two more in bus fare turns into Rs 5,000 penalty
Being aggrieved, the complainant initially approached the Chandigarh district forum by way of a consumer complaint.
- Chandigarh municipal corporation commissioner made accessibility observer
With a view to facilitating voters with disability in the voting process, the Election Commission of India (EC) had issued orders to appoint an access
- BJP leader asks workers to get votes of dead
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: HISAR: BJP general secretary Sanjiv Bhatt purportedly told party volunteers in a meeting on Wednesday to arrange votes of people living outside the st.
- Left prestigious job: BJP minister's IAS officer son on dynasty - Times of India
Lok Sabha Elections 2019 News: HISAR: Union steel minister Birender Singh said on Wednesday that the Bharatiya Janata Party did not have a &ldquo;mass base&rdquo; in Haryana before it came to p.