- 21st September, 2021 Times of India
- Chandigarh: Students celebrate International Day of Peace, supporting girls' rights in Afghanistan
A bicycle rally celebrating International Day of Peace and supporting ‘Girls Rights in Afghanistan’ was organised in Chandigarh. The rally was flagged off by ‘Girls India Project Ambassador: Kajal’, a Class VII student of GMSSS, Dhanas. Around 100 school students including Afghan students, teachers and volunteers lead the cycle rally. The rally covered sectors 16-22 in Chandigarh. An interactive session was also held for the 21st Century Youth. Students and volunteers of Yuvsatta, students of St. John’s High School and St. Joseph’s Sr. Sec. School in Chandigarh participated in the cycle rally.
- Examine ?unscientific? dumping of waste: NGT to Centre, Haryana govt
The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has ordered agencies of the Centre and the Haryana government to examine the “unscientific” dumping of waste on the
- Chandigarh: Contributors may get half of construction and demolition waste plant output
The municipal corporation (MC) will give half of the processed output of the construction and demolition (C&D) waste plant to residents who have g
- PSEB Class X mid - terms: English paper leaked on YouTube
Ludhiana: The English question paper of the ongoing Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) mid-term examination of Class X was allegedly leaked on a YouT.
- Will tell SC farmers didn?t turn up for meeting: Vij
Chandigarh: A day after the high powered committee (HPC) constituted by the Haryana government to initiate a dialogue with farmers to provide way on t.
- Speculations rife about new faces in cabinet
Chandigarh: With the Charanjit Singh Channi-led Congress government in an hurry to get things moving on AICC’s 18-point agenda, speculations are alrea.
- Woman beaten, thrown out of house over dowry
Panchkula: A woman was allegedly beaten up by her husband and in-laws over dowry.
- PU to issue LLB merit list today
Poviet Kaur Chandigarh: After a month long wait, PU administration will issue the final merit list of admission to LLB on September 21.
- PGI mulls opening physical OPDs soon
- After protest, college issues character certificates to students
Poviet Kaur Chandigarh: After the 10-day long protest by students in front of Shri Guru Gobind Singh College in Sector 26, the administration agreed t.
- HP pushes for 5% GST from 18% on ropeways
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government has requested the Centre that the GST Council should consider reducing the rate of GST from 18% to 5% by addin.
- No barracks, convicts to be housed in Kutirs named after luminaries
- Home secy gets charge of 10 depts
Times News Network Chandigarh: After the approval of UT administrator Banwari Lal Purohit, UT adviser Dharam Pal on Monday assigned charge of 10 depar.
- 20th September, 2021 Times of India