- Surprise: 18 - 20 age group tops coronavirus infections in Chandigarh
The highest number of coronavirus infections is in the age group of 18 and 20 but a sudden increase of 86% in cases among people above 60 — the figure
- Punjab to conduct safety audit of all Covid - 19 facilities
After recent incidents of fire in a private Ahmedabad Covid-19 hospital and a Vijayawada Covid care facility, in which 18 patients were killed, the Pu
- Subdued Janmashtam this year, as coronavirus yet to peak
Ludhiana: Like most festivals celebrated post-corona outbreak, Janmashtami too was a subdued affair on Wednesday.
- HC seeks info on staff in primary health centres
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh high court has directed the state government to provide information about the availability of staff at all primary health.
- Haryana: Karnal gets plasma bank
Deputy commissioner Nishant Kumar Yadav on Wednesday inaugurated Karnal’s first plasma bank for Covid-19 patients at Kalpana Chawla Government Medical
- Flash flood washes away bridge
Shimla: A heavy flash flood in Cherang khud near Rispa village of Kinnaur district in Himachal Pradesh has snapped the road connectivity on the strate.
- Atal Tunnel renamed as ?Atal Tunnel, Rohtang?
Manali: Rohtang tunnel, which was renamed as Atal Tunnel in the memory of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on December 25, 2019, has been ag.
- Fake PhD holder lecturers to face criminal action
Rohtak: Days after the Haryana department of higher education (DHE) sought verification of PhD degrees of government college lecturers in the state fo.
- Bains refuses to test for Covid - 19
Ludhiana: A day after city police claimed that the protesters of Lok Insaaf Party, who held a demonstration, would have to test for coronavirus, the p.
- Another inspector indicted in Haryana liquor scam
Chandigarh: In the liquor scam, Sonipat police have indicted another inspector and former SHO of Khakhoda police station for negligence into stocking .
- Haryana to see protests for next 3 days
Chandigarh: With the Congress party and several other unions and associations announcing a series of protests over various issues, Haryana is set to s.
- Citrus peel for antibiotic - free poultry feed
Chicken lovers have something to cheer about as experts in Punjab have developed antibiotic-free poultry feed supplement made from citrus peels by usi
- Punjab: DSGMC chief?s complaint over Facebook post on Darbar Sahib
Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) president Manjinder Singh Sirsa has filed a complaint before the Delhi Police against one Raghav Gaut
- Punjab CM launches Rs 92 - crore smartphone scheme for students
The Congress government in Punjab on Wednesday launched its much-hyped Rs 92 crore ‘Punjab Smart Connect Scheme’ with chief minister Amarinder Singh
- Vehicle registrations plunge by 45% in city
Vehicle registration dropped by 45% in the first seven months as compared to the same period last year in the city, another fallout of the coronavirus