- Latest updates: One - day complete lockdown imposed in Chandigarh today
Stay with us for all live updates from across India.
- Punjab floats tender to procure Tocilizumab for critically ill
As the northern region has for the last few days been facing an acute shortage of Tocilizumab injection used for the treatment of critically ill Covid
- 1,340 cases, 16 deaths in Himachal
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh reported 16 deaths and 1,340 positive cases of Covid-19 on Tuesday while 1,078 positive patients recovered during the day.
- ?Recovery of property damage law a draconian move to frame protesters?
Rohtak: Members of Kisan Sabha and other organisations staged a dharna in front of the mini-secretariat on Tuesday, demanding repeal of the law recent.
- Jind mahapanchayat thumbs nose at Covid
Jind: Thumbing nose at the second super wave of Covid-19, the farmers of Bangar area had a khap mahapanchayat at Khatkar toll plaza in this district o.
- HP caps wedding guests at 50, closes temples after April 23
Shimla: Following the spurt in Covid-19 cases and deaths in Himachal Pradesh, the state government on Tuesday decided to enforce stringent restriction.
- Haryana med colleges Covid centres for tertiary treatment
Chandigarh: The Haryana health department is setting up the Covid-19 critical care centres in the medical colleges across the state.
- Hry won?t have lockdown: CM to workers, labourers
Chandigarh: Putting an end to the lockdown rumours, Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar said on Tuesday that despite these suggestions, he will.
- Dismiss Ashu for chaos in mandis: SAD to guv
Chandigarh: The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on Tuesday urged Punjab governor V P Singh Badnore to dismiss food and civil supplies minister Bharat Bhusha.
- Mohali: One month on, cops unable to trace 2 minors
It has been a month now, but the Mohali police have not been able to trace the two minor youths involved in the Mercedes accident, killing three peopl
- Many Delhi patients check into Tricity hospitals
Many patients who could not get beds for Covid treatment in Delhi have started coming to the Tricity, with most going to private hospitals — a movemen
- Chandigarh: Drug stock depletes as demand increases
The stock of Covid-19 antiviral drug Remdesivir is fluctuating in the city as demand from adjoining states has started pouring in.
- Punjab caseload 4,673, 61 deaths
Chandigarh: Punjab recorded a total number of 61 deaths due to Covid-19 on Tuesday, besides 4,673 new cases during the day.
- Punjab left with 1 - day vaccine stock: Minister
Chandigarh: Punjab health and family welfare minister Balbir Singh Sidhu on Tuesday said the situation was alarming in the state, which was left with .
- Amritsar?s super rich seek to hoard oxygen
Amritsar: Following a shortage of medical oxygen, the chemists here report a spike in the demand for oxygen concentrators and pulse oximeters from the.