- 28th November, 2021 Times of India
- 27th November, 2021 Times of India
- Haryana CM announces development works for Mewat
Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday saluted the brave martyrs of Mewat and called it the land of Shaheed-e-Zameen.
- Punjab: Man stabs niece over 25 times killing her in Patiala
The police in Punjab&#x27;s Patiala on Saturday arrested a 36-year-old man for killing his sister&#x27;s three-and-a-half-year-old daughter.
- Cops apply for production warrant against former scribe
Times News Network Chandigarh: UT police, on Thursday, moved an application for production warrant of former scribe Sanjeev Mahajan in a case of threa.
- Over 420 employees working on one post for over 5 years in Chandigarh: RTI
In an RTI reply, it has been revealed that the health department has over 420 employees working on one post in one place for more than five years. Som
- Post SC direction, Chandigarh administration to give Rs 50,000 to kin of Covid deceased
On Supreme Court directions, the UT administration has decided to give Rs 50,000 to the families of people who died of Covid-19. In October, the Supre
- Mohali women have highest BMI in Tricity: Health survey
Women in Mohali have the highest body mass index (BMI) in the Tricity, exceeding the national average too, according to National Family Health Survey-
- AAP applies for party symbol ahead of MC elections
- For railways & NHAI, stir cost Rs 3,600 crore and counting
Bathinda: Once the President gave his assent to the farm laws on September 27, 2020, the call by farm unions to block railway tracks and free toll pla.