- 85% commercial activities back on track: Haryana CM
Breaking his silence over the issue of financial health of the state, chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Friday said 85% of commercial and industri
- Chandigarh MC gets June grant, but it's only for paying wages
The UT administration has at last released the financial year&#x27;s first grant of Rs 35 crore to the municipal corporation. It is on a monthly basis, so
- Chandigarh: When going gets tough, the tough start scoring
While it was high flying day for toppers of Class X exams, many students did not score top slots but passed with flying colours despite the odds stack
- Haryana: ?20% dip in crimes against women?
Stepped-up vigil by cops has led to a sharp drop of 20.46% in the incidents of crime against women during the first six months of 2020, compared to th
- Haryana: Power rates slashed by Rs 1.8 up to 150 units
In a major relief to power consumers, especially those with low and middlelevel consumption, the Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has
- Fast Chandigarh: 11k speeding challans this year
Since January 1, the UT traffic police have issued 11,235 challans for speeding and cancelled 1,680 driver&#x27;s licences of the visitors
- Adviser?s appointment by Punjab minister illegal: SAD
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) has asked Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh to order a probe into the alleged illegal appointment of professional advise
- Ratinderpal Singh Mann appointed senior vice - president of Chandigarh Olympic Association
More sports News: Ratinderpal Singh Mann, also known as Ricky, was on Friday appointed senior vice-president of the Chandigarh Olympic Association.
- Punjab: No special court stay on SIT probe into sacrilege cases
While holding back a CBI application to stay investigations being done by a Punjab Police special investigation team (SIT) into three sacrilege cases,
- Disappearance case: Former Punjab DGP Sumedh Singh Saini?s interim bail cancelled
A local court here on Friday dismissed the interim bail of former DGP Sumedh Singh Saini, granted in anticipation of addition of murder charges to an
- Heavy rain across country sends veggie prices spiralling up, burns pockets
Ludhiana: With the heavy rainfall disturbing life across the northern region of the country, middle-class families are already facing a tough time wit.
- Haryana Covid focus varies by district
Grappling with the uptrend in Covid-19 cases over the past one month, Haryana has now decided to take a micro view in tackling the situation. In line
- PCR cop challaned for not wearing mask
Ludhiana: A PCR cop was issued a challan of Rs 500 for not wearing a mask on Friday.
- 45 - yr - old man run over by train
Ludhiana: A 45-year-old man was run over by a Delhi-bound superfast train at Ladhowal railway crossing during early morning of Friday.
- Class X, XII results: SPM students grab top slots
Ludhiana: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) declared results for classes X and XII on Friday even as it decided agains.