- 15th December, 2019
- Will recruit 300 coaches for 29 sports, says Punjab sports minister - Times of India
MOHALI: Punjab minister of sports, youth affairs and NRI affairs Rana Gurmit Singh Sodhi on Saturday said more than 300 coaches would be recruited for.
- Panchkula: Man shoots at mom of his wife?s lover - Times of India
A man allegedly shot twice at a 50-year-old woman at her house in Sundarpur village in Barwala on Saturday night. Surinder Kaur is battling for her l
- Peon held who blackened students, sent to jail - Times of India
Hisar: Two days after police arrested the principal of a school in Hisar, where seven Class IV and V students were made to go around the premises with.
- IAF lacked ODL during Balakot strike, fighter jets went incommunicado - Times of India
Chandigarh: Absence of operational data-link (ODL) was one of the biggest hurdles that the Indian Air Force (IAF) faced during the Pakistan Air Force .
- Sukhbir playing dirty politics over Citizenship Act: Amarinder - Times of India
Chandigarh: Dubbing Sukhbir Badal’s remarks on Afghan Sikhs in the context of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act as atrocious, Punjab chief minister Amar.
- Whisky gives two cops job hangover - Times of India
Two cops gulping whisky in the market of Sector 39 were suspended on Friday after a video of their open-air drinking session went viral on social med
- HSVP sends back babus to their parent wings - Times of India
Chandigarh: In a significant development, which is targeted to curtail corruption in the estate offices as well as engineering divisions of Haryana Sh.
- Sewage, solid waste disposal main green challenges: NGT chief - Times of India
Chandigarh: India’s two main environmental challenges, according to National Green Tribunal (NGT) chairperson and former judge of the Supreme Court, J.
- Senate divided over Panjab University affiliation for Haryana colleges - Times of India
Panjab University (PU) senate on Saturday discussed measures to reduce the university’s financial crunch and boost its earnings
- UT to approach Pb, Hry for Sukhna eco - sensitive zone - Times of India
Chandigarh: The UT administration has decided to write a letter to neighbouring states of Punjab and Haryana for early declaration of eco-sensitive zo.
- Two Chandigarh cops spotted drinking in public, booked - Hindustan Times
Two Chandigarh cops spotted drinking in public, booked
- Penalty for not segregating waste in Chandigarh on hold for now - Hindustan Times
Penalty for not segregating waste in Chandigarh on hold for now
- The hole story of Chandigarh - The Tribune
The hole story of Chandigarh - The Tribune
- 14th December, 2019