- 15th June, 2019
- 14th June, 2019
- Amit Shah holds meeting with BJP state chiefs - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: BJP national working committee and state presidents met in Delhi on Thursday.
- Two assault 40 - year - old woman over old rivalry, booked - Times of India
A 40-year old woman was allegedly assaulted by two persons who were in an inebriated condition living in her neighbourhood in Kharak Mangoli village.
- One dies, two injured during rain and thunderstorms - Times of India
A 52-year-old man died, and two others injured as trees fell on them during Wednesday evening's thunderstorm in Mauli Jagran.
- New coordinator to oversee challenges faced by physically disabled at PU - Times of India
For the students with physical disabilities, it had been not only a problem facing the daily challenges but at the Panjab University, the absence of a
- Railways introduces pocket friendly experience on Kalka - Shimla section - Times of India
Railways introduces pocket friendly experience on Kalka - Shimla section
- Municipal corporation gives garbage collectors MoU, next meet on Jun 17 - Times of India
The first meeting of the municipal corporation (MC), Chandigarh and door-to-door garbage collectors ended without much discussion on Thursday. The civ
- Chandigarh: Court acquits man held with illegal liquor after 8 years - Times of India
Chandigarh: Court acquits man held with illegal liquor after 8 years
- Chandigarh: Class VIII student plants 500 - plus trees in summer holidays - Times of India
Chandigarh: Class VIII student plants 500 - plus trees in summer holidays
- Chandigarh: Panel moots free parking at internal markets - The Indian Express
15 parking lots were submitted by market welfare associations to MC so that they can manage them. The committee has recommended that some of them be given on ‘no profit no loss’ basis. Also, it has been decided that parking lots will be divided into four different zones.
- St Joseph?s, Chandigarh - The Tribune
St Joseph?s, Chandigarh
- Punjab to launch flagship health scheme from July 1 - Times of India
Chandigarh: Finally, Punjab Government is going to launch its flagship universal health insurance scheme Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana from July 1.