- Stop trial by fire: Chadha to Rajnath - Times of India
Aam Aadmi Party’s Rajya Sabha MP Raghav Chadha on Saturday wrote to defence minister Rajnath Singh, demanding Agnipath scheme’s “roll-back and re-del
- Platform for budding artists - Times of India
To promote and preserve Indian classical arts and provide platform to the young and emerging artists who will become legends of tomorrow, Prachin Kal
- 2 found dead at Dhanas, ISBT - 17 - Times of India
Two persons, including an elderly woman, were found dead at Dhanas and ISBT-17. Police received information about an elderly woman lying unconscious
- ?Transfer of encroached properties not allowed? - Times of India
chandigarh the chandigarh housing board chb has clarified that property transfer of dwelling units that have encroached upon public land will not be a
- Chd woman duped of ?5K - Times of India
A former senior woman journalist and author was duped of Rs 5,000 on the pretext of updating her electricity payment of her apartment in Goa.
- No water supply in 10 sectors - Times of India
chandigarh water supply will remain affected in around 10 sectors of the southern part of the city industrial area phasei and phaseii ramdarbar burail
- Haryana all set for urban polls today - Times of India
Haryana is all set for the general election to its 28 municipal committees and 18 municipal councils on Sunday. People will be electing chairpersons,
- AAP surviving on publicity alone: Cong - Times of India
Taking a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Punjab for allegedly splurging money on advertisements, Punjab Congress president Amrinder Si
- Pb Covid caseload at 15 - week high - Times of India
Punjab’s Covid-19 caseload has climbed to a 15-week high of 389 despite low testing, while the weekly infection rate has spiked for the fourth straig
- Production warrant for accused - The Tribune India
Special investigation team (SIT) has brought here the main accused in the extortion case from the Ambala jail to interrogate him about the recovery of an illegal pistol.
- Scheme betrayal of youth, Army: Mohali Dy Mayor - The Tribune India
The local unit of the Congress today slammed the BJP-led Central government for the Agnipath scheme floated to recruit youth for four years in the Army. The party termed it as a big betrayal of the youth of the country.
- Voting for 31 wards of Kalka Municipal Council today - The Tribune India
The voting for 31 wards of Kalka Municipal Council will start at 7 am will continue till 6 pm on Sunday.
- Ensure safety of Sikhs in Kabul: Bhagwant Mann to PM Modi - The Tribune India
Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann today condemned the attack at a gurdwara in Kabul by the terrorists.
- Licence of immigration firm suspended - The Tribune India
The district administration today suspended the licence of an immigration company, M/s Victoria Guidelines (OPC) Private Limited, for 90 days after a complaint was received by the authorities concerned against the company. The firm, which has its office in Phase 11 here, has a licence till October 3
- Court stays recovery of Rs 5.89 crore from mining contractor - The Tribune India
A local court has ordered to keep in abeyance the recovery of Rs 5. 89 crore, along with interest, from a mining contractor of Ropar district till July 4, the next date of hearing.