- 25th November, 2020
- This Chandigarh couple proves ?love knows no boundary? - Times of India
It is very aptly said that ‘love conquers all’. To prove this quote right, a Chandigarh man married his childhood love despite all the odds coming his way. Rahul, who became wheel-chair bound after an accident, struggled a lot to convince the family of his lady love, Anamika. While speaking to ANI, groom Rahul said, “This is the best feeling. I have been waiting for this moment for too long. We have faced too many problems because of family”. While bride Anamika said, "People should understand disability exists in their minds." The sheer happiness of both Rahul and Anamika is indeed very heart touching. Both Rahul and Anamika were emotionally-charged while performing wedding rituals on their D-day. The wedding was organised by Chandigarh Spinal Rehab Centre with great pomp and show. It is not wrong if one says, ‘Marriages are made in heaven’.
- Confrontation over IAS officer as VC - Times of India
Patiala: After the state government accepted the resignation of Punjabi University, Patiala, vice-chancellor B S Ghumman, now voices have emerged both.
- Pigeon thief strikes in Barwala - Times of India
Panchkula: This thief dislikes cash or gold or electronic items but loves pigeons, and that too competitive ones.
- Day on, farm front blocks railway tracks in Jandiala - Times of India
Jandiala: Adamant on not allowing passenger trains to pass, Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee (KMSC) once again blocked the rail tracks at Jandiala in.
- Pkl turns strict, face fines, FIRs if norms not followed - Times of India
Panchkula: The Panchkula administration will issue challan to a person if he/she is found not wearing masks at gyms, yoga centres, parks, religious pl.
- 25 rounded up in Ambala, K?shetra, Yamunanagar - Times of India
Ambala: Haryana Police on Monday night and in the early hours of Tuesday detained 25 farm leaders in Ambala, Kurukshetra, and Yamunanagar districts, w.
- Strained relations: Man killed lawyer wife, her senior - Times of India
Hoshiarpur: What appeared to be an accident in which two lawyers were burnt alive on Diwali night in a car has turned out to be a case of double murde.
- Admn to give discom licence for 25 years - Times of India
Chandigarh: The UT administration will give licence to a power distribution company to be be finalised after the bidding process for 25 years under th.
- ?No justification for police action? - Times of India
Chandigarh: Congress has criticised arrest and rounding up of farmer leaders and their supporters by Haryana Police and intelligence agencies.
- ?Raise Covid - 19 sampling to contain spread? - Times of India
Mohali: Reviewing the Covid-19 status with the SDMs and SMOs of the Mohali district, deputy commissioner Girish Dayalan directed them to make all-out .
- Housing scheme: Chandigarh employees reject admn?s proposals - Hindustan Times
Housing scheme: Chandigarh employees reject admn?s proposals
- Punjab: Bir Devinder objects to move to install statues in Fatehgarh Sahib - The Indian Express
Bir Devinder Tuesday visited the disputed site at Fatehgarh Sahib where the Department of Archeology of Punjab government was raising statues to construct a theme park.
- Chandigarh: Five years on, CBI files chargesheet against four in forgery case - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh: Five years on, CBI files chargesheet against four in forgery case
- ?5 lakh, jewellery stolen from IB officer?s house in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
?5 lakh, jewellery stolen from IB officer?s house in Chandigarh
- Haryana to seal its borders to stop farmers marching towards Delhi - Hindustan Times
Haryana to seal its borders to stop farmers marching towards Delhi