- Liquor sale sans hologram: Hotel seeks time to reply - Times of India
Hotel James Plaza has sought time to file its reply in connection with alleged violation of the excise policy. Last month, the UT excise and taxation
- Panjab University organizes walk at Sukhna Lake to commemorate Hindi Diwas - Times of India
The department of Hindi at Panjab University on Saturday organized a 'Hindi Walk' at Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh to commemorate Hindi Diwas celebrated o
- Two booked for extorting Rs 20,000 from dhaba owner - Times of India
Mohali police here have booked two men for demanding extortion money from a food joint owner on Friday.
- Penalty to employees takes effect from date of imposition, rules HC - Times of India
The Punjab and Haryana high court has ruled that “the punishment or penalty awarded to an employee shall take effect prospectively” from the date of
- Article 370 protest can disrupt peace, no permission: Mohali DM - Times of India
District magistrate-cum-deputy commissioner Mohali Girish Dayalan said the intelligence agencies have also indicated that this rally could pose seriou
- Arjun, Karanveer guide Chandigarh to victory - The Tribune
Arjun, Karanveer guide Chandigarh to victory
- Captain urges Odisha CM to reverse decision to demolish Mangu Mutt - Times of India
Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Saturday wrote to his Odisha counterpart Naveen Patnaik, urging him to retract his government’s decision to
- Kapil Dev to be chancellor of Haryana Sports University - Times of India
India’s first cricket World Cup winning skipper Kapil Dev was on Saturday named chancellor (designate) of the Haryana Sports University at Rai in Son
- HC declines bail to ?Pak spy? caught in Pathankot in 2016 - Times of India
The Punjab and Haryana high court has turned down the bail plea of an accused facing charges of spying for Pakistan’s intelligence agency, observing t
- Party rejects resignation, Sunil Jakhar to continue as Punjab Congess chief - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Former Gurdaspur MP Sunil Jakhar will continue as the Punjab Congress president as the party leadership has rejected his resignation, whic.
- 2,676 cases settled at National Lok Adalat in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
HT Correspondentchandigarh@hindustantimes.comChandigarh A total of 2,676 cases were disposed of by 14 benches of serving judicial officers during the National Lok Adalat organised...
- Mohali admin declines permission for rally - Times of India
Mohali: The Mohali administration has denied permission to hold a rally on September 15 in protest against the abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and .
- Chandigarh: Parents refuse to buy phone, teen ends life - Times of India
A 14-year-old boy from Ram Darbar has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at his house after his parents refused to buy
- Haryana?s hidden gem - Times of India
Here’s the irony: Haryana is spending Rs 100 crore on developing Madhogarh-Mahendergarh-Narnaul-Rewari heritage circuit, but has skipped a hidden gem .
- Four illegal structures razed in Indira Colony - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) on Saturday demolished four fresh unauthorized constructions in Sector 40.