- 14th October, 2017
- Flight services between Kullu and Chandigarh take off - The Indian Express
FLIGHT SERVICES between Kullu- Chandigarh -Kullu started on Friday with the first flight bringing 12 passengers to the city from Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. The service was started by Air India's regional arm ? Alliance Air. Air India's local Station ...
- Chandigarh golfer Ajeetesh Sandhu registers first victory on Japan tour - The Indian Express
LAST DECEMBER, Chandigarh golfer Ajeetesh Sandhu had missed the chance to qualify for the Japan Tour when he narrowly missed out on being among the top 35 golfers in the final qualifying stages of the Japan Golf Tour Q-School in Tochigi, Japan.
- NGT's reprimand leaves Kisan union red - faced in Punjab - Times of India
Patiala: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) today came down heavily upon the Kisan union of Punjab that had been opposing the use of alternate means to manage stubble being brought into use by a large number of progressive farmers in the state.
- 5% duty drawback cut cripples export industry - Times of India
Ludhiana: Apparel exporters are feeling the heat of five percent reduction of duty drawback on exports from October 1. Exporters in the city are incurring losses on old orders on which rates were finalised before reduction in drawback. Exporters said ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala, friend charged with abduction and stalking - Free Press Journal
Chandigarh : The Chandigarh District Court on Friday framed charges of abduction against the accused son of Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Haryana unit president Subhash Barala, Vikas Barala, and his friend Ashish, in connection with the stalking case ...
- Third camp for verification of street vendors kick - starts - Times of India
Chandigarh : After completing two camps, Chandigarh municipal corporation (MC) on Friday kick-started its third camp for inspection of street vendors of two categories namely mobile vendors and essential service vendors before providing them with licenses.
- Doctors' statements recorded in 10 - yr - old rape case - Times of India
Chandigarh : Statements of two doctors were recorded in the court in relation to the case of the 10-year-old rape survivor-cum-mother. DNA expert from FSL Mohali, Dr Priyanka, who had collected DNA samples in the case got her statement recorded in court ...
- Pay in lakhs, end house leasehold - Times of India
Chandigarh : Owners of leasehold residential properties will have to shell out hefty amount for becoming sole owners of their dwelling units. After a gap of nearly four years, the administration on August 18 had announced to have lifted the embargo ...
- 13th October, 2017
- Chandigarh Stalking Case: Court Frames Charges Against Vikas Barala, Friend - NDTV
Chandigarh : A Chandigarh court today charged Vikas Barala, the son of the Haryana BJP chief, and his friend Ashish Kumar with stalking and attempting to kidnap a senior IAS officer's daughter, Varnika Kundu, in a case that had triggered widespread ...
- Vipassana reaches Panchkula, to be confronted with Honeypreet - Times of India
PANCHAKULA: Finally, the dera chairperson Vipashsna joins the investigations and Special Investigation Team (SIT) headed by ACP Mukesh Malhotra will confront her with Honeypreet Insan on Friday. During interrogation, Honeypreet Insan is learned to ...
- High Court fixes 3 hours for bursting crackers on Diwali in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh - Economic Times
CHANDIGARH : Residents of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh can burn crackers only for three hours -- from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm -- on Diwali, the high court ordered here, days after the Supreme Court banned the sale of fireworks in neigbhouring Delhi and ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala, friend charged with abduction - Business Standard
The Chandigarh District Court on Friday framed charges of abduction against the accused son of Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Haryana unit president Subhash Barala, Vikas Barala, and his friend Ashish, in connection with the stalking case against them.
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala charged with abduction, Varnika Kundu hails judicial system - Firstpost
The stalking, which created ripples across the country, took place on 4 August, when Kundu accused Vikas, the son of Haryana BJP chief Santosh Barala, and his friend Ashish Kumar of following her car in the middle of the night in Chandigarh . The two ...
- Chandigarh stalking case: Court frames abduction charges against Vikas Barala and Ashish Kumar - Scroll.in
District Court Chandigarh frames charges of abduction against Vikas Barala & Ashish in stalking case against them. ? ANI (@ANI) October 13, 2017. The two had chased Kundu in an SUV while she was driving to Panchkula from Chandigarh . A medical ...
- Bovine of contention: Two villages near Chandigarh lock horns over a bull - Hindustan Times
Bovine of contention: Two villages near Chandigarh lock horns over a bull. While Sadhpura residents made money, business of a few men from the neighbouring village of Dang Dehra was hit. punjab Updated: Oct 13, 2017 13:57 IST. Shub Karman Dhaliwal