- Punjab takes a day off burning straw - Times of India
In a first since September 23, no cases of paddy stubble burning were recorded in Punjab on Thursday. However, the number of such incidents remains h
- Chandigarh back on track - The Tribune
Chandigarh back on track
- Mohali: Bikers grab gold chain in Baltana - Times of India
Mohali: Bikers grab gold chain in Baltana
- Sikh prisoner walks free from Patiala jail - Times of India
Patiala: Sikh prisoner Nand Singh (42) who had been granted remission by the Centre in view of 550th birth anniversary special celebrations of Sikh Gu.
- Joint teams destroy 36 quintal of fruits, vegetable - Times of India
Chandigarh: Joint teams of health and market committee conducted surprise checks in 47 fruit and vegetable markets across the state under the Tandarus.
- Leasehold to freehold gets house nod - Times of India
Chandigarh: In a major decision, the general house of the municipal corporation on Thursday resolved to convert all its leasehold properties to freeho.
- Rehab drug dispersal in pvt centres hits roadblock - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab government’s ambitious plan of supplying buprenorphine to private rehab centres at controlled rates has hit a roadblock due to the .
- Former deputy PM Devi Lal's son, great grandson in Haryana cabinet - Times of India
Seventy-three-year-old Ranjit Singh, who is Dushyant's grand uncle, took oath as a cabinet minister on Thursday at Haryana Raj Bhawan here.
- GMADA comes down hard on illegal paying guest business - Times of India
The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (Gmada) has issued notices to 14 violators at the Purab Premium Apartments in Sector-88 for running payi
- Mohali: Popular Instagram couple booked again for fraud - Times of India
Popular Instagram couple Ekam Singh and Baljinder Kaur were yet again booked for duping.This time a resident of Tarn Taran was cheated on the pretext
- Dental college strike: HC seeks reply - Times of India
The matter of BDS Dental College and Hospital has reached Punjab and haryana high court whereby 27 students have prayed to the HC to either direct the
- Zero tolerance: Undisciplined, corrupt cops get the whip - Times of India
Chandigarh: Showing zero tolerance towards corruption and indiscipline in the UT police force, the department has dismissed three cops, suspended 27 a.
- Processing pains: Garbage at centre of house meet again - Times of India
Chandigarh: Municipal corporation commissioner KK Yadav admitted problems in the waste processing plant of the city.
- Air quality to take you breath away - Times of India
Chandigarh: In the last three days, the city’s air quality index (AQI) has again plunged into the ‘poor’ category, reading 232 in the Chandigarh pollu.
- Notices to 84 units for harming environment - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) has issued notices to 84 units, including 81 commercial and three industrial, for violat.