- Stray dog bite cases on the rise on PU campus - Times of India
Later, the same dog attacked three more girls near Laxmi Bai Hostel in PU, instilling a sense of fear among other hostellers and passersby.
- Chandigarh: Two online fraudsters held for duping businessmen of Rs 9 lakh - Times of India
The cyber crime investigation cell of the UT Police has busted a gang of online cheaters by arresting two of them.
- Liquor vends facing shortage of popular brands - Times of India
Chandigarh: Non-availability of large number of popular brands of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) at majority of retail liquor shops has forced the .
- Once known for open spaces, Chandigarh now plagued with illegal street vendors - Yahoo India News
It was only in December last year, ahead of the polls that the Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) MC Bylaws were notified. Draw of lots were held to give the vendors vending zones.
- Chandigarh: Pet owners to pay Rs 500 if they take dogs to parks - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: If you are taking your pet dog to any garden, public or neighbourhood parks of the city, you will be fined Rs 500 as the municipal commiss.
- Chandigarh's Sector 17 to turn Sweet Sixteen - Times of India
In sync with the plan to rejuvenate Chandigarh's Sector 17 — envisaged as the heart of the city by Chandigarh’s creator Le Corbusier — a private compa.
- City feels the chill in April as mercury drops by 5 degrees - Times of India
Chandigarh: Chill returned in the wind as temperatures dropped visibly following thundery development and rain on Wednesday.
- Two minor sisters abducted, cops clueless - Times of India
Patiala: The police here have booked some unidentified persons under relevant sections of the IPC, including abduction, following missing report of tw.
- Hotelier held for failing to maintain record - Times of India
Ambala: Ambala women police have arrested a local hotelier, who had failed to maintain entry records and allowed the stay of a 14-year-old girl with a.
- 6 dupe jeweller of Rs 22.8cr, booked - Times of India
Mohali: Police have booked six persons for duping a jeweller of Rs 22.
- Husband, in - laws booked for killing 20 - year - old woman - Times of India
Patiala: The police have booked four persons under relevant sections of murder and causing disappearance of evidence of offence after they allegedly k.
- Rape survivor knocked on doors of 2 police stations, none helped - Times of India
Mohali: A 22-year-old woman, who was allegedly raped in a taxi, was forced to visit two police stations to lodge her complaint as SHOs bickered over j.
- Three held within hours of snatching, claim police - Times of India
Chandigarh: Police arrested three persons for allegedly snatching cash and documents from a scooterist near Daddumajra on Tuesday night, claiming to s.
- Pkl proposes 2% - 10% hike in collector rates - Times of India
Panchkula: The local administration on Wednesday proposed a hike of 2% to 10% in collector rates for some sectors.
- Mohali?s towering symbol of Sikh heritage losing shine - Times of India
Mohali: The tallest ‘Minar’ of India, Fateh Burj, at Chappar Chiri village off Mohali commemorates Sikh leader Baba Banda Singh Bahadur historic victo.