- Chandigarh TT C'ship: Neha, Arnav, Manal and Vishal emerge victorious - United News of India
Uniindia: Chandigarh, Sep 16 (UNI) Neha of Manav Mangal High School and Arnav of Gurukul Global School emerged state champions in the Sub Junior Girls and Boys Singles (Under 15 years) category in the 2nd Cadet and Sub-Junior Chandigarh State Table Tennis Championships at the Sector 50 Table Tennis Hall here.
- Chandigarh: Measures to silence Kashmiris ?punitive?, say activists - The Indian Express
During a press conference, Himanshu, who has worked for the rights for tribal people in Jharkhand, alleged that the decision to abolish the Articles 370 and 35-A were not taken in unison and was rather taken abruptly by the union government, pushing millions of people into uncertainty.
- Tricity: Three - legged dog finds home - Times of India
The seventh adoption drive by Tricity-based non-governmental organization (NGO) Home For Paws was held at Sector 17 Plaza, opposite Neelam Theatre, on
- Article 370: Protesters in Chandigarh raise their voice but police foil the agitation - The Indian Express
The group of the protesting students was detained by the police and taken out of the district. Similarly, the members of the employee unions too were detained and they were taken out of the district in buses which were arranged by the police.
- Arjun, Karanveer guide Chandigarh to victory - The Tribune
Arjun, Karanveer guide Chandigarh to victory
- ?Chandigarh Police to launch digital platform for registering FIRs soon? - Times of India
Like most other big cities, Chandigarh has its own crime-related issues, keeping the police department on its toes. However, technology adoption has w
- Chandigarh: This Manimajra road stretch in bad condition, people say fine officials - The Indian Express
The same is the condition of another Chandigarh-Panchkula border from sector 17-18 point of Panchkula which makes its entry into Chandigarh Mauli Jagran point.
- Shaken Citco stirs staff with biometric attendance - Times of India
Chandigarh: A dip in business has prompted Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) to try and improve staff efficiency in it.
- Chandigarh to aim for five star rating under Swachh Bharat, agenda on table today - The Indian Express
Panchkula has already begun 100 per cent waste segregation and fines are being imposed on those who are not doing it. Chandigarh had kicked off the drive of waste segregation in June 2017 and it has been over two years that the city is still struggling to achieve this.
- Residents learn about rare trees in Sector 23 park visit - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh Tree Lovers (CTL) group on Sunday organized an informative tree walk at children’s traffic park in Sector 23, Chandigarh.
- PU campus prez: Will take oath in presence of Sukhbir - Times of India
Chandigarh: The newly elected president of the Panjab University Campus Students’ Council (PUCSC), Chetan Chaudhary, said he will take oath on Monday .
- Man held with 1 kg charas in Mohali - Times of India
Mohali: The police on Sunday caught here a drug peddler and recovered one kilogram charas form his possession.
- 100 bogus dealers lose GST numbers - Times of India
Chandigarh: The excise and taxation department of the UT administration has cancelled goods and services tax identification numbers of 100 dealers or .
- MHRD?s Nishtha programme to train 2,700 govt teachers in UT - Times of India
Chandigarh: In order to re-skill the teachers’ workforce, around 2,700 elementary teachers in the city will be trained under the Union ministry of hum.
- Not clearing files on time to invite action - Times of India
Chandigarh: Officers and staff failing to dispose of files and works related to the estate office of the UT administration within a stipulated time pe.