- 26th February, 2021
- 25th February, 2021
- 49 new COVID - 19 cases in Chandigarh - Outlook India
- Saurashtra, Chandigarh secure three wins on the trot in Vijay Hazare - Hindustan Times
Saurashtra, Chandigarh secure three wins on the trot in Vijay Hazare
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Saurashtra, Chandigarh register..t - trick of wins; Uttarakhand, Assam win in Plate Group - Firstpost
Saurashtra currently lead the Elite Group E table on the basis of net run rate.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Saurashtra, Chandigarh secure three wins on trot - Times of India
Cricket News: Saurashtra and Chandigarh secured their third wins on the trot against their respective opponents here on Thursday, to brighten their chances of quali
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: All - round Gaurav Gambhir helps Chandigarh edge past Services - Times of India
Cricket News: Fresh from a couple of resounding victories against established outfits like Haryana and Bengal, Chandigarh rode on Gaurav Gambhir’s all-round effort
- Haryana Police refutes Naudeep Kaur's charge of assault as 'baseless' - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Haryana Police has refuted labour rights activist Naudeep Kaur's charge of assault as "baseless" and accused her of extorting money fr.
- Chandigarh reports 41 fresh COVID cases | CHANDIGARH NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
According to a medical bulletin on Wednesday, Chandigarh reported 41 fresh coronavirus cases, taking the infection count to 21,541 in the Union Territory.
- 41 more infected, one death in Chandigarh - The Tribune
Chandigarh: With 41 Covid cases and one death, the UT case tally has reached 21,541 and the death toll 351. As many as 20,940 patients have recovered from the virus. There are now 250 active cases in
- The best of TOI images from Chandigarh - Times of India
A girl participates in sub-junior and junior athletics championship at a sport complex in Chandigarh's Sector-7 —Pritam Thakur
- Place Nodeep Kaur?s medical report on record: HC - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Wednesday ordered the Haryana government to place labour activist Nodeep Kaur’s medical examination r.