- 3rd November, 2014
- 2nd November, 2014
- Faridkot illegal arms case: Chandigarh - based industrialist's son arrested ... - Indian Express
Faridkot Police on Saturday night arrested a Chandigarh -based resident Gursher Singh Pannu and seized his BMW car (CH 01 8085) which had a 'red beacon'. Pannu was booked under 188 IPC and Arms Act as Rs 10 lakhs cash and a revolver was found ...
- Chandigarh Literature Festival: Age of self - made NETAS - Hindustan Times
Author of the award-winning book 'Serious Men', Manu Joseph was here to take part in the Chandigarh Literature Festival, 2014. He speaks to Sowmya S about the future of media and politics in India. Q: With several senior journalists recently quitting ...
- Chandigarh court issues a notice to Aamir Khan - PINKVILLA
A court here has issued notice to Bollywood actor Aamir Khan seeking his response by December 19 on a petition alleging that he promoted homosexuality on his popular TV show Satyamev Jayate. Admitting the petition by advocate Mandeep Kaur, the court ...
- Capt blames Badals for delay in resumption of Ferozepur - Chandigarh train - Hindustan Times
The former CM pointed out that the train fare was only `90 as against the `400 charged by the Badals' transport company for travelling between Ferozepur and Chandigarh . Besides, he added, train travel is faster, safer and comfortable. "Since Badals ...
- If Chandigarh goes the Punjab way - Hindustan Times
In the latest, Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal, the patriarch of the Shiromani Akali Dal, was asked if he would now seek transfer of Chandigarh ? the union territory that serves as joint capital for Punjab and Haryana ? to Punjab. The issue ...
- Haryana and Punjab are brothers: Khattar - PTI News
Chandigarh, Nov 1 (PTI) Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has described Haryana and Punjab as brothers and said that the issue of Chandigarh would be resolved through mutual dialogue.
- Chandigarh issue will be resolved through dialogue: CM - Hindustan Times
Khattar, who was speaking to mediapersons after the state-level function organised to mark the 49th Haryana Day at Haryana Raj Bhawan here, stated this on the statement made by the Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal on the Chandigarh issue the ...
- 1st November, 2014