- 8th August, 2019
- 7th August, 2019
- Punjab: Kotkapura firing case trial starts - Times of India
After the court of Judicial magistrate Ist class(JMIC)committed the Kotkapura firing case to the court of Faridkot district and session judge, the tri
- After Panthic slip, SAD under fire for ?giving up? on federalism - Times of India
Jalandhar: Panthic agenda and federalism have been at the core of Shiromani Akali Dalâ€™s (SADâ€™s) politics for decades.
- Principals slam Panjab University for ?arbitrary affiliations? - Times of India
A meeting of the principalsâ€™ association of affiliated colleges under Panjab University, Chandigarh, sought an urgent appointment with the vice-chanc
- Panjab University?s Sanskrit department?s expenditure 4,000 times its income - Times of India
The department of Sanskrit at Panjab University is the lowest earning department of the university, with its income up to 4,000 times lesser than its
- Chandigarh mourns Sushma Swaraj, recalls her journey to greatness - Hindustan Times
After her schooling in her home town in Haryana’s Ambala district, she enrolled for a three-year law degree at Chandigarh’s Punjab University (PU) in 1970.
- MHRD sanctions Rs 97.51 crore budget for UT education department - Times of India
To ensure presence of actual teachers deployed in schools and identifying proxy teachers in government schools of the UT, Chandigarh, the ministry of
- One - day mourning for Sushma in Chandigarh - United News of India
Uniindia: Chandigarh, Aug 7 (UNI) As a mark of respect to former external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj who passed following a cardiac arrest, a one-day mourning will be observed throughout the Union Territory on August 7 with the National Flag flying half mast.
- Lion who mauled intruder dies at Chhatbir - Times of India
Mohali: One of the lions, who mauled an intruder around six months back, died at Chhatbir zoo on Monday.
- Chandigarh: Housing Board Begins Issuing On - The - Spot Challans In Massive Crackdown On Illegal Construction - Swarajya
The Chandigarh Housing Board is also seeking the help of local residents to inform them about illegal constructions
- SAD files privilege motion over block on its MLAs? assembly entry - Times of India
Chandigarh: Protesting SAD legislators attempted to carry placards into the state assembly on Tuesday, but marshals stopped them by closing the Houseâ€™.