- 3 more contract the virus in Panchkula - Times of India
tnnPanchkula: Three Covid-19 positive cases were reported in Panchkula on Thursday.
- 9 contract the virus in Mohali - Times of India
tnnMohali: Nine cases of Covid-19 were reported in Mohali district on Thursday.
- Punjab crosses 7k mark with 234 cases - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab crossed the 7,000 mark on Thursday as it recorded 234 fresh cases of Covid-19, including five deaths.
- ?No police stations will directly deal with complaints? - Times of India
Chandigarh: After drawing criticism from all in a graft case involving inspector Jaswinder Kaur, senior officials of the UT police have strictly direc.
- High snows betrayed Pakistanis, have now flooded the Chinese - Times of India
Chandigarh: With temperatures increasing in July, leading to melting of snow, water level of the Galwan River in Eastern Ladakh too increased.
- Consider inducting 7 retired HFS officials into IFS, CAT tells UPSC - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Chandigarh bench of CAT has directed UPSC, Union government and Haryana government to consider the claim of 7 applicants retired from .
- Compartment students may get 30 grace marks - Times of India
CLASSES IX, XIChandigarh: So that students with compartment do not suffer due to closure of schools, the UT education department plans to give them 30.
- No action after PSEB employee tests positive - Times of India
Mohali: The district administration took no serious note of an academic section employee of the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) testing positive .
- UT puts parking policy on the back burner - Times of India
Chandigarh: With the Chandigarh administration busy with arresting the spread of novel coronavirus, the city’s first-ever parking policy for residenti.
- Mohali still not monsoon ready, locals fear floods - Times of India
Mohali: The rise in plinth level of roads is disrupting the natural gradient which causes flood-like situation in Mohali, said municipal commissioner .
- 2 booked for dragging, causing dog?s death - Times of India
Patiala: The police on Thursday registered a case against a mother-son duo from Kuda village in the district for tying a female dog to their motorcycl.
- No new case, 5 Covid - 19 patients recover in HP - Times of India
Shimla: In what comes as major relief for Himachal Pradesh, no new positive case of Covid-19 was reported in the hill state till 5pm on Thursday.
- Haryana gives relief to roadways staff for strike period - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has decided to consider the strike period of contractual employees of other departments, who had joined the strikes.
- Gurgaon ahead of other dists in testing - Times of India
Chandigarh: At 36,990 tests per million, Gurgaon district is leading in Covid-19 sampling in Haryana, suggests data from the health department.
- Band, Baaja but no baraat: When life strikes a discordant note - Hindustan Times
Band, Baaja but no baraat: When life strikes a discordant note