- 6th April, 2015
- 5th April, 2015
- Rs.500 minimum compensation for Haryana farmers
Chandigarh, April 5 (IANS): Farmers in Haryana will get a minimum compensation of Rs.500 for crop loss due to unseasonal rains, strong winds and hailstorms, a government spokesman said on Sunday.
- Punjab Cricket Association Stadium (Mohali, Chandigarh) - Zee News
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium located in Sector - 63, SAS Nagar, Mohali is widely considered as India's best cricket stadium. It is owned by the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA). Mohali boasts of state-of-the-art infrastructure, great practice ...
- 30 years on, Chandigarh's car bazaar doesn't have permanent home - New Kerala News
Thousands of people may have driven out of Chandigarh's Sunday car bazaar with their newly-acquired posessions in the past three decades, but the well-known used car market of the region is still looking to park itself in a permanent space to carry out its business.
- In UT consumer courts, biggest grievance against real estate firms - The Indian Express
Explaining the recent spike in complaints, Pankaj Chandgothia, president, Consumer Courts Bar Association, Chandigarh said, ?There were many new housing projects launched after 2006 due to the realty boom in Tricity. But in most cases, the projects did ...
- Man dies at Chandigarh bus stop with Rs.16 lakh strapped to body - New Kerala News
A Chandigarh-based property dealer died at a bus stop here under mysterious circumstances on Saturday with Rs.16 lakh in cash strapped to his body.
- Latest News Update on chandigarh - New Kerala News
Badal opposes BJP legislator as Maharashtra Sikh shrine head Chandigarh, April 4 : Just a day before his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis is likely to visit Punjab, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Saturday shot off a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi opposing the "imposition" of a BJP legislator in Maharashtra as head of the managing ...
- Chandigarh to construct 120 toilets in 44 govt schools - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : In a first of its kind, Chandigarh administration is all set to construct 120 toilet units in 44 government schools across the city. The development has come following a study and survey where it has been established that current toilets in ...
- With Chandigarh set to abide by RTE, periphery left out in the cold - Times of India
CHANDIGARH : With the Chandigarh education department all set to implement the Right to Education Act in a proper manner in government schools, by strictly following the neighbourhood and pupil-teacher ratio criteria, many students from Punjab and ...
- 4th April, 2015
- Chandigarh police to comb trial rooms for hidden cameras after Fabindia incident - Daily News & Analysis
In wake of the Fabindia incident in Goa, all district SPs in Chhattisgarh have been directed to inspect trial rooms of garment stores and bathrooms of hotels to check for hidden cameras. In wake of the Fabindia incident in Goa, all district SPs in ...
- Chandigarh: Fleecing rampant at Sector 17 parking lots, too - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh : Fleecing rampant at Sector 17 parking lots, too. Hillary Victor, Hindustan Times, Chandigarh ; |; Updated: Apr 04, 2015 11:14 IST. Share. The presence of municipal corporation (MC) office, which is just a few yards away from the Sector 17 ...
- Congress reaches out to SAD on Land Acquisition Bill - PTI News
Chandigarh, Apr 4 (PTI) Congress today made overtures to Shiromani Akali Dal, the BJP's ruling partner in Punjab, in its fight against NDA's land bill saying it should "open its eyes" and keep the politics aside in the interest of farmers.