- Respect MLAs, Punjab CM Amarinder Singh tells DCs - Times of India
Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Friday asked all deputy commissioners to be courteous to elected representatives.
- Will cut power supply to Punjab CM's home: AAP - Times of India
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has threatened to disconnect power supply to chief minister Amarinder Singh's home in Patiala if the Congress government did not
- Chandigarh: 483 challaned, 445 rounded up on Valentine?s Day - The Indian Express
As many as 415 motorists were challaned for a total of 573 traffic violations, including 70 for wrong parking, 56 for dangerous driving, U-turn, 28 for driving without helmets, 56 for driving without documents.
- Chandigarh: Judicial magistrate killed, advocate hurt as Innova hits into pole near cricket stadium - The Indian Express
The deceased was identified as Sahil Singla, 30, a JMIC posted at district court of Pathankot, while the injured advocate was identified as Pahulpreet Singh, 32.
- Brothers foil attempt to take away ATM in Panipat - Times of India
Chandigarh: Two brothers allegedly foiled an attempt by a group of men to steal an ATM containing Rs 23.
- Punjab Civil Service (judicial) results: Chandigarh boy bags 2nd position - The Indian Express
“I have been fixated on this goal to become a judicial officer and now it feels good to have reached my goal,” said Kaushal, a Chandigarh resident while speaking to Newsline.
- 5 IAS officers transferred - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Friday issued transfer and posting orders of five IAS officers with immediate effect.
- Out on parole, convict shoots self - Times of India
Chandigarh: A 22-year-old man, who was serving life sentence in a murder case, committed suicide by shooting himself at his residence in the Indian Co.
- Chandigarh hotel too expensive, pre - budget meeting venue shifted - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana chief minister’s office (CMO) has shifted the venue of the MLAs’ meet for pre-budget discussions from a five-star hotel in Cha.
- Cheques forged, Mohali man loses Rs 11 lakh - Times of India
A man allegedly forged the signatures of a resident of Mohali's Phase I and his son to withdraw Rs 11.70 lakh from their joint bank account on differe
- Badal?s BJP jibe morale booster for SAD cadres - Times of India
Jalandhar: While political leaders and experts are trying to figure out the reasons behind Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) patron Parkash Singh Badal’s indi.
- Punjab to ?better? policy on building violations - Times of India
Punjab government is set to bring in a more ‘people-friendly’ one-time settlement (OTS) policy for non-compoundable building violations after its rela
- Political leaders skip prayer meet held on martyr?s first death anniversary - Times of India
Senior leaders forgot Pulwana attack martyr Kulwinder Singh on his first death anniversary, even as village residents and local administration gathere
- End monopolistic rights on Gurbani telecast: Min - Times of India
Amritsar: Punjab cabinet minister Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa led a delegation of Sikh leaders to meet acting Akal Takht jathedar Giani Harpreet Singh.
- SC panel team visits Tolewal to look into Dalit water issue - Times of India
Sangrur: Two days after a local contractor disconnected the water supply to Dalits of Tolewal village over some pending dues, a team of Punjab State S.