- Chandigarh: Businessman accused in cheating case acquitted after 12 years - Times of India
The Chandigarh district court has acquitted one person in a case of forgery and cheating filed 12 years ago.He was acquitted after the prosecution fai
- UT seeks report on T&D losses - Times of India
The UT administration has sought a report from the electricity department on the transmission and distribution (T&D) losses, a senior official sai
- Mohali: Man, son held with Rs 20 lakh heroin - Times of India
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) arrested a man and his son for allegedly trying to smuggle 520 grams of heroin worth Rs 20 lakh from Mohali on Friday n
- Punjab Police constable kills wife, two in - laws - Times of India
In a fit of anger, a head constable of Punjab Police killed three members of his in-laws family in Punjab's Moga district on Sunday morning. The accus
- CBI court raps central agency for not including Chandigarh Police inspector?s name in chargesheet - The Indian Express
While disposing of an application seeking to insert the name of Chandigarh Police Inspector Jaswinder Kaur, the court opined that Kaur can be summoned to face the trial along with accused Mohan Singh who is already facing the trial.
- Dairy mela fails to draw farmers - Times of India
Karnal: A three-day national dairy mela was inaugurated at the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) here on Saturday.
- Amanjot, Kashvee propel Chandigarh - The Tribune
Chandigarh, February 15
Skipper Amanjot Kaur made a strokeful half-century before Kashvee Gautam claimed a five-wicket haul to help Chandigarh beat Pondicherry by 153 runs in their Plate Group match
- Ryan International, Chandigarh - The Tribune
Ryan International School, Chandigarh, held its annual athletic sports meet. Satish Kumar Goel was the guest of honour. Students from Montessori to Class V competed in various events, including 50 m r
- Chandigarh Diary: Second medical college to come up in city - The New Indian Express
A new medical college will come up in Chandigarh, the second such institution in the city after the Government Medical College and Hospital in Sector 32.
- Chandigarh: Suspected coronavirus case at PGI - Times of India
A resident of Sector 37 working in a Singapore-based company had arrived in Chandigarh on Monday.Sources said he developed flu-like symptoms after fou
- Two laptops stolen from Audi in Panchkula - Times of India
Two laptops and important documents belonging to a senior advocate were stolen from a luxury car in Sector 16 on Friday night.
- Captain orders statewide check on school vehicles - Times of India
Patiala: In the wake of Longowal school van fire, chief minister Amarinder Singh on Saturday ordered the state transport department to immediately lau.
- 1st for Punjab: Biometric attendance for students at Mansa govt school - Times of India
Mansa: Government Senior Secondary School at Bhikhi village of Mansa not only became the first school in Punjab to install a biometric system for atte.
- ?Modi govt benefited telecom giants not users? - Times of India
Chandigarh: A day after the Supreme Court (SC) direction to telecom companies to clear the dues, All India Congress Committee communication head Rande.
- Install 11 water quality monitors: NGT - Times of India
Chandigarh: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) monitoring committee on Saturday directed the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) to install 11 real-t.