- Chandigarh's water storage capacity to double - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, February 20
The city is set to get a breather from water shortage during the summer as the Municipal Corporation has decided to upgrade the water stora
- Social Welfare Committee to launch people awareness campaign in Chandigarh - Times of India
Former city MP and chairman of the Social Welfare Committee has said that there is urgent need of taking the various welfare schemes being carried out
- Windy weather to persist in Chandigarh, thundery conditions for today - Times of India
With clear weather in the morning, Friday witnessed cloudy sky with drizzles in the afternoon.According to city residents, Shivratri is incomplete wit
- AAP?s willingness to have Sidhu on board leaves cadre confused - Times of India
Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party leaders’ openness to welcome Congress MLA Navjot Singh Sidhu into the party fold has sent a section of party workers into .
- Punjab advisory council to focus on agriculture - Times of India
Chief minister Amarinder Singh has asked Punjab State Advisory Council (PSAC) to focus on agriculture and allied sectors to boost the state’s agrarian
- Venture Garage Conducts 5th and Final Leg of 'Find Your Investor' Programme in Chandigarh, Supported by Kotak Mahindra Bank - Equity Bulls
Venture Garage Conducts 5th and Final Leg of 'Find Your Investor' Programme in Chandigarh, Supported by Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Taksali leadership attempts to woo fence sitters... - Times of India
Amritsar: After former MP Rattan Singh Ajnala’s son Amarpal Singh Bony ditched SAD (Taskali) and returned to the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), the embarr.
- Used syringes litter Rohtak stadium - Times of India
Syringes and labels of a common performance-enhancing drug are being littered at a stadium in Rohtak where budding athletes of several disciplines tra
- Cyber crime on rise in Chandigarh, police register 17 FIRs in two months - The Indian Express
A woman, who had uploaded her CV along with her picture on a matrimonial site, received a response from an Australia- settled NRI, who was willing to marry her. The woman happily accepted the proposal but the NRI claimed to be stuck at the IGI Airport and demanded financial help from her.
- Jathedar for waiver of passport for pilgrims using corridor: PSGPC chief - Times of India
Amritsar: The issues of requirement of passport while travelling to Pakistan via Kartarpur corridor and starting a similar facility (corridor) for Pak.
- Power pacts: AAP to protest outside CM?s residence on March 16 - Times of India
Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) state president Bhagwant Mann on Friday threatened to protest outside chief minister Amarinder Singh’s residence in .
- Only 1.2% Punjab illegal colonies regularised - Times of India
There are about 4,395 illegal colonies outside municipal corporations limits in the state.
- 500 MC sanitary workers refuse to wear GPS watches - Times of India
Chandigarh: As many as 500 sanitation workers of the municipal corporation (MC) have refused to collect the GPS-enabled watches that help to monitor t.
- Factory owner, 30, booked as ?harassed? ex - staffer ends life - Times of India
Ludhiana: The police on Thursday booked an auto parts’ manufacturer under charges of abetment to suicide after his former employee committed suicide.
- Chandigarh: Soon, all boards, milestones in Punjabi - Times of India
The Punjab government, to mark International Mother Language Day, announced to promote Punjabi language by making it mandatory for all government and