- 6th June, 2020
- Chandigarh: MC releases Rs 1.5 crore for road re - carpeting - Times of India
In what comes as major relief to road re-carpeting contractors, the municipal corporation has made pending payment of around Rs 1.50 crore to them.
- Two held with heroin worth Rs 5 crore in Mohali - Times of India
In a major drug haul, Mohali police recovered heroin worth Rs 5 crore from two people on Thursday. The accused have been identified as Jasbeer Kaur an
- Four kids among 7 test positive in Chandigarh - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, June 5
The city reported seven Covid cases on Friday, taking the UT infection tally to 309.
A 57-year-old gynaecologist from the Civil Hospital, Sector 22, and resident of Sector 21, is
- Violate Covid norms, be ready to pay fine in Chandigarh - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, June 5
Be ready to pay fine for a violation of guidelines issued for prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic in the UT.
For strict implementation of the gui
- Paid adoption of child: Custody to be decided by court - Times of India
Ludhiana: A biological mother of a baby boy has filed a complaint against the family who “adopted” her child by “paying” money, asking them to return .
- Haryana BJP leader thrashes mkt panel official with sandal - Times of India
Hisar: BJP leader and TikTok star Sonali Phogat on Friday allegedly hit the Hisar market committee secretary with sandal and also slapped him at the B.
- ?4 Covid labs to be set up in Punjab? - Times of India
Chandigarh: To improve its Covid-19 testing capacity, Punjab government is going to set up four new laboratories, said minister of medical education a.
- To safeguard cops, Punjab makes Covid test must for all arrestees - Times of India
Chandigarh: With criminals nabbed by police testing positive for Covid-19, putting police personnel at risk, the Punjab government has decided to test.
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh opposes Centre's 'ill - conceived agri reforms' - Times of India
Such a measure, he warned, will severely and adversely impact the food security of the nation, which Punjab's hard working and selfless farmers have s
- Shrines ready to welcome devotees in Tricity, with precautions - Times of India
The experience of worship after opening of religious places on June 8 will not be the same. To prevent the spread of Covid-19, they will have to refra
- Man held with 500g opium in Chandigarh - Times of India
The operation cell of the Chandigarh Police arrested a man after he was allegedly found with 500 grams of opium in Sector 49 on Thursday night.
- Chandigarh: Sector 21 woman, six more test positive for coronavirus - The Indian Express
The 57-year-old woman from Sector 21 has two family contacts and three community contacts, all of whom have been quarantined.
- In Asr, beginning of community spread? - Times of India
Amritsar: On Friday, 20 persons tested positive for Covid-19 in Amritsar, but this was not confirmed in the state bulletin, which showed there were th.
- Chandigarh: Admin de - seals Sector 30 B, two hours after woman?s missed wedding muhurat - The Indian Express
A resident of Sector 30 B, Jyoti missed the muhurat scheduled for Friday afternoon, following which her wedding was postponed.
- Four more test positive in Mohali, tally rises to 127 - The Indian Express
Meanwhile, one patient who has recovered from the disease was discharged from the hospital. The district tally rose to 127 Covid-19 cases, while 17 of these cases remain active.