- Tahira Kashyap talks about life in Chandigarh, why Ayushmann Khurrana and she left Mumbai - Hindustan Times
Tahira Kashyap talks about life in Chandigarh, why Ayushmann Khurrana and she left Mumbai
- Himachal Pradesh: Illegal mining destroying Beas, locals fear man - made calamity - Times of India
The brazen quarrying of sand and boulders in the Beas in Kullu district is giving residents sleepless nights as they fear the river could change its
- Rs 3 lakh Murrah buffalo thief in Panchkula police net - Times of India
The crime investigation agency (CIA) of the Panchkula police got the custody of a resident of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh for allegedly stealing four
- Covid claims 3 more lives in Chandigarh, toll 18 - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, August 1
Three more residents of the city died of Covid today, taking the toll to 18.
A 55-year-old woman of Kishangarh died at the Civil Hospital in Sector 48 here on Friday night. She
- Quarantine jails to fight coronavirus - Times of India
Chandigarh: In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Punjab government has converted six jails into quarantine jails for new inmates.
- Three more fatalities take Chandigarh?s coronavirus death toll to 18 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceChandigarh, August 1
Chandigarh reported three deaths from COVID-19 on Saturday, taking the union territory’s death tally to 18.
The UT also reported 28 new coronavirus cas
- Punjab: Night curfew starts at 11pm - Times of India
The administration has decided against lifting the night curfew from 10pm to 5am but instead relaxed it by an hour, 11pm to 5am, from Saturday.
- Urine test for de - addiction drugs: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh - Times of India
The Punjab government will soon introduce urine tests every six months for dispensing de-addiction drugs to check their abuse, said chief minister Ama
- Chandigarh: Watch out! Losing pay for skipping work in municipal corporation staffer hands - Times of India
Technical and administrative steps to dock salaries of 4,000 field employees of the municipal corporation (MC) if they do not clock eight hours of dut
- Chandigarh: Punjab Police constable shoots self - Times of India
A Punjab Police constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in his car here in early hours on Saturday, an off
- Suspended jail official?s son arrested over threat to blow up prison - Times of India
Chandigarh: A crime investigation agency (CIA) team of Gurgaon police arrested Ravi Chautala, son of suspended deputy jail superintendent Dharamvir, f.
- ?12 deaths not enough to stop illicit liquor sale in Muchhal? - Times of India
Muchhal (Amritsar): Death of 12 village residents after consuming spurious liquor, which claimed 70 lives in three districts as well as the arrest of .
- Armymen, children among 70 +ve in HP - Times of India
Shimla: In Himachal Pradesh, 70 positive cases of Covid-19 were reported on Saturday, while 43 patients recovered.
- Resolving Naga problem to operationalise Act East policy - Times of India
The current stand-off on Northern borders started with an ugly fracas at Naqu La in Sikkim, in first week of May.
- State pesticide consumption down to less than 5k tonnes - Times of India
Bathinda: Even as 27 pesticides potentially dangerous to human beings and animals are set to be banned, Punjab seems to be going on pesticide detox af.