- Role of dhabas on highways not new in illicit liquor business - Times of India
Patiala: Investigations into the Punjab hooch tragedy has again brought into focus the role of the dabhas in sale of illicit liquor on highways at Sha.
- Cops turn heat on bootleggers, AAP blames govt for tragedy - Times of India
Bathinda: Even as the police have swung into action to catch those into producing illicit liquor, in various districts, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) held.
- Don?t even know Pannun: UAPA accused NRI claims innocence - Times of India
Akala (Bholath): Out on bail, 65-year-old NRI Joginder Singh Gujjar claims he has nothing to do with US-based secessionist group Sikhs For Justice (SF.
- BSF constable among 3 arrested in cross - border drugs, weapons racket - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab police have busted a Pakistan-backed cross- border drugs and weapon smuggling racket with the arrest of two smugglers and a BSF con.
- Haryana changes registration of property sale deed rules - Times of India
The Haryana government has made sweeping changes in the process of registration of property/land sale deeds to plug the loopholes misused in the alleg
- Chandigarh couple kidnap girl to sell her for Rs 1 lakh, held - Times of India
Police on Sunday arrested a man and his wife for allegedly kidnapping a five-year-old girl from Daria village to sell her for Rs 1 lakh, suspecting a
- Kejriwal making political meat from tragedy to revive AAP: CM - Times of India
Chandigarh: Reacting to Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal’s demand for CBI probe into the hooch tragedy, Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on S.
- Chandigarh: Upset due to lockdown, businessman, 75, ends life - Times of India
A 75-year-old businessman allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling fan in a bathroom at the house of his son in Sector 10 on Sund
- Most MSMEs not eligible for Centre?s credit scheme - Times of India
Chandigarh: For the Centre’s much-hyped Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme, only 12 % of Punjab’s nearly 15 lakh micro, medium and small enterpris.
- Second route from Chandigarh to Mullanpur on track - Times of India
The UT administration has taken over possession of 17.76 acre land for connecting Dakshin Marg, Chandigarh, to PR4 (main road) on the Mullanpur side o
- ?If we close city for 15 days, everything will begin again as soon as borders reopen?City Beautiful has to be City Responsible,? says Manoj Parida - The Indian Express
As per advice of medical experts, unless there is 15-day total lockdown, it doesn’t help in breaking the chain of the virus. For the last three to four months, the central government has done enough to contain it.
- Vocal for local: Kullu says no to Chinese rakhis - Times of India
Manali: Rejecting Chinese rakhis this year, thousands of sisters in Kullu district have decided to go for the rakhis made by various NGOs, women group.
- Hookah behind 24 cases in Jind village - Times of India
Jind: The district administration has sealed Shadipur village of Julana town after 24 residents have tested positive for Covid-19.
- HP transport dept services go online - Times of India
Shimla: The transport department of Himachal Pradesh has started providing all its services online and one can avail the same by visiting either the d.
- Covid - 19 claims eight lives in dist, 78 infected - Times of India
TNNLudhiana: Eight Ludhiana residents died of Covid-19 at various hospitals of the state on Sunday, when 78 residents of the district and 21 outsiders.