- Protesting LIP workers booked for violating social distancing - Times of India
Ludhiana: Jamalpur police have booked halka in charge of Lok Insaaf Party, Fatehgarh Sahib and his accomplices for violating social distance and not w.
- Private schools ask Haryana to roll back leaving certificate exemption - Times of India
Chandigarh: Within days of Haryana education department announcing to allow students of private schools to shift to government schools without a schoo.
- Bar council to act against lawyers - Times of India
Chandigarh: Taking strict note of advertising by advocates on social media, especially Facebook and WhatsApp groups by uploading their videos and phot.
- 72 contacts of patient moved out of Ram Darbar - Times of India
Chandigarh: The detection of three Covid-19 cases in Ram Darbar has prompted the authorities to shift 72 people from the dense and crowded locality to.
- No end to Hry horror: 13 die, 560 infected - Times of India
Chandigarh: A total of 13 persons succumbed to Covid-19 on Wednesday and record 560 cases were reported during the day.
- Punjab BJP?s outreach drive to 14L families from today - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab BJP president Ashwani Sharma has said the party leaders and workers would reach out to 14 lakh families in the state under the ‘Jan.
- Don?t hide facts to befool farmers: SAD - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) has asked Punjab Congress president Sunil Jakhar to explain why he was allegedly trying to befool farmers by.
- Waive off rental fee: Night Food Street kiosk owners - Times of India
Chandigarh: Kiosks’ runners of the Night Food Street of the city have written to the Chandigarh municipal corporation (MC) to waive-off their monthly .
- Sidhu in Cong campaign, buzz over self - imposed exile - Times of India
Chandigarh: With Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu set to feature on the party’s #SpeakUpIndia campaign on June 28, the state unit is speculating abo.
- PWD team from Chd inspects ?cracked? Khanna - Samrala ROB - Times of India
Ludhiana: A day after base of a busy railway over bridge (ROB) on Khanna Samrala road developed a crack, a team of officials from public works departm.
- 6 succumb to virus, 126 more positive in Punjab - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab recorded 126 new Covid-19 cases and six deaths due to the virus on Wednesday, with 40 of the new patients being from Ludhiana.
- City at 17th slot on tests, 6th on positivity rate - Times of India
Chandigarh: The city is on the 17th slot for tests per million and sixth for Covid-19 positivity rate in the country, indicating that testing is low w.
- Punjab forms committee to bring qualitative improvement in school education - Hindustan Times
Punjab forms committee to bring qualitative improvement in school education
- Chandigarh schools not keen on hosting entrance exams - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh schools not keen on hosting entrance exams
- Chandigarh health department decides to change nomenclature for nurses - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh health department decides to change nomenclature for nurses