- Farmer?s body questions legality of Hry?s farm portal - Times of India
Kurukshetra: Bharatiya Kisan Union (Haryana Charuni group) has questioned the legality of ‘Meri Fasal Mera Byora’ (MFMB) portal, launched by chief min.
- HP OK to rapid antigen testing by firms - Times of India
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government has allowed industries to carry out rapid antigen testing to enable early reopening of the industrial units, b.
- Chandigarh: 50% of Covid victims had diabetes or hypertension - Times of India
As many as 50% of the 19 patients who died of Covid- 19 in the city had hypertensive and/or diabetes, while three had no underlying conditions, accord
- Hooch tragedy: 12 more held, toll rises to 108 - Times of India
Punjab Police on Monday arrested 12 more persons, including two businessmen, and launched a manhunt for a Ludhiana-based paint business owner who had
- PGI finalised for clinical trial of ?Covidshield? - Times of India
Chandigarh: The PGIMER, Chandigarh, has been finalised as one of the 17 sites for Covid-19 vaccine candidate ‘Covidshied’, developed by the Oxford uni.
- 43 more test +ve for Corona in Chandigarh - The Tribune
Chandigarh, August 3
The number of active Covid-19 cases breached the 400 mark to reach 434 with 43 fresh infections being reported from the city today. The total count of infections has reached 1,16
- Pkl MC plans to turn dumping ground into a green belt - Times of India
Panchkula: The Panchkula municipal corporation (MC) is going to carve out a beautiful park on the dumping ground in Sector 23.
- Punjab overtakes Haryana in Covid - 19 fatalities - Times of India
Punjab’s Covid-19 high casualty woes are fast turning from bad to worse as the state overtook Haryana, which has double the caseload compared to Punja
- Chandigarh 3rd in highest risk of Covid - 19 deaths, says study - Times of India
As many as 19.05% households are at higher risk of losing their lives to coronavirus in the city, landing it at the third position followed by Kerala
- Chandigarh: Despite govt dept, volunteers, UT admin issues tender to hire pvt agency for dry ration distribution - The Indian Express
According to the details mentioned in the tender, dry ration will be distributed to 63,000 ration card holders under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojna.
- Rapid antigen testing begins in Chandigarh - The Indian Express
The Chandigarh resident who was declared positive following the rapid antigen test is a family member of the previously positive patient of Bapu Dham Colony.
- Political parties gear up for forthcoming MC elections - Times of India
Mohali: Political leaders of Mohali have started canvassing for the forthcoming MC elections.
- PU teachers, students raise concerns after Day 1 of online classes - Times of India
Chandigarh: After first day of classes on Monday, most faculty members said better infrastructure is required in Panjab University departments to hold.
- Registries scam: Suspended revenue officials booked - Times of India
Chandigarh: Revenue officials, who had been suspended in the alleged registries-without-NOC scam, have now been booked in criminal cases for the viola.
- Raksha Bandhan celebrated with warmth, caution - Times of India
Chandigarh: Although Raksha Bandhan was celebrated in Tricity with the usual warmth, Covid-19 pandemic necessitated caution.