- In June, Haryana getting 13 Covid - 19 cases in an hour - Times of India
This month, over 13 persons on an average are getting infected by novel coronavirus in an hour in Haryana. In first 10-days of June, around three Covi
- 3 more cases surface in Mohali - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Mohali, June 11
Three more cases of Covid have surfaced in the Dera Bassi area, taking the Mohali district count to 143.
The new patients infected with the virus are a 57-year-
- SOC gets custody of key arms supplier to KLF - Times of India
Mohali: The Special Operation Cell (SOC) of Punjab Police on Thursday got five days’ remand of wanted terrorist Javed.
- Kullu police seize 42kg charas, largest quantity in 17 years - Times of India
Manali: The lockdown in the country may have broken the backbone of synthetic drug mafia, but charas mafia is still active in Himachal, as Kullu polic.
- Explore possibility to start bus service in Mohali, says Sidhu - Times of India
Mohali: The city is making a name for itself as IT hub and is growing fast, therefore, it is important that the ongoing projects pick-up pace.
- PGI - Chandigarh retains 2nd best med college tag - The Tribune India
New Delhi, June 11
The PGI-Chandigarh has retained its position as the second best medical college in the country after AIIMS-New Delhi for the third year in a row in the annual rankings for higher e
- Sugarfed to pay balance Rs 14cr arrears of co - op mills - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh on Thursday directed Sugarfed to pay the balance amount of Rs 149 crore to liquidate full arrears of.
- 2 J&K - based LeT militants held with arms, ammo from Pathankot - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab Police on Thursday claimed to have arrested two Jammu & Kashmir-based suspected Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militants from Pathan.
- 5 from city edu dept transferred - Times of India
Chandigarh: The UT education department issued transfer orders of five officers on Thursday.
- 4 catch the virus in Panchkula - Times of India
tnnPanchkula: Four novel coronavirus cases were reported in Panchkula on Thursday, taking the district tally to 47.
- NIRF ranking: PU slips to 26th, PEC goes up 10 notches - Times of India
Chandigarh: Panjab University has slipped to 26th position among universities across the country in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF.
- In June, Haryana getting 13 Covid - 19 cases in a hour - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: This month, over 13 persons on an average are getting infected by novel coronavirus in an hour in Haryana.
- Punjab curbs movement on weekends and holidays - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Amid apprehensions of community spread of Covid-19 and projections indicating that the pandemic peak in the state was still two months awa.
- Rs 127.86 - crore budget for Mohali MC - Times of India
Mohali: The Punjab local bodies department has imposed a cut of Rs 141 crore in the budget for the 2020-21 fiscal for municipal corporation (MC).
- ?Virtual rallies show BJP?s apathy towards people? - Times of India
Sirsa: Former Haryana chief minister and senior Congress leader Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday said the ruling BJP’s announcement to hold virtual p.