- 13th June, 2020
- ?KLF man gave weapons used in target killings? - Times of India
Mohali: Weapons supplied by Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) key supplier Javed, who was recently arrested by the Uttar Pradesh Anti-Terrorism Squad (.
- MC ponders selling prime lands to tide over cash crunch - Times of India
Ludhiana: The civic body of Ludhiana is facing such an acute financial crisis that it is considering selling some of its prime lands to generate incom.
- Spiti rejects Unlock 1.0 - Times of India
Manali: While the businesses, transportation system, hotels and free public movement are coming back to life in the country, the residents of Spiti va.
- 24 - day - old among 11 new cases in Chandigarh - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, June 12
A 24-day-old baby from Daria village is among 11 fresh Covid-19 cases reported from the UT today, taking the tally to 345. Three cases each have been repor
- Six test positive for Covid - 19 in Mohali - Hindustan Times
Six test positive for Covid - 19 in Mohali
- 4 of Hamirpur family among HP?s 16 new Covid - 19 patients - Times of India
Shimla: Sixteen persons, including five from Hamripur, four from Una and three from Sirmaur, two from Kangra and one each from Solan and Chamba tested.
- Zirakpur frowns at power - surplus claims - Times of India
Mohali: Exasperated with unscheduled power cuts, Zirakpur residents voiced scepticism about the claims of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPC.
- No local transmission in Jind: Health official - Times of India
Jind: There is no local transmission of coronavirus (Covid-19) in Jind district as maximum patients who had tested positive come from other places, an.
- In Amritsar, cases with no history rise - Times of India
Amritsar: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has been maintaining that India has not entered the community transmission stage of Covid-19, .
- Habib Ganj, Islam Ganj, Sensi Mohalla are containment zones - Times of India
Ludhiana: The area comprising Habib Ganj, Sensi Mohalla and Islam Ganj, which lie adjacent to each other, has been declared a containment zone, the se.
- Jhajjar teen ?abducted? in broad daylight, FIR registered - Hindustan Times
Jhajjar teen ?abducted? in broad daylight, FIR registered
- Sector 66 - 82 residents move court for water tariff parity - Times of India
Times News Network Mohali: Residents of Sector 66 to 82 moved court seeking water tariff parity.
- MC commissioner, mayor honour 40 volunteers - Times of India
Chandigarh: Municipal corporation mayor Rajbala Malik and municipal commissioner K K Yadav have honoured and felicitated 40 volunteers and distributed.
- HC allows Barwala dental college students to sit for exams - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab and Haryana high court on Friday gave conditional permission to the students of BRS Dental College and Hospital in Barwala of P.
- 6 die, 366 more positive as Haryana races past 6,000 - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana breached the 6,000 mark on Friday with 366 new cases and six deaths, even as 215 patients were discharged from hospitals after rec.