- Himachal attracts investment of Rs 450 crore - Times of India
Shimla: The State Single Window Clearance and Monitoring Authority (SSWC&MA) on Monday gave approval to 15 project proposals for setting up new in.
- Cops release youth held under UAPA for lack of evidence - Times of India
Patiala: The police on Monday released one of the three accused, who were arrested recently under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), for.
- Owners of IELTS centres want govt to let them work - Times of India
Bathinda: Upset over not being allowed to open shop even after assurances of taking precautions, proprietors of coaching centres for International Eng.
- Sirsa dera officials question police SIT probe in sacrilege cases - Times of India
Chandigarh: Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda management has raised questions on the investigations of the Punjab Police special investigation team (SIT) i.
- Death of 7 - year - old could be ?sacrifice? - Times of India
Mohali: Four days after a seven-year-old boy died under mysterious circumstances at Sakrulapur village in Gharuan, Mohali police have registered a cas.
- Bathinda, Amritsar, Patiala schools fare well in CBSE Class XII exam - Times of India
Bathinda/Amritsar/Patiala: All 109 students of RB DAV Senior Secondary School, Bathinda, cleared CBSE Class XII exams, whose results were declared on .
- 30 +ve, Himachal count now 1,243 - Times of India
Shimla: Thirty new cases of Covid-19 were reported in Himachal Pradesh on Monday, taking the number of positive cases in the state to 1,243.
- UT bans all types of gatherings - Times of India
Chandigarh: The UT administration on Monday banned all types of social, religious, cultural and other gatherings, except for marriage and cremation, a.
- Syllabus of no class reduced yet: Punjab - Times of India
Chandigarh: After an unapproved revised syllabus of different subjects uploaded on the official website of the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) ca.
- Record 357 cases in Pb, count crosses 8k - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab recorded the highest number of Covid-19 cases in a day so far on Monday as 357 people were found infected with the virus, taking th.
- Haryana tally set to cross 22k - Times of India
Chandigarh: With 689 fresh cases of Covid-19, the number of people who had tested positive for the virus in Haryana till Monday reached 21,929.
- Cabinet likely to discuss schedule of polls to 129 ULBs tomorrow - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab cabinet in its meeting scheduled for Wednesday is likely to deliberate about the schedule of elections to 129 urban local bodie.
- 3 persons end life in Mohali - Times of India
Mohali: Two persons ended their life in separate incidents in Dhakoli area of Mohali on Monday, while a third person committed suicide in Shahi Majra .
- Fraudster duped Chandigarh man after assuring him that he is calling from KBC | Chandigarh NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
A case under Sections 419 (cheating by personation), 420 (cheating) and 120-B (criminal conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) was registered at the Sector 17 police station against unknown persons.
- Covid - 19 update: Ten new cases reported in Chandigarh on Sunday | Chandigarh NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Eight have succumbed to the disease.