- 14th July, 2020
- ?Arrested BSF jawan kingpin of Pakistan heroin, weapon smuggling racket? - Times of India
Punjab Police on Monday claimed to have busted a Pakistan-sponsored drugs and illegal arms smuggling racket with the arrest of four persons, including
- Chandigarh: 29 new Covid 19 cases reported, total rise to 588 - All India Radio
In Union Territory, Chandigarh 29 new cases of Covid 19 were reported positive and six patients have been discharged after during the last 24 hours.
- Unlock effect: As markets reopen in Chandigarh, encroachment returns - Times of India
The reopening of markets after the Covid-19 lockdown has started bringing roads and public areas under encroachment again. In the past week alone, the
- HC notices to Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh on witness protection plan - Times of India
The Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday issued notices to Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh on a plea seeking directions for implementation of Witnes
- Worst spike of 29 cases in city - Times of India
The city on Monday reported its highest single-day surge of 29 Covid-19 cases since March 19, when the first case was confirmed.
- Chandigarh bags 17th spot in country - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, July 13
Chandigarh has hit the 17th spot in the country with a pass percentage of 92.58 whereas Lakshadweep has topped with 100 pass percentage in the
- In Haryana soon, dial ?112? for emergencies - Times of India
Ambala: Haryana would be soon starting the emergency helpline number ‘112’ for distress calls.
- Haryana nod to 3 medical colleges, DM (cardiology) course at PGIMS - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has accorded approval to set up three new medical colleges in the state and to start DM (cardiology) course at Post.
- Haryana rape accused held after 10 years - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana Police have arrested a rape accused who had been absconding since 2010.
- Class XI admission in govt schools in UT Chandigarh to begin from July 21, prospectus to be out today - Times of India
Education News: CHANDIGARH: Education Department, UT Chandigarh will start Centralized Online Admission process to Class XI (Science, Arts, Commerce and Skill Courses.
- CBSE XII results: 92% in Chandigarh, Panchkula region clear exams; board scraps the term ?fail? - The Indian Express
As per statistics released by CBSE, Chandigarh region recorded a pass percentage of 92.46 per cent for general category candidates, 89.74 per cent for SC candidates, 90.55 per cent for ST candidates and 94.09 per cent for OBC students.
- Chandigarh Police personnel & all vendors to be screened - Daily Pioneer
With COVID-19 positive cases witnessing surge in the city, the Chandigarh Administration on Monday announced a series of preventive measures including holding a special screening of all UT police personnel working in the field as well as the vendors across the city.
Apart from this, joint
- Manufacturing cluster at Ghanaur hanging fire since last govt: Cong MLA - Times of India
Patiala: A proposed integrated manufacturing cluster (IMC) at Rajpura in Patiala district, which got the Punjab government’s nod during the last cabin.
- Cong protests HP?s go - ahead to tourism, CM points to Raj - Times of India
Shimla: The Congress protested in Shimla on Monday over the state government’s move to open Himachal Pradesh’s borders to tourists.
- 18 hours after escape, infected accused nabbed - Times of India
Bathinda: An undertrial infected with Covid-19, who had fled from police custody while under treatment at a hospital in Bagha Purana, was arrested on .