- 15th June, 2020
- 14th June, 2020
- Six - day - old infant among four test positive for COVID - 19 in Chandigarh - Outlook India
- Six - day - old Infant Among Four Test Positive for Coronavirus in Chandigarh; Tally Now at 352 - News18
A six-day-old infant and a 14-year-old girl tested positive on Saturday, as per the medical bulletin.
- Two test positive for Covid - 19 in Chandigarh?s Khuda Alisher village - Hindustan Times
Two test positive for Covid - 19 in Chandigarh?s Khuda Alisher village
- Chandigarh BJP chief discusses civic issues with residents? associations welfare federation - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh BJP chief discusses civic issues with residents? associations welfare federation
- Chandigarh?s water storage capacity set to double in six months - Hindustan Times
Chandigarh?s water storage capacity set to double in six months
- Chandigarh reports three coronavirus more cases - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceChandigarh, June 14
Chandigarh reported three more coronavirus cases on Sunday, officials said, taking the union territory’s tally to 353.
Two of three cases were from a ho
- Covid - 19: In Hisar, option for paid quarantine - Times of India
HISAR: In a bid to reduce burden on government facilities, paid quarantine and isolation centres have been set up in various hotels of Hisar, said dep.
- Mohali reports 7 new coronavirus cases, district tally rises to 167 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, June 14
Mohali on Sunday reported seven new cases of coronavirus, taking the district’s case tally to 167.
Those infected include two men, aged 23 and 27, residents
- Panchkula district speeds up screening process - Times of India
PANCHKULA: After spurt in Covid-19 cases in the district, teams of the health department have started extensive medical screening in containment as we.