- Three international flights to land in Chandigarh - Times of India
Two Air India flights from Nigeria and Auckland in New Zealand will land at the Chandigarh international airport on June 17, and one from Dubai in the
- Now, Akal Takht jathedar calls for forming Maharaja Ranjit - like polity - Hindustan Times
Now, Akal Takht jathedar calls for forming Maharaja Ranjit - like polity
- Chandigarh: PGI tests 7,000 for 143 seats - Times of India
As many as 7,000 candidates appeared online for PGI MD/MS entrance test offering 143 seats in 42 centres across 21 cities on Sunday.
- Mohali: Derabassi, Zirakpur racing to become next hotspots - Times of India
Twenty-nine of 56 active cases in Mohali are from Derabassi-Zirakpur-Lalru belt fast heading towards earning the infamous epithet of a coronavirus hot
- Chandigarh: 25% teachers to attend school for 3 hours from today - Times of India
Starting Monday, teachers working in government and government-aided schools would be back to work.But only 25% teachers would work on any given day.
- Chandigarh: Flights arriving with 91% occupancy in six days - Times of India
With 1,000 passengers arriving and departing and 12 flights operating daily on an average, the Chandigarh international airport is slowly regaining mo
- Manali - Spiti highway reopens after 7 months - Times of India
Manali: The Manali-Spiti highway, which was closed since November following heavy winter snowfall, has been reopened for vehicular traffic by the publ.
- 2 promising school - going wrestlers transplant paddy - Times of India
Bathinda: In the fields of Punjab, the usual farm hands are being replaced by educated, unemployed youth and up and coming wrestlers.
- 122 commit suicide in HP in last two months - Times of India
Dharamshala: Amidst the lockdown, the hill state of Himachal Pradesh witnessed 122 suicides in the months of April and May alone, according to a data.
- Transport Nagar drain project hanging fire - Times of India
Ludhiana: Despite the state government’s tall claims to cover the seasonal drain from Transport Nagar to Dharampura, three years ago, the project has .
- Tunnel below Kunzum pass soon: Markanda - Times of India
Manali: The possibility of building an all-weather tunnel for traffic movement below the 15,000ft high Kunzum pass on Gramphu-Sumdho highway is being .
- Bathinda govt school to get swimming pool - Times of India
Bathinda: Government schools in VIP constituency Bathinda are getting a major make over.
- New MC commissioner Sabharwal to join today - Times of India
Ludhiana: Pardeep Sabharwal has been named the new commissioner of Ludhiana Municipal Corporation.
- Spurious liquor: SAD seeks Cong MLA?s arrest - Times of India
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on Sunday demanded the arrest of Congress MLA Madan Lal Jalalpur, alleging that he was protecting the main accus.
- Pb to regularise illegal water connections - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab government has notified a voluntary disclosure scheme (VDS) for consumers with unapproved water connection in rural areas.