- 4th October, 2020
- Chandigarh Health Services Director makes surprise visit to help desk - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, October 3
UT Health Services Director Dr Amandeep Kang today made a surprise visit to the help desk, which has been set up to monitor Covid patients, who have opted for home isolation, an
- 148 more contract infection in Chandigarh - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, October 3
The city today witnessed three deaths due to Covid-19, taking the toll to 172. The UT saw 148 more persons testing positive for coronavirus today, taking t
- Minor accuses stepfather of raping, impregnating her - Times of India
A 15-year-old girl has accused her stepfather of raping and impregnating her in Panipat. The police have booked the accused under the Protection of Ch
- BJP?s mandal chief removed - Times of India
Hisar: Kajla mandal president Subhash Sharma of the BJP, who had accused party leader Sonali Phogat and her PA of assaulting him with sticks, has been.
- Haryana forms committee to check drug abuse - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana government has set up a state-level and district-level committee for prevention of substance use to motivate people, especially th.
- 2,535 test +ve, 94 succumb to virus - Times of India
Chandigarh/Shimla: The states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh on Saturday threw up a combined total of 2,535 Covid-19 cases, while 94 patients.
- Two more pvt hospitals to provide Covid treatment in Chandigarh - The Indian Express
Kare Partners Group India at 54, Sector 18-A of Chandigarh and a hospital at 3314, Sector 19 D, Chandigarh, have been allowed to provide treatment to Covid-19 patients, as per the Punjab government approved rates and other terms and conditions.
- Preliminary data of PGI?s Sero Survey finds 7.6% in Chandigarh exposed to Covid - 19 - The Indian Express
Briefing about the Sero Survey, PGIMER Director Professor Jagat Ram said, “We are at a very preliminary stage of the study which is aimed at identifying the sero prevalence of Covid-19 at the community level and monitoring the transmission trends. It is too premature to say anything conclusively.”
- Chandigarh teen raped, strangled, left to die - Times of India
India News: Drugged, raped, strangled and left for dead in a jungle in Chhattisgarh’s Balarampur, a 14-year-old survived a night in the forest, unconscious, picke.
- Chandigarh: 19 - year - old girl dies by suicide at Ramdarbar - The Indian Express
The victim had been ailing for a long time. Police have ruled out any foul play in the death, but maintained no suicide note was found. The incident took place around 9 am.
- BKU asks JJP to withdraw support from BJP in Haryana - Times of India
Kurukshetra: In protest against the Centre’s three agriculture laws, Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU) Haryana, on Saturday, gave a call to gherao (besiege).
- Despite farm protests, paddy arrival picks up in grain mkts - Times of India
Patiala: Even as the farmers of Punjab are actively participating in the agitation across the state, the arrival of paddy in most grain markets has no.
- Rawat exhorts party leaders, workers to gear up for 2022 - Times of India
Amritsar: A day ahead of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi’s Punjab visit, newly-appointed in charge of Punjab Congress affairs Harish Rawat exhorted the s.
- MEA: Covid protocol will be followed - Times of India
Amritsar: India will decide on opening the Kartarpur corridor that connects Dera Baba Nanak Sahib in India’s Gurdaspur and Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pa.
- Farmers block toll collection, allow vehicles to pass - Times of India
Kathunangal (Amritsar): Agitating farmers on Saturday staged a dharna and parked their tractors at Kathunangal toll plaza and did not allow the staff .