- Mask, langar, other charities help Chandigarh fight poverty, corona - Times of India
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the do-gooders of Chandigarh have come out to help those in need. They are distributing food and masks, or finding diff
- Haryana: 3 peafowls found dead due to heatstroke in Yamunanagar - Times of India
YAMUNANAGAR: Three peafowls were found dead under mysterious circumstances in the premises of Northern Railway Workshop, Jagadhri in Yamunanagar distr.
- Haryana issues SOPs for those traveling in state run buses - Times of India
The state transport department has issued standard operating protocol (SOP) regarding inter-state travel in buses of Haryana Roadways on Wednesday.
- Now, issues with South Korean kits - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: After issues arising out of mismatch of reports from a private lab and withdrawal of Chinese rapid testing kits, Haryana is now struggling.
- PU mulls calling Tricity researchers to start labs - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Panjab University is considering to call research scholars residing in the Tricity to start laboratories.
- We are burdened, parents interfere a lot: Teachers - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Life has turned upside down for teachers involved in online classes.
- Haryana sends back 1.9 lakh workers - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: To help workers go back to their native place, the Haryana government has proposed to run 37 trains to Bihar, West Bengal and Madhya Parde.
- One - passenger rule pinches autos - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Cab, auto and rickshaw operators hardly got any business on the first day of the relaxations for them in the fourth leg of the lockdown on.
- Five Haryana policemen injured in stone pelting incident near Delhi's Kapashera - Times of India
Five Haryana police personnel were injured on Wednesday when some people from Delhi's Kapashera allegedly pelted stones at them after trying to forcib
- Lawyers can file cases online or manually - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Lawyers at the Chandigarh district courts can now manually or e-file urgent cases between 11am and 12.
- Shopkeepers in losses even after relaxations in lockdown, Economy a challenge in Chandigarh? - Times Now
Even though the state government has issued certain relaxations in the fourth phase of the lockdown, Chandigarh showroom owners are claiming to face huge financial loss and they claimed to face burnt of lockdown period. The owners say that it is difficult to recover the loss which they had already faced. They say that they welcome the government to move for the opening the showrooms but the government should mull over loss being during this lockdown period. Will economy boost be a challenge for Chandigarh? Times Now spoke to the shop owners in the state. Watch the video to know more!
- Mobile recovered from Nabha jailbreak accused - Hindustan Times
Mobile recovered from Nabha jailbreak accused
- 'No passengers': Chandigarh's auto rickshaws struggle to restart in lockdown 4.0 - Hindustan Times
'No passengers': Chandigarh's auto rickshaws struggle to restart in lockdown 4.0
- 4 more coronavirus cases in Chandigarh, total now 200 - Business Insider India
(Eds: With fresh case) Chandigarh, May 19 () Four people, including a 12-year-old boy, tested positive for coronavirus in Chandigarh on Tuesday, taking the
- Chandigarh gets 3 - star waste - free tag - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, May 19
Chandigarh got the 3-star garbage-free city tag today for its waste management.
Mayor Raj Bala Malik said the Centre today released a rating of cities for th