- Chandigarh: 8 heads, 50 teachers retire - Times of India
Total eight heads and principals, approximately 50 teachers and two in charge working in government schools of UT Chandigarh retired on March 31. One
- 67 - year - old Ambala man dies of Covid - 19 in PGI, Chandigarh - Times of India
A 67-year-old man identified as Harjit Singh Kohli, a resident of Timber Market in Ambala Cantonment died of coronavirus at a ward in Post Graduate In
- #Lockdown: Chandigarh Entrepreneur Arrested For Firing Employees During Coronavirus Outbreak - Trak.in
#Lockdown: Chandigarh Entrepreneur Arrested For Firing Employees During Coronavirus Outbreak - Trak.in
- Chandigarh: Helping poor? You got to take DC nod - Times of India
UT adviser Manoj Parida on Wednesday said that all those who want to provide cooked food or ration to poor must take permission from the UT deputy com
- No new coronavirus cases reported in Chandigarh as of 9:00 AM - Apr 02 - Livemint
District-wise breakup is available for 8 of the total 16 cases reported in the state. Chandigarh had the highest number of Covid-19 cases at 8 confirmed infections
- Panjab University students can now download degrees - Times of India
Panjab University (PU) students can now download their degree certificate from home.
- Coronavirus Pandemic LIVE Updates: India Death Toll Rises to 50 With Fatalities in Gujarat, Chandigarh; Covid - 19 Cases Inch Closer to 2,000 - Mark - News18
Coronavirus Pandemic LIVE Updates: The number of Covid-19 cases climbed to 1,965 in the country today while the death toll rose to 50, according to the Union Health Ministry.
- Edu dept starts new school session, sends e - files to students - Times of India
Mansa: The district education department in Mansa on Wednesday started the new session for government schools by sending e-files on various subjects t.
- Leopard spotted in Chandigarh?s Sector 5, tranquillised - The Tribune
Tribune News ServiceChandigarh, March 30
A leopard was successfully tranquillised after being spotted roaming around in Sector 5 in Chandigarh on Monday morning.
After the wild cat was spotted at
- Four more test positive for coronavirus in Tricity - Times of India
Four more people tested positive for novel coronavirus in the Tricity on Wednesday.
- Chandigarh: 21 Tablighis traced, five went to Delhi - Times of India
The Tablighi Jamaat religious assembly in Nizammuddin Markaz of Delhi has set off a coronavirus alarm nationwide and a big search in the city.
- Punjab: IIT - Ropar develops device to clean, reuse PPE kits - Times of India
Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar have come up with a technique to clean and sterilise personal protection equipment (PPE
- Punjab sugarcane farmers await Rs 347 crore dues - Times of India
Pending payments of Rs 347 crore are adding to the distress of sugarcane farmers in Punjab at a time when the country is reeling under the crisis crea
- Nizamuddin gaffe: Punjab traces 31 - Times of India
The Punjab government has been able to trace out a total of 31 persons from the state who had participated in the congregation organised by Tablighi J
- 10 hurt as residents clash with cops at Mani Majra - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, April 1
High drama was witnessed when residents of Bangla Colony, Shanti Nagar, Mani Majra, attacked police personnel this afternoon. The incident led to a clash in