- Safer mortar fuzes to be adopted soon - Times of India
To avoid premature explosion of a mortar round, the Chandigarh-based Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) has developed electronic fuze for
- Clean Sukhna, N choes by February 28: NGT - Times of India
The committee also ordered to allot the work to construct sewage treatment plants (STPs) in government hospitals and new STP at Kishangarh by March 31
- Panchkula: Owners to pay for dairy cattle roaming on roads - Times of India
Get ready to pay hefty fine if your dairy cattle are found roaming on streets of Panchkula by the municipal corporation team. The civic body has decid
- The comeback man - Times of India
A recurrent script plays out whenever the men’s hockey team loses — coach is sacked, captain is changed and senior players made scapegoats. Indian dra
- Chandigarh: Mystery shrouds death of two in sectors 35, 42 - Times of India
In the last 24 hours, the UT police have found bodies of two men, who died under mysterious circumstances.The bodies were found from Sector 35 and 42
- Was duped in property fraud: Suicide note - Times of India
A day after the death of Surinder Singh, alias Sanjay Arora, it has been learned that the deceased may have fallen prey to a property fraud.
- Chandigarh residents take to streets to protest CAA - Times of India
Hundreds of people on Friday took out a protest rally against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA), National Register of India (NRC) and National Pop
- Punjab and Haryana HC prohibits mention of designation, profession on vehicles across tricity - Hindustan Times
Punjab and Haryana HC prohibits mention of designation, profession on vehicles across tricity
- 57 lots handed over to firm, hourly parking fee from May - Times of India
The municipal corporation (MC) has handed over the possession of 57 parking lots falling under zone II to the company selected to run them.
- Bhola drug racket: Goraya MC ex - prez surrenders in Mohali court - Times of India
Mohali: Evading arrest for three years, president of the Goraya municipal council Chunni Lal Gaba, one of the accused in the multi-crore synthetic dru.
- Police grope in dark after murder of Malerkotla councillor - Times of India
Patiala: A day after Congress municipal councillor Mohd Anwar was shot in Malerkotla town of Sangrur late on Thursday evening, police are apparently g.
- DSP faces suspension, moves Punjab and Haryana high court for bail - Times of India
The police have also recommended initiating departmental proceedings Atul Soni, who was posted at the 82nd Battalion, Punjab Armed Police.
- Questions raised over appointment of IPS officer as principal secretary - Times of India
A day after additional director general of police (ADGP)-rank officer O P Singh become first Indian Police Service (IPS) officer to take over the as p
- Kangar, Dhillon reject Sukhbir?s allegations over Behbal Kalan witness death - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab cabinet minister Gurpreet Singh Kangar and MLA Khushaldeep Singh Dhillon on Friday rejected Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Suk.
- Coronavirus: Maintain record of guests from Wuhan, Chandigarh hotels, hospitals told - Times of India
In the aftermath of novel Coronavirus (nCoV) outbreak in Wuhan city, China, the state surveillance unit of Chandigarh has issued an advisory to city h