- Family showed no signs of depression: Neighbours - Times of India
Neighbours and people known to Surinder Singh, alias Sanjay Arora, who was found critically injured on railway tracks and died in PGI on Thursday, hav
- Punjab, Haryana, UT of Chandigarh celebrate Republic Day - Outlook India
- Punjab farmers drum up decibels to beat locusts - Times of India
Bathinda: After a few dead locusts were spotted in some Punjab areas bordering Rajasthan, the panicked farmers and horticulturists in Fazilka district.
- Republic Day: 1,050 police personnel deployed in Chandigarh - Times of India
The UT police have made elaborate security arrangements in and around the parade ground in Sector 17 as well as in other parts of the city in view of
- Chandigarh?s Langar Baba, hockey star Rani Rampal get Padam Shri - Times of India
Chandigarh: Jagdish Lal Ahuja, 84, of Chandigarh and Indian women hockey team captain Rani Rampal of Haryana were conferred with Padma Shri on Saturda.
- Farmers? body opposes Brazil president as chief guest - Times of India
Bathinda: All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee (AIKSCC) has expressed anguish at the decision of the Union government to invite Brazil Pre.
- Armed thieves take 3 hostage, loot cash & jewellery - Times of India
Karnal: Three unidentified miscreants on Saturday morning struck at the residence of a private school owner in Budha Khera village of Karnal district .
- Chancellor office asks Panjab University to clarify on e - rickshaw scam - Times of India
Chancellor Venkaiah Naidu's office has sought a clarification from Panjab University on the alleged e-rickshaw contract scam of last year, in which th
- Teen abducted from Panipat park, raped in moving car - Times of India
A teenage girl who was allegedly abducted from a park and gang-raped in a moving car by two youths in Panipat city of Haryana on Friday evening, was f
- Hry to expand single - point connection, HERC okays 10,000 smart meters - Times of India
Chandigarh: After launching the scheme in selective group housing societies of Faridabad and Gurgaon, electricity distribution companies are all set t.
- Punjab CEO bags EC award for accessible elections - Times of India
Chandigarh: Punjab chief electoral officer has bagged an Election Commission of India award for providing accessibility to vote to persons with disabi.
- Man found dead near SSP?s house - Times of India
Mohali: The body of a 26-year-old man was found in a fountain at a park adjoining the official residence of Mohali SSP on Saturday.
- Padma Shri for PGI?s Dr Behera - Times of India
Chandigarh: Dr Digambar Behera, senior professor, department of pulmonary medicine, PGI, has been chosen for the Padma Shri award under the category o.
- Violating green norms to cost 3 industrial units Rs 1L - Times of India
Chandigarh: Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) has ordered three industrial units to pay Rs 1 lakh for violating environmental norms.
- Prof Dhiman of Chandigarh appointed as Director of SGPGIMS - United News of India
Uniindia: Lucknow, Jan 25 (UNI) Uttar Pradesh governor and chancellor of the state Anandiben Patel has appointed Prof Radha Krishna Dhiman as the new director of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow.