- Hooda proves his political weight with strong showing in Rohtak region - Times of India
Rohtak: Congress leader and former Haryana chief minister (CM) Bhupinder Singh Hooda proved once again that he still holds relevance in electoral poli.
- Abhishek propels city boys to victory - The Tribune
Abhishek propels city boys to victory
- Kartarpur Corridor: Capt equates $20 Pak fee with Jizya - Times of India
Batala: On the day of signing of Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Agreement between India and Pakistan, Punjab chief minster Amarinder Singh equated the $20 s.
- Haryana assembly elections: Barala, seven of nine ministers in fray lose - Times of India
Seven of the BJPâ€™s nine ministers who were in ML Khattarâ€™s cabinet have lost from their seats. Adding insult to injury was the humiliating defeat of i
- Haryana assembly elections: Will stay in public life, says Chander Mohan - Times of India
After losing the Panchkula assembly election to the BJP by a thin margin of 5,633 votes, Congress candidate Chander Mohan promised to remain in public
- Haryana assembly elections: Rebels, bickering within party spoils Congress's prospects - Times of India
Delayed change of guard in the state and bickering within the party, especially revolt by Ashok Tanwar, spoiled Congress's prospects.
- Road re - carpeting done without Chandigarh municipal corporation chief approval: Junior engineer - Times of India
Suresh Chand, a junior engineer (JE) said that the concerned officials should be told to take the approval of the quality control lab on the matter.
- Member of Lawrence Bishnoi gang held in Punjab - Times of India
The crime branch of the UT police have arrested dreaded criminal Subham who is a member of Lawrence Bishnoi gang from Khanna in Punjab on Thursday.
- Chandigarh: Fourth accused held in Sector 17 murder case - Times of India
Police on Wednesday arrested the fourth accused Upkar in the Sector 17 murder case with two country-made pistols and 13 live cartridges from near Rose
- INLD in trouble, gets only one seat - Times of India
Chandigarh: Once Haryanaâ€™s main opposition party, Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) led by Om Prakash Chautala is the worst performer in the assembly pol.
- Haryana assembly elections: BJP loses big by betting on turncoats - Times of India
Barring one, all the MLAs from other political parties who were inducted into BJP and given tickets for assembly polls failed to win in the Haryana as
- Sukhbir says Dakha defeat foreshadows impending Cong defeat in 2022 - Times of India
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal said on Thursday that the defeat of the ruling Congress in the Dakha bypoll foresh.
- The doing and undoing of ML Khattar - Times of India
Chandigarh: â€œAbki baar 75 paarâ€ was not to be.
- Haryana poll results a repeat of 2009 - Times of India
Chandigarh: The 2019 election results have a stark similarity to the 2009 assembly polls, when aggressive campaigning by Congress had put INLD on the .
- Day of dynasts on day of reckoning - Times of India
Chandigarh: Bloodlines may just have turned into lifelines for heirs of families that have been running Haryana for decades.