- 26th October, 2019
- 25th October, 2019
- Chandigarh Consumer forum penalises firm for selling non functional ?penis pump? - The Indian Express
The forum directed the Dehradun-based company to pay an amount of Rs 11,040 which includes the refund of the equipment, litigation charges and compensation.
- 'CFA doing honest service to Indian football' - Times of India
Football News: From India’s star defender Sandesh Jhingan to India’s only goal scorer in the U-17 Football World Cup Jeakson Singh, Chandigarh Football Academy has p
- Ambala city resident loses I - phone to snatchers, case registered - Times of India
AMBALA: The Ambala police registered a case of snatching after two motorcycle-borne snatchers snatched I-phone from a resident of Ambala City on Thurs.
- Chandigarh declared ODF++ city - The Indian Express
In order to ensure effective functioning of public and community toilets and to address proper disposal of fecal sludge, the MoHUA had introduced the Open Defecation Free Plus Plus (ODF++) and Open Defecation Free Plus (ODF+) protocol under the Swachh Bharat Mission in August last year.
- Haryana police make security arrangements for Diwali - Times of India
Haryana police has put in place adequate precautionary measures to prevent any untoward incident during Diwali so that the forthcoming festival of li
- Punjab reduces VAT on natural gas from 14.3% to 3% - Times of India
Hoping to scale up revenue generation and reduce environmental pollution by encouraging industry to shift to natural gas, Punjab government on Friday
- Haryana assembly elections: Panchkula coloured saffron, Kalka in Congress hand - Times of India
After a tough fight with the Congress, BJPâ€™s sitting MLA Gian Chand Gupta won Panchkula by a margin of 5,633 votes. He polled 61,537 votes, while Cong
- Three - day 42nd annual Chandigarh Sangeet Sammelan from November 1 - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The 42nd Annual Chandigarh Sangeet Sammelan will take off on November 1, Friday.
- Anti - cracker drive by environment department concludes in Chandigarh - Times of India
The week-long anti-cracker green Diwali campaign launched by Department of Environment, Chandigarh Administration and Yuvsatta-NGO ended with a colour