- Chandigarh ranks 2 in implementing projects under Amrut - Times of India
In a major boost for the city, Chandigarh secured second position in the country for implementing projects under central government run Amrut (Atal Mi
- Gurmit Memorial hockey meet from October 28 - The Tribune
Gurmit Memorial hockey meet from October 28
- Chandigarh: 67 - year - old hotelier acquitted of charges of disobeying DM?s order - The Indian Express
During the trial, defence counsel Advocate Rajesh Sharma argued that the registration of an FIR for an offence under Section 188 of the IPC was barred by the provision of Section 195(1) of CrPC.
- BJP faces flak for possible Gopal Kanda link - up - Times of India
Possibility of Sirsa MLA Gopal Kanda, an accused in airhostess suicide case, of joining the BJP-led government in Haryana, has led to widespread conde
- Dharamshala byelection: Congress dissolves block units after humiliation - Times of India
Following a humiliating defeat in Dharamshala byelections, where its candidate lost his security deposit, the Congress on Friday dissolved its block u
- Three - month jail for bike theft - The Tribune
Three - month jail for bike theft
- BJP, JJP ahead of Cong in western districts - Times of India
Hisar: Congress lagged behind BJP and new outfit Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) in three districts of Hisar, Sirsa and Fatehabad in western Haryana.
- 3 bypolls gave rise to future leaders in Punjab - Times of India
Bathinda: While the recent assembly byelections on four seats may not have seen any big name in fray, bypolls have some times led to emergence of futu.
- Food safety teams to check rly stns, bus stands - Times of India
Chandigarh: Tightening the noose around food business operators (FBOs) trying to sneak substandard khoya into the state, the food safety officers have.
- State information commission directs PSPCL to conduct inquiry of PIOs - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab State Information Commission (PSIC) has directed the Punjab State Power Corporation (PSPCL) to conduct an inquiry of all the pu.
- BJP legislators to meet today - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar will be elected BJP legislative party leader at a meeting of the newly-elected 40 MLAs in Chand.
- Punjab appoints 1,151 candidates under NHM - Times of India
Chandigarh: The state health and family welfare department has selected 1,151 candidates against various posts under the National Health Mission (NHM).
- Politics over 550th Nanak anniv stage was unfortunate: Channi - Times of India
Chandigarh: Terming the political slugfest over Guru Nanak Devâ€™s 550th birth anniversary as â€˜unfortunateâ€™, Punjab minister for tourism and technical e.
- Punjab to dedicate 1st innovation summit to Guru Nanak - Times of India
Chandigarh: As part of the commemoration of 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev, the Punjab government has dedicated its first ever â€˜Punjab Inno.
- Punjab cuts natural gas VAT from 14.3% to 3% - Times of India
Chandigarh: In an attempt to boost revenue generation and reduce environmental pollution, the Punjab government on Friday notified reduction in VAT on.