- Anti - cracker, no - plastic campaign gathers pace - Times of India
Government Home Science Collegeâ€™s environment society, Harita, recently organized â€˜Plastic Free Chandigarh Campaignâ€™ to create awareness about the ill.
- Day before Diwali, Chandigarh's air quality turns ?poor? - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: A day before Diwali, cityâ€™s air quality has turned from "moderate", which can be breathing discomfort to people with lungs, asthma and hea.
- Application process for housing scheme starts in Chandigarh - Times of India
The Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) on Friday kicked off application process for a housing scheme offering 492 flats in Sector 53.The last general hous
- Chandigarh makes it must for all schools: ?No bag day? once every week - The Indian Express
It was decided that the approach to learning, no bag day, field trips, reading activities all have to be integrated in the school time table as a regular practice. Guidelines regarding the same will be framed, it was stated.
- 2 Pungrain inspectors held for pilfering - Times of India
Chandigarh: The state vigilance bureau has arrested two Punjgrain inspectors â€” Taranjeet Singh and Vikas Sharma â€” for misappropriation of 10,000 empty.
- Mohali MC fails to get ODF++ status - Times of India
The Mohali municipal corporation has once again failed to get open defecation free (ODF++) status for the city. The civic body has been left behind on
- GMCH nurses demand central pay to stop exodus - Times of India
The nurses who are employed with Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) in Sector 32 have written to the UT adviser highlighting the 196 vacan
- Pedal away: Members of Crawfed to cycle to meetings - Times of India
To promote cycling, Chandigarh Residents' Associations Welfare Federation (Crawfed) core executive group has decided to cycle to the venue of the mont
- Education department to invite experts for experiential learning - Times of India
Following suggestion from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), education department and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SC
- Dubai flight timing changed, fly to Dharamshala from November 16 - Times of India
Alliance Air, a subsidiary of Air India, will be commencing new flights under RCS (UDAN) scheme on Dharamshala-Chandigarh sector with ATR72 aircraft f
- Khattar reaches Chandigarh, BJP legislative party meet to start shortly - Times of India
India News: Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar arrived here from New Delhi on Sunday morning to attend the BJP legislative party meeting, which will be he
- Politics over 550th Guru Nanak anniversary stage was unfortunate: Channi - Times of India
Terming the political slugfest over Guru Nanak Devâ€™s 550th birth anniversary as â€˜unfortunateâ€™, Punjab minister for tourism and technical education min
- Chandigarh: Insurance firm told to pay Rs 4.79 lakh to man for rejecting medical claim - The Indian Express
Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd in reply submitted that the complainant was the director and not an employee of Kawal Construction Pvt Ltd and therefore, not a consumer and hence was not covered under the policy.
- Chandigarh: Air quality index shoots up to ?poor? category - The Indian Express
After 1 pm, the air quality index came only a few notches down reporting moderate category till 8 pm causing breathing discomfort to people with lung and heart problems, but was yet again approaching poor level.
- In brave new birding world, fortune favours the naive - Times of India
Close on the heels of a farmer stumbling upon a rare migratory bird at a threatened Aerocity wetland, a retailer from the city's Sector 17 market phot