- Panjab University to spend Rs 2 crore on syndicate, senate polls - Times of India
Panjab University (PU) will spend Rs 2 crore on elections of syndicate and senate to be held later this year and next year, respectively.
- Chandigarh municipal corporation eyes freehold nod to earn Rs 200 crore - Times of India
The municipal corporation (MC) is hoping to secure the nod of the general house to convert 125 commercial properties from leasehold to freehold in in
- Mohali: No blast this Diwali for firecracker traders - Times of India
The wholesale business of firecracker traders at Kurali crackers market has reportedly taken a hit this year. Going by the claims of wholesale firecra
- Joint celebrations: CM Amarinder Singh moots new formula - Times of India
To break the deadlock on joint celebrations of the 550th birth celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev in Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab chief minister Amarinder Sin
- De - addiction: Punjab implements new Act - Times of India
Bringing them under the ambit of the new Mental Healthcare Act, the Punjab health department has started the provisional registration of private de-a
- Khattar reaches Chandigarh, BJP legislative party meet to start shortly - Business Standard
Khattar reaches Chandigarh, BJP legislative party meet to start shortly on Business Standard. Around 11 am, the meeting will begin to elect its new leader, a formality as the party has already decided that Khattar will head the next government
- Promote kitchen gardens, ministry tells Chandigarh schools - Times of India
Taking the School Nutrition Gardens (SNGs) project a step further, the ministry of human resource and development (MHRD) has issued guidelines to sch
- Chandigarh worst UT in student - teacher ratio - Times of India
The student-teacher ratio in Chandigarh's higher education institutes has taken a turn for the worse in last two years. The city has become the worst
- CM Amarinder Singh urges farmers to shun stubble burning - Times of India
With increase in incidents of stubble burning, Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh has urged people to protect the environment through green celebra
- Breathless on Diwali? City waits to exhale - Times of India
- ?Sterilization of stray dogs only on papers? - Times of India
Mohali: With a significant rise in the number of stray dogs and instances of dog bites, a committee comprising councillors have submitted their report.
- Ravi, Sargun to celebrate Diwali in Chandigarh - Times of India
Ravi Dubey is familiar with Gurgaon, a place where his parents stay and a city where he has spent 18 years of his life. Though he tries to be here for
- Wildlife Week concludes - Times of India
The Wildlife Week, observed during the first week of October, recently came to an end with plethora of activities and events.
- Chandigarh MC?s waste segregation drive loses momentum - Hindustan Times
Not a single challan has been issued for failure to segregate waste in the past one week in Chandigarh
- Etah jawan injured in Army exercise at Leh succumbs to his injuries in Chandigarh, cremated at native vil - Times of India
AGRA: An army jawan of Etah district, who died in Chandigarh command hospital after sustaining head injury during military exercise in Leh district, w.