- 24th September, 2019
- 23rd September, 2019
- How Mohali aims to become IT city of north - The Indian Express
Punjab has seen investment go up by 200 percent this fiscal as compared to the last. Most of this growth has taken place in Mohali poised to become the IT city of the north. The Indian Express charts its past, present and future
- BJP shortlists MLAs who will contest again, ticket aspirants - Times of India
The election committee of Haryana BJP on Sunday shortlisted the names of sitting MLAs to be fielded again in the state assembly elections.Assembly ele
- Students of Ryan International School Chandigarh create waste bank - Hindustan Times
The aim was to reduce and recycle plastic waste, help the environment and create new economic opportunities. The programme was inaugurated by Rahul Mahajan, also known as the Tree Man of Chandigarh.
- Haryana CMO relieves five 'political appointees' - Times of India
A day after the inception of model code of conduct, the chief minister's office (CMO) on Monday relieved the political appointees - advisors as well
- 'One nation, one language detrimental': Vijay Inder Singla - Times of India
Punjab education minister and national spokesman of Congress Vijay Inder Singla said the ideology of "one nation, one language" being put forward by
- Chandigarh: After years of home remedy, they take knee pain to doctor - Times of India
A knee-pain study on 123 patients showed the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) how 58% had sought treatment elsewhere
- 29 cases in year: Chandigarh forum raps stores for unfair practice - Times of India
Over the past one year, district consumer disputes redressal forum I and II of Chandigarh have penalized 10 different stores in 27 different cases wit
- Chandigarh: ?2011 notification making plastic bags chargeable now obsolete? - Times of India
As per consumer activists and orders of district forums and state consumer disputes redressal forum, the Retailers Association of India misinterpreted
- Carry bags weighing down Chandigarh shoppers - Times of India
Despite 10 different stores being penalized for charging money for carry bags in the past one year, the practice doesnâ€™t seem to come to an end. In a
- Chandigarh: Civic body short of funds, councillors? four - day Leh trip to cost Rs 10 lakh - The Indian Express
As many as 26 of them â€” 24 councillors and two officers â€” will be heading to Leh on a four-day trip. They say that they will pay obeisance at Gurdwara Pathar Sahib which has been constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak.
- Chandigarh: This time, tallest Ravana effigy to be 221 - ft - high - The Indian Express
Dusshera is on October 8 but the effigy, which will cost over a whopping Rs 30 lakh, will be displayed for people to see from October 2 onwards near EWS Colony at Dhanas.
- Cong manifesto panel focuses on jobless youth, farmers - Times of India
Chandigarh: Employment and entrepreneurship opportunities for unemployed youth, special schemes for uplifting downtrodden communities and special pack.