- Mohali man held with 1,600 bottles of illicit liquor - Times of India
Police on Monday arrested a resident of Phase III, Mohali with over 1,600 bottles of country-made liquor and English wine.Police said the accused Moha
- Punjab CM befooling Sikhs on GST refund: SAD - Times of India
Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on Monday attacked chief minister Amarinder Singh, saying the government had not refunded the state goods and services tax
- NBA gears up for India debut - Times of India
Bathinda: US President Donald Trump on Sunday announced that India will soon have access to another world class American product - National Basketball.
- Two eunuchs jailed for castrating driver in Mohali - Times of India
A court in Mohali on Monday convicted two eunuchs for castrating their driver and fined them Rs 15,000 each.
- Rehab centre owners running around to save licences - Times of India
Chandigarh: After getting show-cause notices for dispensing sub-standard detoxification medicines â€” buprenorphine-naloxone â€” 18 drug de-addiction cent.
- Pb bypolls: Cong names all 4 candidates, SAD 1 - Times of India
Chandigarh: The All India Congress Committee (AICC) on Monday took the lead in announcing candidates for all the four assembly byelections in Punjab t.
- Under 10% of voters, yet elderly wooed with higher pension pledge - Times of India
Chandigarh: Although the persons receiving old age pension in Haryana constitutes less than 10% of the total voters, yet a hike in the pension amount .
- Chandigarh: High Court frowns on woman leaving kids to live with partner - The Indian Express
The Tarn Taran-based woman, along with her live-in partner, had approached the HC for directions to the authorities for necessary steps for protection of their life and liberty. The couple apprehended threats from the womanâ€™s husband.
- Dismissed BSF man may fight against Khattar - Times of India
Chandigarh: Former Border Security Force (BSF) trooper Tej Bahadur Yadav, whose nomination from Varanasi against Prime Minister Narendra Modi was reje.
- Car - free day flops, city roads take a hit - Times of India
Chandigarh: City residents ignored the call for a car-free day on Monday, choking key roads at peak hours like normal days in a setback to plans to ea.
- NCDRC?s circuit bench hears 17 pleas on day 1 - Times of India
Chandigarh: The circuit bench of the national consumer dispute redressel commission (NCDRC) on Monday began hearing of cases at State Commission, UT C.
- Shivalikview disco awaits pvt party - Times of India
Chandigarh: The UT administrationâ€™s proposal for spicing up the profits of hotel business of Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation.
- Truck runs over Jamalpur woman on Chandigarh Rd - Times of India
TNNLudhiana: The â€œpoor conditionâ€ of a stretch on Chandigarh Road claimed the life of a 50-year-old woman on Monday.
- Joint capital of Punjab, Haryana but with independent status as UT: Chandigarh to High Court - The Indian Express
The Administration further told the court that Chandigarh was conceived and constructed as the Capital City of Punjab by a 1952 Act but by virtue of a 1966 Act, Chandigarh was re-organised and separated from the State of Punjab as a Union Territory.
- 65% rise in Chandigarh?s stray dog population in 7 years - Hindustan Times
Fresh survey raises questions over the municipal corporation’s sterilisation drive