- 24th September, 2019
- Chandigarh FA and Chennai FC win in contrasting styles - United News of India
Uniindia: Chandigarh, Sep 24 (UNI) Chandigarh Football Academy and Chennai Football Club recorded victories in contrasting styles in the 17th edition of the annual Administratorâ€™s Challenge Cup All India Football Tournament U-14 (Boys) at Sports Complex, Sector-42 here on Tuesday.
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake hits northwest of Pakistan`s Lahore, tremors felt in Delhi, Chandigarh - Zee News
According to the private earthquake monitoring agencies, the epicenter is somewhere in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir. It has been measured at 6.3 on the Richter scale.
- Balance and experience ease Chandigarh's nerves ahead of domestic debut - Sportstar
Ahead of its domestic debut in the Vijay Hazare Trophy, Chandigarh captain Manan Vohra takes solace in the team's depth and experience.
- Fashionable freshers dress up for their welcome party - Times of India
It was a day of celebration for energetic freshers of a fashion design institute in Chandigarh as they celebrated freshers day.
- Chandigarh: CBI arrests senior bank manager for taking bribe of Rs 1 lakh - Times of India
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested a senior manager of Punjab National Bank and a tout for demanding a bribe of Rs 1 lakh from a p
- Chandigarh: Armed Forces Tribunal disposes of around 250 cases in two days - Times of India
Considering the shortage of members in the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT), the Chandigarh bench of the tribunal has disposed around 250 cases while holdi
- Punjab: ?Vendors selling flavoured tobacco to face action? - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Acting against illegal sale of flavoured chewing tobacco with pan masala in Punjab, principal secretary (health) Anurag Aggarwal has direc.
- Exclusive water pipeline to come up for Sector 22 C, D in Chandigarh - Times of India
Exclusive water pipeline to come up for Sector 22 C, D in Chandigarh
- Commit to Fighting Dengue, Malaria, Keep Surroundings Clean, Avoid Water Clogging, Says Chandigarh Doctor - News18
St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh, organised an awareness session on malaria and dengue in the school premises, where Dr Inderpal Singh Sahni reached out to students and asked them to keep their surroundings clean to take neccerary precautions for the diseases.
- CBSE invites innovative science projects from classes VI to XI - Times of India
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited students of affiliated schools (Class VI to XI) to prepare research-based science projects
- 'Can understand, not predict earthquakes': Kalachand Sain - Times of India
Inaugural session of 'National Conference on Earthquake: Investigation & Instrumentation' (NCEII, 2019) was held at Central Scientific Instruments Org
- Order, order! Legal guidelines ease way for NDPS Act cases - Times of India
Order, order! Legal guidelines ease way for NDPS Act cases
- Live demonstration of public bike sharing in Sector 17, Chandigarh - Times of India
Chandigarh Smart City Limited (CSCL), along with Chandigarh municipal corporation, and a team of India Smart City Fellows from the Ministry of Housing
- Chandigarh: ?Stress hurting security staff? - Times of India
Chandigarh: ?Stress hurting security staff?
- In Haryana, more women addicts seek treatment - Times of India
With growth in cases related to drug abuse in Haryana, researchers have found sharp increase in women seeking treatment for substance abuse. A study h