- 25th September, 2019
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Damp outfield abandons Uttarakhand - Chandigarh game - Sportstar
The contest was initially delayed for half an hour and reduced to 47-overs per side. But just two deliveries later, the players returned to their dugout.
- World's tallest Ravana effigy will be burnt in Chandigarh on Dussehra - Business Standard
Chandigarh, Sep 25 (ANI): In the wake of Dussehra festival, a Ravana effigy, 221 feet tall will be erected in Chandigarh. The effigy is being built at the cost of Rs 30 Lakh. "Our effigy will be the tallest in the world. We have been making the record from the last five years. Last year, the figurine was 210 feet tall, this time it is 11 feet taller so we are hoping to make a record again," said one of the organisers. The organizer said that the effigy weights over 70 quintals. "Ravana's sword weighs three quintals, whereas the shoes are two quintals," he added.The effigy will be unveiled on October 2 at Dhanas ground."From October 3 to 7, various cultural programmes will take place at the venue here. On the evening of October 8, it will be set on fire," said the organizer. He added that the crackers used inside the Ravana effigy are pollution-free. "They will cause 80 per cent less pollution than normal crackers.
- Video Of Wheelchair Moving On Its Own In Chandigarh Hospital Has Scared The F Out Of The Internet - ScoopWhoop
Video Of Wheelchair Moving On Its Own In Chandigarh Hospital Has Scared The F Out Of The Internet
- ABVP claims to have spent least on Panjab University student polls - Times of India
The student outfits on Monday submitted the amount of money spent by them on canvassing for the Panjab University Campus Students' Council (PUCSC) el
- 'Can't rest till things set right, might contest polls' - Times of India
'Can't rest till things set right, might contest polls'
- PGI gets Rs 2.2 lakh vertical garden to aid healing - Times of India
To create an ambience that can enhance the healing process of patients, a green vertical garden, also called a living wall, has been erected in the 25
- SGPC gets Rs 1.96 crore in GST refund - Times of India
Of the total allocated amount against pending GST bills, Rs 3.5 crore was set aside for Darbar Sahib, Rs 35,000 for Durgiana Mandir and the remaining
- Process of acquiring land in Dhanas, Dadumajra challenged in high court - Times of India
Process of acquiring land in Dhanas, Dadumajra challenged in high court
- Mohali: Petrol price at year - high, crosses Rs 70/lt mark - Times of India
Mohali: Petrol price at year - high, crosses Rs 70/lt mark
- Citco set to move Mohali court against airport lounge closure - Times of India
The Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) has decided to move a court in Mohali over the closure of its domestic lounge at
- Uttarakhand Vs Chandigarh Live Score (LIST A): Quick Scorecard, Match Score and Cricket Updates ? Firstcricket - Firstpost
Watch Uttarakhand Vs Chandigarh Live Score (LIST A) quick scorecard, cricket score and updates. Get all latest cricket match results, scores and statistics, with complete cricket scorecard details, India and international at Firstcricket.
- Howdy Panchkula: Formula that best institutes, big states are after - Times of India
Everyone from the IITs to the metros wants to steal Panchkulaâ€™s genius. The municipal corporation is busy sharing the success formulas of its hit pro
- Waste side story to spoil UT chances? - Times of India
Since the city has around 300 public toilets, located in different areas of the city, these 80 improved toilets were shown to the central team, but th
- Salary delay: IT society in Chandigarh seeks more time for reply, next hearing on October 14 - Times of India
As per sources, the SPIC authorities on Tuesday took a copy of the complaint filed by the complainant to the labour commission and sought time to file
- Punjabi varsity faculty, students? bodies, wade into Gurdas Mann row - Times of India
Patiala: The controversy over singer Gurdas Mannâ€™s remarks about Hindi has entered Punjabi University, Patiala.