- 3rd September, 2019
- Chandigarh: Final decision on parking fee on September 12 House meet - The Indian Express
During the last House meeting, the Kher group favoured Rs 5 and Rs 10 flat rate for the whole day, while those from camp of Chandigarh BJP chief Sanjay Tandon wanted different slab rates - a mix of existing and hiked rates.
- Chandigarh: ASI?s song on how new fines will hit your budget - The Indian Express
His song goes like this: â€œSadaka di accident wich bade loog marde cee..jurmana khat challan daa cee, ooo kithi darde cee.. naye kanoon da dekho ellan ho gaya hai..phir na kehna badda mehanga challan ho gaya hai...Rasoi ghar vich ration daa nuksan ho gaya hai (So many people were killed in road accidents.
- Chandigarh?s price non - revision resulted in loss; seeks ?permission to commit suicide? - The Indian Express
Chawla alleged that the lack of upwards revision of VAT by the Chandigarh Administration, which was to be done in the last 22 months, had resulted in the loss of 80 per cent of his business, as his pumps were situated at zero distance from Chandigarh.
- Jail official indicted of beating guard, shifted - Times of India
Ludhiana: The additional director general of police (prisons) on Monday transferred Ludhiana Central Jail assistant superintendent after a departmenta.
- Jaypee garbage plant in Chandigarh slapped ?1.46 crore fine for not meeting pollution norms - Hindustan Times
Found functioning without equipment to prevent release of toxins into atmosphere
- Jan Aushadhi stores in Chandigarh are yet to stock up on ?1 sanitary pads - Hindustan Times
Last week, the central government announced a biodegradable sanitary napkin to be available at ₹1 per pad, a major dip from the previous price of ₹2.5
- Goods worth ?16 lakh stolen from engineering department store in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
FIR registered; insider’s role suspected as locks of rooms from where over 5,000 sanitaryware items got stolen, were intact
- Chandigarh gets new cremation ground in Industrial Area - Hindustan Times
To be used for funeral rites of all unclaimed bodies
- 2nd September, 2019
- Chandigarh creates fuel price war in two states: Petrol dealers' body - Times of India
MOHALI: The Mohali and Panchkula Petrol Dealers Association which has been sustaining huge losses due to petrol rate difference in the tri-city, opine.
- Haryana: 21 accused held in August under NDPS Act in Ambala - Times of India
AMBALA: The Ambala police arrested 21 accused in 19 separate cases in August, with the accused having been booked under charges of the Narcotic Drugs .
- After Badal's unsuccessful appeal, khaps too urge Chautalas to unite - Times of India
Almost a year after the Indian National Lok Dal, founded by Devi Lal, split due to feud between the Chautala brothers - Ajay and Abhay - khap panchaya
- Two minor ends life in suicide pact in Chandigarh - Times of India
A girl and boy, both 16, died after the two allegedly consumed a poisonous substance at Botanical Garden in Sarangpur in a suicide pact on Sunday even
- Auto driver?s phone snatched - The Tribune
Auto driver?s phone snatched
- 3.64 lakh voters added in Haryana since parliamentary polls - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Youngsters who have reached the age of 18 on January 1, 2019, will be eligible to cast their votes in the upcoming Haryana assembly electi.
- Cash at judge?s door: Witness identifies Delhi businessman - Times of India
A witness in the 2008 cash-at-judgeâ€™s-door scam on Saturday identified Delhi businessman Ravinder Singh Bhasin, who is accused of sending a bribe of R