- Chandigarh: Day after new fines, confusion prevails - The Indian Express
A traffic cop said, â€œThere are a few categories, including driving without licence, driving while using mobile phones, in which the penalty was enhanced from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000. We are confused how much to slap fine on the violators.â€
- Steel depot in Indl Area to give way to marriage palace - Times of India
Chandigarh: In an attempt to increase its profits, Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) has decided to convert its three-.
- UT traffic police issue 328 challans on Day 2 - Times of India
On the second day of challan drive following the implementation of new Motor Vehicle Act 2019, UT police issued 328 challans to offenders on Monday.
- Opioid of the masses: Drug crisis and making of OOAT - Times of India
Opioid crisis is global. 5.3 crore people in the world abuse opioids resulting in more than half of the 4.5 lakh overdose deaths in 2016. USA with les
- Chandigarh MC employees seek scrapping of GPS watches to track real - time movement - The Indian Express
The letter written by convener of the coordination committee of the government MC employees said, â€œI have been directed to address your good self to reconsider and scrap the move of mandating GPS-enabled watches for the MC employees, as the move will create an impact of great resentment and agony among the MC staff.
- Punjab drug fight runs into AIDS rise - Times of India
Already grappling with the problem of drug addiction in the state, Punjab government is faced with another dimension of the scourge: Rise in number of
- With hills nearby, Chandigarh provides ideal platform for training: Cyclist Amit Samarth - The Indian Express
As the second Indian to finish the Race Across America (RAAM) and the only Asian cyclist to finish the Trans Siberia Extreme, 39-year-old Dr Amit Samarth is one of the most acclaimed ultra cyclist in the country.
- Punjab government plans to fill vacancies by next year - Times of India
In the backdrop of the fact that despite soaring unemployment, government jobs have been the first choice of educated youth of the state, the Punjab g
- Chandigarh: Court declares Sunny Enclave MD as Proclaimed offender - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Chandigarh district court declared managing director of Sunny Enclave as proclaimed offender in a case of cheque bounce amounting to m.
- 20 bogus firms' transactions in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh under lens - Times of India
The UT excise and taxation department has decided to scan the transactions made by 20 bogus firms in neighbouring states, including Punjab, Haryana, H
- 320 high - rises marked in Chandigarh, to be fire audited - Times of India
320 high - rises marked in Chandigarh, to be fire audited
- Next round of Indo - Pak corridor talks tomorrow - Times of India
The Indian and Pakistani delegations are scheduled to hold the third round of discussions at Attari international border on Wednesday to finalize the
- Chandigarh robbing its states of fuel revenue: Dealers - Times of India
The administration of the capital of Punjab and Haryana is responsible for revenue losses to the two states from the sale of fuel â€” a charge levelled
- Chandigarh: Rs 1.46 crore fine on Jaypee for mess at garbage plant - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) on Monday slapped a penalty of Rs 1.
- 2009 missing file case: Chandigarh Court directs SHO Vigilance to probe further - The Indian Express
Inspector Chand had been chargesheeted by the Vigilance Cell under section 409 (criminal breach of trust by public servant, or by banker, merchant or agent) of the Indian Penal Code, while the charges were yet to be framed by the Court.