- 23rd July, 2019
- 22nd July, 2019
- Hindi play on generation gap staged - Times of India
Actors from Drishti Club staged Hindi play, Sankraman on day two of the Bharat Muni Theatre Festival at Bal Bhawan, Sector 23 on Monday.
- Cops perform green duty - Times of India
Cops perform green duty
- Soon, train travel from Chandigarh to Delhi in less than 2 hours - Times of India
Soon, train travel from Chandigarh to Delhi in less than 2 hours
- Sanjay Tandon lends a hand at membership drive - Times of India
Sanjay Tandon lends a hand at membership drive
- Students chart new course for abroad - Times of India
Students chart new course for abroad
- Ashiana Public, Chandigarh - The Tribune
Ashiana Public, Chandigarh
- Punjab government schools record notable jump in enrolment - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: Propelled by sustained efforts of the Punjab education department, there has been a significant increase in enrolment of students in gover.
- Punjab: Rs 4.5 crore pharma drugs seized in 17 months - Times of India
In 13,500 raids conducted by the drug administration wing of Punjab food and drug commissionerate, drugs worth Rs 4.5 crore have been seized in the la
- 8,916 property tax defaulters owe 3 crore to Chandigarh civic body - Times of India
The property tax branch of the Chandigarh municipal corporation has sent notices to 8,916 property tax defaulters till Friday.
- Centre demands progress report on Chandigarh transportation projects - Times of India
The Union government has sought report on the progress of projects undertaken by the Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) such as purchase of buses
- Chandigarh: Gas company digs up roads, forgets - Times of India
Chandigarh: Gas company digs up roads, forgets
- Haryana begins hunt for new home secretary - Times of India
Chandigarh: Haryana government has started the search for its new home secretary as the incumbent Shyam Sundar Prasad attains superannuation on July 3.
- Pb sets targets for govt schools to improve education quality - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Punjab education department has set annual targets on six parameters for government schools to improve the quality of education they i.