- Online transfer: Punjab government allows teachers to rectify errors - Times of India
Online transfer: Punjab government allows teachers to rectify errors
- Punjab, Haryana Asked to Furnish Document to Show Chandigarh is Common Capital - News18
The petitioner had submitted before the high court that he was considered as a general category candidate in the two states and ineligible to apply under the reserved category as he is domiciled in Chandigarh.
- 'Two - wheelers without rearview mirrors to be fined' - Times of India
"One glance can save your life. Don't take traffic for granted. Side-view mirrors are an important road safety aid. It is not cool to remove these fro
- 6 hurt in protest against sacrilege case closure report - Times of India
Mohali: As many as six people were injured after police used water cannons and mild lathicharge to foil 200 Sikh demonstrators from entering Chandigar.
- GMCH issues warning against false affidavits - Times of India
Chandigarh: After parents of MBBS candidates complained to the UT adviser on Monday, alleging that some of the students who had filed fake self-affida.
- Show Chandigarh is capital of Punjab, Haryana: HC - The Tribune India
Show Chandigarh is capital of Punjab, Haryana: HC
- Fraud proof: Hry scraps permits for running 510 buses - Times of India
Chandigarh: After the Haryana vigilance bureau found evidence of fraud in the process of bidding for allotment of permits to private players for runni.
- US universities dole out maximum scholarships to undergraduates - Times of India
Chandigarh: In pursuit of better opportunities and a variety of courses overseas universities have to offer, every day students are packing up to stud.
- Chandigarh: Court summons UK national to record statements in rape case - The Indian Express
The court after hearing to the plea of the police officials, issued summons for the complainant woman through the SHO, for August 23, 2019, for recording her statements.
- SBI to pay Rs 15k to student for delay in reimbursement - Times of India
Chandigarh: The district consumer disputes redressal forum has directed State Bank of India to pay Rs 15,000 for deficiency in service due to which a .
- Punjab: Measures to check road accidents await jump - start - Times of India
Punjab: Measures to check road accidents await jump - start
- Heavy rain likely in Chandigarh on Wednesday, Thursday: Met - Times of India
Heavy rain likely in Chandigarh on Wednesday, Thursday: Met
- Cabinet to discuss new open university at Patiala on Wednesday - Times of India
Cabinet to discuss new open university at Patiala on Wednesday
- Cyclists from Dhaka promote environment conservation, peace - Times of India
Two young cyclists from Bangladesh have taken a tough route to saving the environment and promoting peace.
- Chandigarh diary - The New Indian Express
Whereas the permissible limit is 60 Âµ/m3, the average RSPM level was found to be at 107 Âµ/m3 in 2017, while it remained at 105 Âµ/m3 in 2018.