- 24th July, 2019
- Rahul Bose shocked over banana bill at Chandigarh 5 - star hotel. Thele se le lete, says Internet - India Today
Rahul Bose had ordered room service for two bananas while at the luxury hotel. But when the bill arrived, he was in for a shock. For the two bananas that he ordered, the hotel charged Bose Rs 442.50.
- UT plans to lease out Citco hotels to private players - Times of India
Steep fall in revenue has spurred the UT administration to plan leasing out Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) hotels t
- 10 fall ill with diarrhoea in Zirakpur - Times of India
Mohali: As many as 10 people have fallen ill due to diarrhea at Bhabat village of Zirakpur on Tuesday.
- Chandigarh to start sealing drive against coaching centres - Times of India
Education News: The Chandigarh administration will start sealing drive against coaching centres, who fails to comply with fire safety norms, from Saturday.
- Three - vehicle accident death toll climbs to four, SUV driver held - Times of India
Three - vehicle accident death toll climbs to four, SUV driver held
- Chandigarh: UT overrules MC, now no exemption from property tax in 13 newly included villages - The Indian Express
Decides property tax will be levied in all 22 rehabilitation colonies; Advisor says MC fund-starved.
- DAV Public, Chandigarh - The Tribune
DAV Public, Chandigarh
- High court asks Haryana, Punjab for papers to show Chandigarh capital - Times of India
The 'Chandigarh capital' issue is once again in the legal domain, with the Punjab and Haryana high court on Monday asking Punjab and Haryana to furnis
- Pkl - city road opens for traffic after two weeks - Times of India
Panchkula: Bringing relief to commuters, the Panchkula municipal corporation opened the road from the Housing Board Chowk to Panchkula for the movemen.
- Now, licence, RC must for animal - driven carts in city - Times of India
Now, licence, RC must for animal - driven carts in city
- Oil drums on roads? Don?t worry, it?s a ?temporary roundabout? - Times of India
Chandigarh: The increasing traffic in UT has forced the Chandigarh traffic police to use innovation in order to maintain traffic on busiest roads and .
- Lack of business strategy bleeds Citco hotels - Times of India
Chandigarh: Steep fall in revenue of Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) hotels has spurred the UT administration to pla.
- Chandigarh: Gas company digs up roads, forgets - Times of India
Piped-gas dream is making the city go through hell. The digging work stated by the gas pipeline company and left incomplete has created a lot of troub
- 23rd July, 2019