- Chandigarh Administration to start sealing drive against coaching centres not complying with fire safety norms - Jagran Josh
Chandigarh Administration to start sealing drive against coaching centres not complying with fire safety norms
- Punjab, Haryana to furnish document to show Chandigarh is common capital - Daily Pioneer
The high court here has asked Punjab and Haryana to furnish documents to establish that Chandigarh is their common capital. A division bench of the Punjab and Haryana High Court was hearing a petition on Monday filed by a lawyer, who is a Chandigarh resident.
The petitioner, Phool Singh, was
- Coaching centre in Sector 24 sealed for flouting fire norms - Times of India
The Chandigarh administration has finally started sealing drive against coaching centres that fail to comply with fire safety norms. A team of UT esta
- Whose Chandigarh is it anyway? Punjab and Haryana HC calls for evidence to answer 'capital' question - DNA India
Whose Chandigarh is it anyway? Punjab and Haryana HC calls for evidence to answer 'capital' question - The Punjab and Haryana High Court on Tuesday asked the two states to provide a document or a notification to establish that Chandigarh is their capital.
- Provide Documents, Establish Chandigarh as Capital: Punjab and Haryana High Court - India.com News
More than 50 years after Chandigarh came into existence, the 'Capital' issue is reinstated in the legal domain.
- Sukhna Lake preservation receives boost, to be declared wetland - Times of India
Sukhna Lake would be declared as a wetland under Wetland (Conservation and Management) Rule 2017, implying that encroachments, setting up of any indus
- Show Chandigarh is capital of Punjab, Haryana: HC - The Tribune India
Show Chandigarh is capital of Punjab, Haryana: HC
- Furnish document to show Chandigarh is common capital: HC to Punjab and Haryana - Times of India
India News: The high court here has asked Punjab and Haryana to furnish documents to establish that Chandigarh is their common capital. The court called for the a
- AirAsia India to Start Daily Direct Flight on New Delhi - Chandigarh Route from August 1 - News18
AirAsia India to Start Daily Direct Flight on New Delhi - Chandigarh Route from August 1
- Three - vehicle accident death toll climbs to four, SUV driver held - Times of India
The death toll in the accident involving three vehicles at the flyover ahead of Chandimandir toll plaza reached four on Tuesday.
- New mechanism for quick handling of KMP e - way issues - Times of India
HSIIDC deputy general manager Arun Pandey would be single point contact for the purpose and will be responsible for addressing all queries and issues
- A walk down the memory lane, from behind the lens - Times of India
Twenty-years after the Kargil war, lens man, Jagdish Singh Bisht has brought together about 300 frames at an exhibition being held at the gallery of G
- New courses top 19 - agenda PU syndicate meet on July 30 - Times of India
Panjab University (PU) syndicate meet called on July 30 will discuss as many as 19 issues ranging from starting new courses and shutting down old ones
- UT to launch rotavirus vaccine tomorrow - Times of India
Rotavirus vaccine has been included in National Immunization Programme of 96 countries and is being expanded throughout the country in a phased manner
- 120 unrecognized schools in Chandigarh face closure - Times of India
While the neighbouring state of Haryana has started acting tough against unrecognized schools by getting FIRs registered against the,, the UT educatio