- 26th June, 2019
- How UT chess assn came into existence - The Tribune
How UT chess assn came into existence
- Dera follower?s murder: Two more jail inmates detained - Times of India
Patiala: Police on Tuesday arrested two more inmates of the Nabha New District Jail â€” Harpreet Singh alias Happy and Lakhvir Singh alias Lakh â€” in con.
- Gangster carrying a reward of Rs 1.5 lakh arrested - Times of India
Gangster carrying a reward of Rs 1.5 lakh arrested
- Shift vendors to market rooftop, bring app for car pooling, suggest residents - The Tribune
Shift vendors to market rooftop, bring app for car pooling, suggest residents
- From drugs to dreams: Narcotics anonymous helps Chandigarh stay ?clean? - The Indian Express
Narcotics Anonymous, a non-profit fellowship with branches spread all over the globe that helps recovering addicts to stay clean, is a step closer to achieving that global goal.
- Badnore says fight drugs to save youth - Times of India
Badnore says fight drugs to save youth
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Chandigarh: Housing board yet to acquire land for building flats under scheme - The Indian Express
The CHB was asked to carry out a demand survey for EWS, LIG and MIG households in the urban areas of Chandigarh
- Decision on dera chief?s parole plea after SP, DC report: Khattar - Times of India
Chandigarh: In what appears to be an apparent signal to officials involved in the process of preparing of reports, Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal .
- Haryana cabinet nod to harsher penalty for smuggling cow, beef - Times of India
Chandigarh: The Haryana cabinet on Tuesday gave the go-ahead to making amendments to the Haryana Gauvansh Sanrakshan and Gausamvardhan Act, paving the.
- Local bodies to get more autonomy, funds: Capt - Times of India
Local bodies to get more autonomy, funds: Capt
- Allottees go flat out, to move court against CHB - Times of India
The UT Employees Self Finance Housing Scheme 2008 has hit another hurdle as the allottees have decided not to give consent to the high prices fixed b
- Month after being served notices, Chandigarh coaching centres far from ready to combat fire - The Indian Express
Broken fire alarms, expired extinguishers, defunct fire hydrants, worn-out hose reels, defective entry and exit signs, loose wires precariously hanging overhead as well as open electric boxes made the area a minefield.
- Chandigarh: Woman hits car, attacks man - Times of India
Chandigarh: Woman hits car, attacks man
- Chandigarh ranks first among UTs, but ?deteriorates? in key categories - The Indian Express
Under the â€˜Full immunisation coverageâ€™ category, the city got the â€œmost deterioratedâ€ tag with a score of -10.18 under the incremental indicator performance.
- Chandigarh crush Hoshiarpur - The Tribune
Chandigarh crush Hoshiarpur