- 20 bogus firms' transactions in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh under lens - Times of India
The UT excise and taxation department has decided to scan the transactions made by 20 bogus firms in neighbouring states, including Punjab, Haryana, H
- 320 high - rises marked in Chandigarh, to be fire audited - Times of India
320 high - rises marked in Chandigarh, to be fire audited
- Next round of Indo - Pak corridor talks tomorrow - Times of India
The Indian and Pakistani delegations are scheduled to hold the third round of discussions at Attari international border on Wednesday to finalize the
- Chandigarh robbing its states of fuel revenue: Dealers - Times of India
The administration of the capital of Punjab and Haryana is responsible for revenue losses to the two states from the sale of fuel â€” a charge levelled
- Chandigarh: Rs 1.46 crore fine on Jaypee for mess at garbage plant - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Chandigarh Pollution Control Committee (CPCC) on Monday slapped a penalty of Rs 1.
- 2009 missing file case: Chandigarh Court directs SHO Vigilance to probe further - The Indian Express
Inspector Chand had been chargesheeted by the Vigilance Cell under section 409 (criminal breach of trust by public servant, or by banker, merchant or agent) of the Indian Penal Code, while the charges were yet to be framed by the Court.
- Chandigarh: Final decision on parking fee on September 12 House meet - The Indian Express
During the last House meeting, the Kher group favoured Rs 5 and Rs 10 flat rate for the whole day, while those from camp of Chandigarh BJP chief Sanjay Tandon wanted different slab rates - a mix of existing and hiked rates.
- Chandigarh: ASI?s song on how new fines will hit your budget - The Indian Express
His song goes like this: â€œSadaka di accident wich bade loog marde cee..jurmana khat challan daa cee, ooo kithi darde cee.. naye kanoon da dekho ellan ho gaya hai..phir na kehna badda mehanga challan ho gaya hai...Rasoi ghar vich ration daa nuksan ho gaya hai (So many people were killed in road accidents.
- Chandigarh?s price non - revision resulted in loss; seeks ?permission to commit suicide? - The Indian Express
Chawla alleged that the lack of upwards revision of VAT by the Chandigarh Administration, which was to be done in the last 22 months, had resulted in the loss of 80 per cent of his business, as his pumps were situated at zero distance from Chandigarh.
- Jail official indicted of beating guard, shifted - Times of India
Ludhiana: The additional director general of police (prisons) on Monday transferred Ludhiana Central Jail assistant superintendent after a departmenta.
- Jaypee garbage plant in Chandigarh slapped ?1.46 crore fine for not meeting pollution norms - Hindustan Times
Found functioning without equipment to prevent release of toxins into atmosphere
- Jan Aushadhi stores in Chandigarh are yet to stock up on ?1 sanitary pads - Hindustan Times
Last week, the central government announced a biodegradable sanitary napkin to be available at ₹1 per pad, a major dip from the previous price of ₹2.5
- Goods worth ?16 lakh stolen from engineering department store in Chandigarh - Hindustan Times
FIR registered; insider’s role suspected as locks of rooms from where over 5,000 sanitaryware items got stolen, were intact
- Chandigarh gets new cremation ground in Industrial Area - Hindustan Times
To be used for funeral rites of all unclaimed bodies