- Vehicle thief held with 3 bikes - The Tribune
Vehicle thief held with 3 bikes
- Mohali: 75 - year - old petrol pump owner seeks ?permission to commit suicide? - The Indian Express
Mohali: 75 - year - old petrol pump owner seeks ?permission to commit suicide?
- Special NIA court rejects Maqsudan grenade attack accused?s bail plea - Times of India
The special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court here on Monday rejected the bail application of Maqsudan grenade attack accused Amir Nazir Mir o
- ABVP manifesto vows heritage status to varsity - Times of India
As per lyngdoh guidelines, using printed materials are banned for canvassing.The ABVP also promised to give students a chance fill out evaluation form
- Calligraphers put Guru Nanak's words on display - Times of India
Displaying through calligraphy the words of Guru Nanak Dev, Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi (PLKA) organized an exhibition based on the 'bani' of the Guru.
- Chandigarh?s price non - revision resulted in loss; seeks ?permission to commit suicide? - The Indian Express
Chawla alleged that the lack of revision of VAT by the Chandigarh Administration, which was to be done in the last 22 months, had resulted in the loss of 80 per cent of his business.
- Chandigarh: Day after new fines, confusion prevails - The Indian Express
A traffic cop said, â€œThere are a few categories, including driving without licence, driving while using mobile phones, in which the penalty was enhanced from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000. We are confused how much to slap fine on the violators.â€
- Steel depot in Indl Area to give way to marriage palace - Times of India
Chandigarh: In an attempt to increase its profits, Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism Development Corporation (Citco) has decided to convert its three-.
- UT traffic police issue 328 challans on Day 2 - Times of India
On the second day of challan drive following the implementation of new Motor Vehicle Act 2019, UT police issued 328 challans to offenders on Monday.
- Opioid of the masses: Drug crisis and making of OOAT - Times of India
Opioid crisis is global. 5.3 crore people in the world abuse opioids resulting in more than half of the 4.5 lakh overdose deaths in 2016. USA with les
- Chandigarh MC employees seek scrapping of GPS watches to track real - time movement - The Indian Express
The letter written by convener of the coordination committee of the government MC employees said, â€œI have been directed to address your good self to reconsider and scrap the move of mandating GPS-enabled watches for the MC employees, as the move will create an impact of great resentment and agony among the MC staff.
- Punjab drug fight runs into AIDS rise - Times of India
Already grappling with the problem of drug addiction in the state, Punjab government is faced with another dimension of the scourge: Rise in number of
- With hills nearby, Chandigarh provides ideal platform for training: Cyclist Amit Samarth - The Indian Express
As the second Indian to finish the Race Across America (RAAM) and the only Asian cyclist to finish the Trans Siberia Extreme, 39-year-old Dr Amit Samarth is one of the most acclaimed ultra cyclist in the country.
- Punjab government plans to fill vacancies by next year - Times of India
In the backdrop of the fact that despite soaring unemployment, government jobs have been the first choice of educated youth of the state, the Punjab g
- Chandigarh: Court declares Sunny Enclave MD as Proclaimed offender - Times of India
CHANDIGARH: The Chandigarh district court declared managing director of Sunny Enclave as proclaimed offender in a case of cheque bounce amounting to m.