- Laws against bonded labour discussed at workshop - Times of India
Laws against bonded labour discussed at workshop
- Self - defence training for girls - Times of India
The summer camps organised by Women and Child Support Unit (WCSU) of the Chandigarh police under the Swayam programme is helping girls pick up self-de.
- Industrial units flout fire safety norms as authorities sit pretty - Times of India
Industrial units flout fire safety norms as authorities sit pretty
- How Punjab?s ?jal?power is being misused - Times of India
The farmers growing paddy are an unhappy lot what with delayed rain and truncated supply of canal water.
- Research scholars slam biometric attendance system - Times of India
The research scholars at Panjab University have slammed the biometric attendance system for scholars at the University Business School.
- Chandigarh: Woman duped of Rs 11.51 lakh on pretext of releasing £1.60 lakh parcel - The Indian Express
The woman, who works in a public sector insurance company, deposited Rs 11.51 lakh in various bank accounts, in the name of custom clearance money, money conversion charges, port charges and coding charges, based on the instruction of a custom officer.
- Sunny Deol crossed 70 lakh poll expense limit: CEO - Times of India
Sunny Deol crossed 70 lakh poll expense limit: CEO
- Department head who felt hurt has rejoined: Panjab University - Times of India
Panjab University on Saturday said the chairperson of department of library and information sciences, Prof Preeti Mahajan, has withdrawn her resignati
- Traffic blocked for 2 hours over no water - Times of India
Hundreds of residents of Colony Number 4 on Saturday blocked traffic for two hours at the light point near their locality till the poultry farm rounda
- Manpower firm booked for duping defence factory - Times of India
UT police have booked an official of Sunrise Facilitators Pvt Ltd for duping their client company of Rs 9.48 lakh by producing forged documents in ban
- 157 units demolished on Kharar - Ludhiana highway - Times of India
One hundred and fifty seven structures have been demolished so far to provide land to National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for construction and
- Seven applications received for commercial site near UT railway station - Times of India
Seven applications have been received by Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC) through technical bid for development of the
- Chandigarh: 2 killed, 4 injured as pickup van overturns - The Indian Express
The three others, Jitesh (15), Ram Prasad (62) and Rajbir (28) suffered minor injuries and were discharged immediately.
- Naman steers Chandigarh to victory; P?kula beat Ambala - The Tribune
Naman steers Chandigarh to victory; P?kula beat Ambala
- Admission list for UT colleges out - Times of India
Admission list for UT colleges out